Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buy class 10 thousand Iraqi dinars for the time

Aqua Dude

U.S. newspaper: Buy class 10 thousand Iraqi dinars for the time being to achieve financial gain.

On: Sun 10/30/2011 16:24

Citizen - the follow-up promised economic sources of investment in the currency that the way the manual to gain a large amount of money to be gained by investing in buying the Iraqi dinar.

The newspaper (Yersn Mirzak - America) there are things you should know to enter the market include the knowledge of Iraqi dinar exchange rate and to realize the conditions market and should be cautious when buying Iraqi currency as the currency market is full of fake money traders and counterfeiters. Value of the currency of ten thousand Iraqi dinars low at the present time, but when are invested reserves of Iraqi oil will rise to the value of a very high level so it is advisable to purchase a ten thousand dinars now and sell when its value increases may take Iraq years to raise the value of its currency but it is best to buy a ten thousand dinars at the moment, that there could be difficult to buy them later.

http://almowatennews.com/news.php?action=view&id=29326

+1 if you like

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

U.S. newspaper: Buy class 10 thousand Iraqi dinars for the time being to achieve financial gain.

Citizen - the follow-up promised economic sources of investment in the currency that the way the manual to gain a large amount of money to be gained by investing in buying the Iraqi dinar.

The newspaper (Yersn Mirzak - America) there are things you should know to enter the market include the knowledge of Iraqi dinar exchange rate and to realize the conditions market and should be cautious when buying Iraqi currency as the currency market is full of fake money traders and counterfeiters. Value of the currency of ten thousand Iraqi dinars low at the present time, but when are invested reserves of Iraqi oil will rise to the value of a very high level so it is advisable to purchase a ten thousand dinars now and sell when its value increases may take Iraq years to raise the value of its currency but it is best to buy a ten thousand dinars at the moment, that there could be difficult to buy them later.

+1 if you like

Not sure if I like the "may take years to raise the value" part...

+1 if you like lima beans

• Upvote 4

hahahahaha wow wonder if they are a very cleaver money market people or is this an article view point!!!! this will get dinar trading anyway,,,but is that bad for us ? if the markets start rocking the dinar and trading high yeilds will that through off r v by a year or so???

• Upvote 1

http://almowatennews...n=view&id=29326

+1 if you like

I have to admit Aqua Dude, I don't quite understand why you ask for +1's blink.gif Seems sorta desperate? unsure.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

...guys lets not make this discussion go the wrong direction here. I'd rather here your input (keep and 20mildin) about what this means

Ditto that! I think Red echoes mine and many others' opinions who have read your posts (Keep & 20M) in the past that your guys' input regarding the article would be much appreciated. And though these +'s and -'s in Keep's opinion don't mean much, understand with the exception of newbies, those of us who have been here any longer than a month or more know who the guys/gals who have good insight and contribute to this forum - unlike myself. tongue.gif

who cares about human opinion in general? God's opinion of you is all that matters

And of course cashman keeps us all in line! wink.gif

Thanks for the post AD! +1 smile.gif

Edited by AoK
  • Upvote 1

+1 if you like

(Potential) bad news ---as stated: could take 'years'

Really good news: doesn't look like there's a cash in window /limited redemption time :D

Edited by FreckledFuzz
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if I like the "may take years to raise the value" part...

+1 if you like lima beans

Well, look at it this way....do you have any other long term retirement plans in place, should the RV never happen? You really should have one or two more options...it...when this one pans out the way we hope...woohoo! That's a retirement plan I am happy to wait for.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the input FF! +1 but as ssmith says, I'm thinking "more smoking mirrors", I guess we'll see if we're here "years from now". Of course for people like Umbertino, mrref & others who've been in this from the start, that time is NOW. Man I've been in this thing less than a year and I feel like it's taking "forever". I can only imagine what it's like for you guys who've been in this for "years" of however length. But I think the one thing that may be different, from what I infer from those who've been following this investment longer than myself, is that compared to at least the past couple years, the quality and quantity of news articles regarding this whole dinar thing in recent weeks & months has really picked up and seems to be pointing to something happening the proverbial "sooner than later". But I guess we'll see. I hope we're not having this same conversation a year from now! smile.gif

Well, look at it this way....do you have any other long term retirement plans in place, should the RV never happen? You really should have one or two more options...it...when this one pans out the way we hope...woohoo! That's a retirement plan I am happy to wait for.

I've been retired for a number of years and waiting on this far longer than that...my point was ,in my case at least, I'd like to see it happen in time for me to spend it wisely in lieu of my children fighting over it...

The plan I have now is sufficient but I'd rather have the kids wondering "where the hell is the old man?...last I heard he was on the Riviera"..

• Upvote 2