Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this is no rumor

The Light

THE DATES AND RATES MAY BE RUMOR BUT LETS ANNALIZE WHAT WAS JUST SAID,

TROOPS NEED TO BE OUT,,THATS A FACT, THEY ARE MOVING OUT AS WE SPEAK..IRAQ CAN NOT LIFT CHAPTER 7 WITHOUT US BEING GONE. THYE NEED TO PAY THEIR MILITARY AND BUY THE PLANES. THEY CAN NOT DO THAT IF WE ARE THERE AND UNDER CHAPTER 7.OBAMA PLAYED HIS LAST CARD TO GET GOI TO MOVE FORWARD. AFTER ALL, THEY ARE VERY PROTECTED WITH ALL THE UNITED NATION COUNTRIES TAKING CARE OF THEM.

IT WAS STATED FROM THE BEGINNING THIS WILL NOT RV UNTIL THEY CAN STAND ON THEIR OWN 2 FEET. I WISHED WE WOULD OF PULLED OUT A MONTH AGO. OH AND BY THE WAY , WE ARENT GOING VERY FAR.KUWAIT...

GOVERNMENT SEATED,KURDS ALL HAPPY,HCL DONE AND ALMOST PASSED.LAS T BUT NOT LEAST WE PULL OUT, AND THEY NEED TO HAVE A MILITARY PRONTO, SO THE UN LIFTS CHAPTER 7 AND THEN THEY IRAQUI ARMY GETS PAID AND WARSHIPS AND PLANES ARE PAID FOR ALSO. BAM ! CHAPTER 7 IS LIFTED TO MAKE ALL THIS POSSIBLE.

RV HAPPENS..

AFTER READING ALLLLL THE ARTICLES FOR SO LONG, WE ARE SOOOOO CLOSE NOW.

After looking at and analyzing what he said (as a newbie) and I was one once as we all were, I will give anybody the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise, his information did not exceed or go out of bounds of what we are looking for, so I agree with you on this, so for now lets give him the benefit of doubt until we are proven otherwise,

• Upvote 4

After looking at and analyzing what he said (as a newbie) and I was one once as we all were, I will give anybody the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise, his information did not exceed or go out of bounds of what we are looking for, so I agree with you on this, so for now lets give him the benefit of doubt until we are proven otherwise,

He said to buy all the dinar u can.

This quote should be a hint. ;)

• Upvote 1

The last few weeks a newbie comes here and has a story about a friend, a cousin, a friends aunt and so on, is it me or is or is this begining to smell like the same person with a different name pumping right under our nose, we never hear from these newbies again. <_<

I never thought of it that way, but you are 100% right :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I never thought of it that way, but you are 100% right :lol::lol:

No doubt this guys a pumper! He doesnt even come back to defend himself! Lol.....anyone who thought they had some good intel that they believed to be true would hang around to defend....but no hit abd run! Sad life some people live.....but carmas a motherxxxxxx!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No doubt this guys a pumper! He doesnt even come back to defend himself! Lol.....anyone who thought they had some good intel that they believed to be true would hang around to defend....but no hit abd run! Sad life some people live.....but carmas a motherxxxxxx!!!

VERY good point! +1

hahaha...got to reading this thread and suddenly had a flashback to my first run of "research" on dinar. Boy...it was overwhelming. So overwhelming that I almost didn't buy...not because I thought it a scam...but that it was easier to think it a scam than depart with my money (so honestly earned).

Still...I didn't let the first round knock me out. Took several weeks monitoring the sites' info/discussions (over several years of watching it on a hit an miss basis) before I commited.

I hope newbies on the fence give an investment...especially sizeable ones that can be used to make mortgage payments...more consideration that just the opening post from a link. Sadly, I'm sure there are those who did just that.

Point...glad there are those who articulate such solid reasoning both pro and con here. Yeah, s'all been said before...but then, this is the first real flashback I personally had on my anxiousness not SO long ago.

Best wishes all! smile.gif

I just got a call from boots on the ground he said that thy all will be gone by x mass

He said to buy all the dinar u can. it going to revalue that is why we are leaving

The un will not let the revalue happen as long as the united states control the military

The country is in chapter7 and chapter 7 will lift when we leave and the government will have control 100 %

The currency will revalue and then float up it wont go over 5.00 .86 to 1.00 to start

It could happen on tues nov 1st because the united states has signed the date thy will leave.

The un has that document. Obama new this from day one bush said all troops out by 2012.

2012 will be one hell of a year to remember.

Thanks for the pleasant reading "The Light"......... do you have any good dinar dealers I can purchase from "The Light"? Would you have any you would want to sell me "The Light"? Thanks again, "The Light"! ;)

That is the first i heard of it going to RV, my former Iraqi co workers tell me that it is such a disarray the goverment is only interesting in a power grab after the US is out. Security is slowy going in the crapper, we just don't hear about it in the news. So you can believe Mr light but in my own opinion though.

Thanks for the pleasant reading "The Light"......... do you have any good dinar dealers I can purchase from "The Light"? Would you have any you would want to sell me "The Light"? Thanks again, "The Light"! ;)

.... go into the light... no, stay away from the light... wait, head toward the light!!! :blink: Can't remember what to do.... dang poltergeists! :angry:

• Upvote 1

All right Tony, I think you need to go back to PTR or did they all kick you out of your own site with all your BS...

B.

I just got a call from boots on the ground he said that thy all will be gone by x mass

He said to buy all the dinar u can. it going to revalue that is why we are leaving

The un will not let the revalue happen as long as the united states control the military

The country is in chapter7 and chapter 7 will lift when we leave and the government will have control 100 %

The currency will revalue and then float up it wont go over 5.00 .86 to 1.00 to start

It could happen on tues nov 1st because the united states has signed the date thy will leave.

The un has that document. Obama new this from day one bush said all troops out by 2012.

2012 will be one hell of a year to remember.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2