Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This must have got by most of ya'll

randalln

Did you notice the great marketeer overseer of another site now introduces his buy back plan - just to give us another option, he says. The pulling out of our troops is big news, and I say super good news - may have been the one component to get them out of Chap 7. No mention from D?. So, any how D? offers to buy back our dinars. Now, why would one want to buy back something unless they thought that something was going to be worth more in the future? He has become the ultimate huckster and has found a little gold mine with his site. Well, good for him, but remember, there is "no watching out for the other guy here". I still like this deal about superstitious Iraq. The first time in 786 years that we have had 3 numeric progressions - 1-1-11 ; 11-1-11; 11-11-11 . This is about as good intel as I have seen. No, I do not have a link, but if you have your yearly calender, might be able to check it out;.

• Upvote 2

The news has really been great for the past week! Wow! And we were told that it would be bad before the RV.

Now, a speculation about the 3 days. I don't know randalin's meaning either, but I will tell you what my Trustee told me yesterday. He was in D.C. for two weeks and part of the time he was with friends at the Iraqi Embassy; Iraqi diplomats. They discussed the RV's date and the rate. I'm not revealing the rate they discussed. However, he did say that there were indications that the RV would take place on Monday, which is in 3 days. :o:lol: :lol: Isn't it always Monday? We can only hope!

I agree...what info did you receive on the rate? You can't be anymore wrong than anyone else these days so have at it!!

The first time in 786 years that we have had 3 numeric progressions - 1-1-11 ; 11-1-11; 11-11-11 . This is about as good intel as I have seen. No, I do not have a link, but if you have your yearly calender, might be able to check it out;.

What the hell are you talking about? :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just spill the beans...we're going to take it as rumor anyway. Come on, we're all friends here...I'll show you some +1 love! :wub:

Just got back from my "god-son's" football game. They lost 43 -42! Boomer.

Alright, I will tell you what my Trustee was told. The rest of the world will RV at 3.36 while the U.S. will tie the $ to the British Pound and will RV at over $4. :blink::woot: Well, there it is. ;) Remember, this is a rumor. :shakehead:

• Upvote 3

Caughtinthecrossfire,

so are you taking this as possibly bad news? I am kind of confused by this article

Hey, cashman! No no...wasn't even really stating an opinion, actually. It was just so odd to have read this post (on another link, recopied below) another member made. I had only minutes earlier read this post below. It was when I clicked on this particular post link when I thought it so odd someone had, if I understood their meaning, posted something SO VERY relevant to THIS post.

yeah...it does sound confusing doesn't it, lol. Anyway, go back to first page of this post and re-read after reading this one below from other poster's link. Maybe you'll see how similar yet polar they seemed to me...and how odd I would read these two posts right off the bat when I logged in...anyway, thanks for asking, cashman!!

Oh!! before you try to read the following...please bear in mind it is in the VIP section. Again, thanks and have a GUD one!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1c2wek531

Alright, I will tell you what my Trustee was told. The rest of the world will RV at 3.36 while the U.S. will tie the $ to the British Pound and will RV at over $4. :blink::woot: Well, there it is. ;) Remember, this is a rumor. :shakehead:

For some dumb reason I thought you were serious on your first post but obviously you're making up a story.

Trustee? Trustee's do bankruptcy work. Why would a Trustee know anything so secret as an emerging nation's re-valuation of their currency. The amount of the proposed rv from your "Trustee" tells me it's a big BS story!

Sorry to pour cold water on this string but it seems everybody these days is hanging onto these flimsy, poorly translated news articles out of Iraq, like they actually had some real meaning. How on earth would a bunch of third rate, misguided reporters from a former tin pot dictatorship, actually know anything about when and how much this pending rv could be?

The Iraqi press is being spoon fed all the BS from different factions within their government! When was the last time you read an actual investigative reporter's story talking about real hard evidence of a possible currency rate change? Never! It's always the same tired old stories of 000's and political infighting about the HCL.

Folks... they aren't going to tell us when, how or if it will happen. It will just happen! It will occur when the time is right. You'll wake one day to the joy of this ride finally being finished! I would suggest the sooner the better for the people of Iraq. The longer they stay poor and without hope, the closer they will move towards anarchy and chaos again, and nobody will win!

Trustee? Trustee's do bankruptcy work. Why would a Trustee know anything so secret as an emerging nation's re-valuation of their currency. The amount of the proposed rv from your "Trustee" tells me it's a big BS story!

Sorry to pour cold water on this string but it seems everybody these days is hanging onto these flimsy, poorly translated news articles out of Iraq, like they actually had some real meaning. How on earth would a bunch of third rate, misguided reporters from a former tin pot dictatorship, actually know anything about when and how much this pending rv could be?

The Iraqi press is being spoon fed all the BS from different factions within their government! When was the last time you read an actual investigative reporter's story talking about real hard evidence of a possible currency rate change? Never! It's always the same tired old stories of 000's and political infighting about the HCL.

Folks... they aren't going to tell us when, how or if it will happen. It will just happen! It will occur when the time is right. You'll wake one day to the joy of this ride finally being finished! I would suggest the sooner the better for the people of Iraq. The longer they stay poor and without hope, the closer they will move towards anarchy and chaos again, and nobody will win!

TFK, thanks for the reply. This was total rumor. I don't believe it for a minute. I was just having fun like everyone else.

Now, concerning the Trustee. I don't know where you are getting your information, but it would be good for you to look up all the work that a trustee does. I have my dinar with a Trustee or in trust.

Trustees are individual who holds or manages assets for the benefit of another. Trustees make decisions based on due diligence and in the best interest of the beneficiary, and can be held personally liable for their actions if the beneficiary deems there was a breach of trust.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trustee.asp#ixzz1cAtxidPi

A tremendous amount of stuff on this site is BS. I guess we all have to be BS judges don't we. Which means we have to look at a lot of BS, know BS, smell BS, and stepped in a lot ourselves. Since you have made you declaration I am confident that you are an expert in BS. :P

Just having fun! Don't get your nickers in a knot. :lol:

For some dumb reason I thought you were serious on your first post but obviously you're making up a story.

Actually it is not made up. My trustee was in Washington D.C. for two week. Part of the time he was visiting friends in the Iraqi Embassy and he did get that information from officials in the Iraqi Officials in the embassy. I talked to him Friday by phone and he gave me that information.

1. I have confidence in that he was given this information.

2. I have doubts about the validity of their information. I hope it is true.

3. My personal view is that the RV will be 1 to 1 and will happen before the end of the year.

Go RV before Thanksgiving!!!!

• Upvote 5

Nelg,

I always look forward to reading your posts, as they are grounded, knowledgeable, informative, and level headed. I never doubted that you knew what you were stating, and were a voice of reason.

When I read your post regarding your Trustee (and you are right, a trustee can be many things, I am my sister's trustee for her dinar because she is a maniac).....anyway.....I did not doubt your information. The rate not so much.

So, between the sequence of events that have taken place this week, and there any many positive pieces of the puzzle that have been put into place, Dr. J's information, which was an RV this week, or there abouts, and now your information, I am going to go with it.

I believe that even Dr. Shabibi's plan could be offset by a short guy with a towel around his head, so we cannot hold anyone to an exact moment in time. I hope your "Trustee" got the real scoop and we see an RV next week.

If we get an RV next week, I am going to contact Ben & Jerry's to name a new ice cream after the Trustee.... Trustees for Cherry Garcia, Peaches and Cream forTrustees, I'm Nuts for Trustees. DinarBot and Thug, can you help me out?

Edited by Carrello

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><div id="gt-res-wrap" style="border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); border-right-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); border-bottom-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); border-left-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "><div id="gt-res-content" class="almost_half_cell"><div dir="ltr" style="zoom: 1; "><span id="result_box" class="" lang="en" style="font-size: 16px; padding-top: 8px; padding-right: 8px; padding-bottom: 8px; padding-left: 8px; min-height: 93px; display: block; ">Related: high inflation is unlikely because of the control of the central bank currency

Date: Mon 10/10/2011 8:45

Baghdad (news) .. He specializes in economic affairs Dargham Muhammad Ali, that the volume of currency in circulation in the local market is (4) trillion dinars is controlled by the central bank and this prevents inflation for the next year, noting that most of the ministries of the State does not need to the degree of functional and she is suffering from sagging career, which would negatively affect the investment budget and fully reflected in the Iraqi economy.

Its talking about offering more then just the USD to promote the turning in the dinar....its not saying they are offering higher then a 1 to 1 exchange rate for dinar. Did you read the whole article through?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep, that's what i was trying to say earlier also. Be nice to know what these "interest bearing instruments" are. Must be some kind of high rate savings plans or bonds maybe they are offering to get them to 'invest" cash dinar. The whole article needs to be taken in context.

He pointed out: The Central Bank is working to absorb the Iraqi dinar by offering more than the dollar and by the interest rate to use tools that can control this issue, which will make the Iraqi citizen saves money instead of spending this works and to withdraw currency from the market.

Re: "more than the dollar" Another way to look at this is maybe they're speaking of investment in other currencies like the Euro etc. to get them off the dollar and also get dinar out of their hands.

Fish

Edited by FishmanTx

The whole article needs to be taken in context.

Fish

Yep! Seems this has been a problem recently.....articles are posted before fully reading the entire thing, or posted before the information is understood completely...

Your right it does seem they are trying to get people off the dinar and they have many tools to use to accomplish this....I just hope this can be done on a bigger scale to cut those money supply numbers fast!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The first time in 786 years that we have had 3 numeric progressions - 1-1-11 ; 11-1-11; 11-11-11 . This is about as good intel as I have seen. No, I do not have a link, but if you have your yearly calender, might be able to check it out;.

Hmmm how about a hundred years ago? 1911. Wouldn't you have 1-1-11, 11-1-11, 11-11-11 also?

Hmmm how about a hundred years ago? 1911. Wouldn't you have 1-1-11, 11-1-11, 11-11-11 also?

I was going to say the same thing, it's a common misconception because it's been passed around the internet via blogs and social networking sites......it occurred in 1911 as well< so 100 years ago.

I was going to say the same thing, it's a common misconception because it's been passed around the internet via blogs and social networking sites......it occurred in 1911 as well< so 100 years ago.

You're right. Actually it is 2011 not 11. I'm hoping they're holding out for early 2012.