Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AC Update 10/24/11

LeeB32

Iraq Oil Output Capacity Increased in Oct 2011

The Iraqi Minister of Oil recently announced that Iraq had increased their oil output to 2.9 million barrels a day. However, that figure is exaggerated. Iraq only exported 2.2 million barrels a day due to the limitations of the infrastructure. Iraq is hoping to reach 3 million barrels a day in out put oil production by the end of the month. This remains to be seen as going from 2.9 to 3 million barrels a day in output capacity with the current limitations will be difficult. In any case, this is a milestone for Iraq.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2011/10/22/iraq-oil-output-capacity-jumps-to-250-million-bd-oil-minister/

The Troops here in Iraq are definitely leaving at the end of the year and with this goes the hundreds of millions of dollars the troops or the US government brought to Iraq. This will have a lasting effect on the Iraqi economy. This scenario could be short lived if the Iraqi government can acquire foreign investments. The Iraqi government will now have to find the funds to fill the void.

After numerous meetings and consulting with various entities the consensus is that there will not be any movement with the Iraqi Dinar currency. The Iraq currency reform report will not commence this year as the Iraqi parliament will not schedule this for discussions. This remains in the hands of the Council of Ministries who have already reviewed the currency reform report courtesy of Governor Sinan al-Shabibi. In addition, the Currency Reform report has also been reviewed by a committee that has been set up by the Iraqi Parliament. There will be no action taken this year as more debates and discussions are continuing with the government and private enterprise. This is the reason for the continued articles in the media referencing the same facts over and over. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) continues to move at a snails pace when it comes to removing the 25k notes from circulation and at such time will be replacing those denominations with another newer Iraqi currency. There are six new denominations being considered and when the decision is finalized they will be printed. Many claim this is premature as the Iraqi Parliament, Council of Ministries and the legal department are still reviewing and debating the Central Bank of Iraq Currency Reform report.

The Iraqi Parliament did accomplish one major goal and that is the appointment of the new Ministry of Electricity, Abd Al-Karim Aftan. The appointment of this new Minister casts doubt on Iyad Allawi who is showing to be less relevant in the political process. Al-Karim Aftan is from the al-Hal Party which is a small faction of the Iraqi National Movement. The new Electricity Minister also has a brother who is the Minister of Industry. You can count on both brothers to be supportive of PM Maliki which will enforce his grip of power. PM Maliki is also looking forward to completing his second term and possibly a third.

Prime Minister Maliki does not want the U.S. Troops to remain past the agreed deadline of 31 Dec. If he didn't voice this he would lose all support from the same political groups that are keeping him in his position as Prime Minister.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/29164/news-details-.html

The Kuwaiti government is continuing with the construction of their new port of Mubarak despite the Iraqi government politicians opposition. The only Iraqi government officials who currently have no problems with the new Kuwaiti port is Prime Minister Maliki and the Ministry of foreign Affairs Zebari. But rumor has it that Zebari has been accepting gifts from the Kuwaiti government. The Kuwaiti government gave Zebari the gifts in exchange for his influence in continuing with the Kuwait Port of Mubarak. This is not the good economic partnership for both the Iraqi new Port and the Kuwaiti Port of Mubarak that you’re led to believe. The fact is that it blocks the shipping lanes and makes navigation to the Iraqi port very difficult.

A talk show host recently reported that Iran was a third world country and that they have no money. I was astonished at this claim because this host is supposedly an expert on Iraq, or so he claims. In regards to Iran, the Gross Domestic Product of Iran is almost 900 billion dollars. Now, compare this to Iraq which is barely 110 billion dollars. Clearly, Iran is far from being broke. When you hear these different reports from these various hosts on different topics please fact check or verify them. If this reporter was so educated on the topic of Iran then he would've known that Iran and Turkey have already traded 15 billion dollars in the first 8 months of 2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Iran

http://tehrantimes.com/index.php/economy-and-business/3835-iran-turkey-trade-to-reach-15-billion-in-2011

Thank you for reading.

another site

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

DinarBot understands now the hatred towards Iraq/Maliki/Warka etc. etc. AC is of Iranian influence. DinarBot has clear picture now of AC biased rumors and stories. DinarBot asks - Why would you care about a weak story regarding Iran so much Miss AC?

A talk show host recently reported that Iran was a third world country and that they have no money. I was astonished at this claim because this host is supposedly an expert on Iraq, or so he claims. In regards to Iran, the Gross Domestic Product of Iran is almost 900 billion dollars. Now, compare this to Iraq which is barely 110 billion dollars. Clearly, Iran is far from being broke. When you hear these different reports from these various hosts on different topics please fact check or verify them. If this reporter was so educated on the topic of Iran then he would've known that Iran and Turkey have already traded 15 billion dollars in the first 8 months of 2011.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

Read more:

DinarBot just unsubscribed to this lunatic.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Say what you will about AC, but he has been right about no rv so far, unlike all of the gurus. His projections go out a couple of months at times and has been right every time. So if he is predicting no rv this year, I hate to say it, but I'm inclined to believe it.

Yup! This guy, is pretty blunt & does not sugar coat anything. Basically, he has continued to argue Ch. 7 has not been fully lifted, and guess what!? He is right.

But!! Did anyone catch what was said in reference to currency?

Remove 25,000s

Add 6 new denominations.

Hmmmmmmm

Interesting how that got worded...

Take from that what you will... But, the way he worded it doesn't sound like a RD to me.

And for a guy that doesn't sugar coat, and normally presents negative information, this seems interesting.

Only downside is it also looks like it'll be 2012 before any movement happens w/ the currency.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Say what you will about AC, but he has been right about no rv so far, unlike all of the gurus. His projections go out a couple of months at times and has been right every time. So if he is predicting no rv this year, I hate to say it, but I'm inclined to believe it.

I also enjoy his comments, as I subscribe to his letters also...He has not been wrong and is one of the last of the so-called Gurus not to put out an actual date or rate.....seems like everyone wants to read, its gonnas RV tomorrow....well if that is so, check out Okie site

Yep, that's the way it is. I have followed this guy(whomever he is) for quite a few years and he has been right at least 99% of the time. On many of his statements I had only wished that he was wrong, but to this date he has almost always been right unfortunately. <_<

Could it be Okie and the OOM Morons at their best...... ?

They are both striking 100% wrong intel. They're perfect so far :lol:

Yep, that's the way it is. I have followed this guy(whomever he is) for quite a few years and he has been right at least 99% of the time. On many of his statements I had only wished that he was wrong, but to this date he has almost always been right unfortunately. <_<

i have never ever found anything this person posts is correct yet. Always thought of him as a plant to keep investors off it. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I don't Believe anything this guy has to say, So what he has not been wrong yet on it not RVing,...What do you have to lose, if it RV tommorrow, nobody would care if he was wrong or RIGHT. Sounds like just a bunch of misinformation to me. I'm going to stay the course........ <_< I'm not going to sell sell sell like this guy wants you to do.

PM Maliki is also looking forward to completing his second term and possibly a third

Say what, hate what you like about AC but you have to understand that he has been bang on every time & that’s why many hate it so much, Truth hurts & all that

I honestly believe the quotation above is so informative & something I think will happen before the RV.

Its Ms only get out of jail free card he has left, ride this term out, promise the RV just before the elections & pull the trigger if re-election doesn’t look likely.

• Upvote 1

Iraq Oil Output Capacity Increased in Oct 2011

The Iraqi Minister of Oil recently announced that Iraq had increased their oil output to 2.9 million barrels a day. However, that figure is exaggerated. Iraq only exported 2.2 million barrels a day due to the limitations of the infrastructure. Iraq is hoping to reach 3 million barrels a day in out put oil production by the end of the month. This remains to be seen as going from 2.9 to 3 million barrels a day in output capacity with the current limitations will be difficult. In any case, this is a milestone for Iraq.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2011/10/22/iraq-oil-output-capacity-jumps-to-250-million-bd-oil-minister/

The Troops here in Iraq are definitely leaving at the end of the year and with this goes the hundreds of millions of dollars the troops or the US government brought to Iraq. This will have a lasting effect on the Iraqi economy. This scenario could be short lived if the Iraqi government can acquire foreign investments. The Iraqi government will now have to find the funds to fill the void.

After numerous meetings and consulting with various entities the consensus is that there will not be any movement with the Iraqi Dinar currency. The Iraq currency reform report will not commence this year as the Iraqi parliament will not schedule this for discussions. This remains in the hands of the Council of Ministries who have already reviewed the currency reform report courtesy of Governor Sinan al-Shabibi. In addition, the Currency Reform report has also been reviewed by a committee that has been set up by the Iraqi Parliament. There will be no action taken this year as more debates and discussions are continuing with the government and private enterprise. This is the reason for the continued articles in the media referencing the same facts over and over. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) continues to move at a snails pace when it comes to removing the 25k notes from circulation and at such time will be replacing those denominations with another newer Iraqi currency. There are six new denominations being considered and when the decision is finalized they will be printed. Many claim this is premature as the Iraqi Parliament, Council of Ministries and the legal department are still reviewing and debating the Central Bank of Iraq Currency Reform report.

The Iraqi Parliament did accomplish one major goal and that is the appointment of the new Ministry of Electricity, Abd Al-Karim Aftan. The appointment of this new Minister casts doubt on Iyad Allawi who is showing to be less relevant in the political process. Al-Karim Aftan is from the al-Hal Party which is a small faction of the Iraqi National Movement. The new Electricity Minister also has a brother who is the Minister of Industry. You can count on both brothers to be supportive of PM Maliki which will enforce his grip of power. PM Maliki is also looking forward to completing his second term and possibly a third.

Prime Minister Maliki does not want the U.S. Troops to remain past the agreed deadline of 31 Dec. If he didn't voice this he would lose all support from the same political groups that are keeping him in his position as Prime Minister.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/29164/news-details-.html

The Kuwaiti government is continuing with the construction of their new port of Mubarak despite the Iraqi government politicians opposition. The only Iraqi government officials who currently have no problems with the new Kuwaiti port is Prime Minister Maliki and the Ministry of foreign Affairs Zebari. But rumor has it that Zebari has been accepting gifts from the Kuwaiti government. The Kuwaiti government gave Zebari the gifts in exchange for his influence in continuing with the Kuwait Port of Mubarak. This is not the good economic partnership for both the Iraqi new Port and the Kuwaiti Port of Mubarak that you’re led to believe. The fact is that it blocks the shipping lanes and makes navigation to the Iraqi port very difficult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Iran

http://tehrantimes.com/index.php/economy-and-business/3835-iran-turkey-trade-to-reach-15-billion-in-2011

Thank you for reading.

another site

PM Maliki is also looking forward to completing his second term and possibly a third.

Read more:

THIS IS Maliki's second term ? He cannot stay any longer. How can he serve 3 terms. Unconstitutional. DinarBot does not believe AC is even in country. Yes he has been right about RV but that's not a tough prediction. AC=BS

The President of Iraq is the head of state of Iraq and "safeguards the commitment to the Constitution and the preservation of Iraq's independence, sovereignty, unity, the security of its territories in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution."[1] The President is elected by the Council of Representatives by a two-thirds majority,[2] and is limited to two four-year terms.[3] The President ratifies treaties and laws passed by the Council of Representatives, issues pardons on the recommendation of the Prime Minister, and performs the "duty of the Higher Command of the armed forces for ceremonial and honorary purposes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Iraq

Edited by DinarBot
  • Downvote 1

Maliki serving a third term is not unconstitutional, Dinarbot.

Maliki even discussed in February that, at that time, he was not looking to run for a third term ( LINK ). Why would he even have to make such a statement if it was going to be unconstitutional for him to do so?

Here's an excerpt from another source:

Iraq's Nuri Al Maliki pledges not to seek third term in office

Constituion does not prevent, but I have personally decided not to seek another term after this one LINK

There have been discussions about changing the constitution to incorporate such term limits for PM, as recently as August I believe. But there has not been anything come out of Parliament that states that they have voted on such an amendment to this point.

OIL an interesting topic----since there is a lot of confusion with the translations of published reports --what means what--then why is it so hard to believe that the 2.9 bbl per day is hard to accept---we already know that they are using part of this for domestic use but due to a lack of words for translation for us to understand --why couldn't it mean 2.9 bbl per day exported means total production FROM the wells---not all exported to other markets!

The increase is great but it doesn't mean that it all goes outside the country---both ways of thinking is a plus not a minus---

My own thinking is when you see an increase of natural gas to power the power plants to provide electricity for all of Iraq and NOT OIL then real progress is being made!

here's why rest of the world is depenant on oil----and has to flip to gas----Iraq can get in on the ground floor and not convert anything ---oil to gas, coal to oil---back to gas

they can start from the very beginning not flip-flopping back and forth and costing billions----I forget the company there now with the contract to just capture the gas being flared off and bring it to the country for providing fuel for the giant genorators to provide 24/7 electricity to the country

THIS IS REALLY HUGE!

capt cliff

Sorry all but by the time I think ablout a post[figure out the spell check]te thread has morphed into a different conversation

cc

just a quickie---malakii stepping down just as Putan [russia] stepping in Interesting ----no one never steps down and are gone EXCEPT the USA protect your right to vote--vote every election---and not be afraid to fight for your OWN freedom--- and not at the expense of other countries who are less fortunate to wag the dog

capt cliff

Say what, hate what you like about AC but you have to understand that he has been bang on every time & that’s why many hate it so much, Truth hurts & all that

I honestly believe the quotation above is so informative & something I think will happen before the RV.

Its Ms only get out of jail free card he has left, ride this term out, promise the RV just before the elections & pull the trigger if re-election doesn’t look likely.

I find this quote interesting

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) continues to move at a snails pace when it comes to removing the 25k notes from circulation and at such time will be replacing those denominations with another newer Iraqi currency. There are six new denominations being considered and when the decision is finalized they will be printed.

He mentions only removing the 25,000 notes... And adding 6 new currencies.

1, 5, 10, 20(25), 50, & 100 maybe? That equals six...

Than we can expect metals (coinage) I would presume.

I thought the way he worded it was interesting, as it doesn't point to a R/D. More - so, removal of some of the higher notes while adding newer lower denominations. Can easily be wrong, and may have easily misinterpreted it.

Either way, A/C may come off blunt, but, it appears he keeps it real... And not everyone is entirely accurate all the time... Even the full of b.s. gurus get one right every once in awhile