Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Wed chat 10-26-11

kcw

After all the excitement of Sonny1's post this morning, what would you like to add to that mix? Sonny1 said that, if our troops pull out by the end of the year, we are all losers. And he said he would sell before that happens. Not me. I'm in. This is my chance, and I'm still going with it. And as to what Sonny1 said, I believe this is just too big and has too many world-sized players involved, along with too many countries and so much currency on a world-wide level, not to mention enormous organizations, IMF, UN, WTO, among others. So the actions of Sadr, Maliki, or even Obama will not be allowed to stop "The Plan" which was set in motion before any of these three johnny-come-lately players arrived on the scene. But I would like to read your comments about how our troop withdrawal might impact our chances of making money on our dinar investment.

• Upvote 3

Last Wednesday you left us with a feeling of excitement over things you have been hearing and discussing with your RESPECTED associates. Will you expound a little on where we are and what you have learned from the meeting you left last weeks chat for? Thank you.

• Upvote 5

Adam

Is it true that the auctions are buying dinar to lower their exposure they have in circulation & in your opinion how much does Iraq still have in world wide circulation? & does this number fit into your calculation on the RV vs lifting 3 zero's or both ?

Thanks

I know you have been saying a rate about 10-30 cents maybe double that now followed by gradual increases. Could you explain how they could continue to increase the value once it does RV without a wild run on the dinar? Could you please put out a get well for Betty Boop and Quietlearner who use a little pick me up, they are both well liked here as you know. Thanks.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Last Wednesday you left us with a feeling of excitement over things you have been hearing and discussing with your RESPECTED associates. Will you expound a little on where we are and what you have learned from the meeting you left last weeks chat for? Thank you.

One day the light is going to come on to what these sites are all about. Some one years ago sid there were suckers born every minute. Oh well it is what it is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 45

Hi Adam,

I was re-reading the interview from with Shabibi, Selah and a parliamentary member. There are two paragraphs I found very interesting and possibly revealing;

The producer of the show:

Dr. Sinan, one of the major duties for the CBI is to raise the value of the currency and make it a welcomed currency where ever we go with it, and also will the government set a time to sell amount of Iraqi Oil for Iraqi Dinars and remove it all from the outside and make the preparations for the process of changing the currency?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:

As I think that the Iraqi currency amounts is very little out side and its there only in the neighboring countries like Syria, Iran, Turkey, Saudi.. etc, and it went there for a tourism and small trading process only, your question is that when the Iraqi Dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries, and my answer is that Iraq have a lot of goods and his abilities is very strong and if the steps goes right in the future the Iraqi currency will be a reserve currency for other countries.

From the first paragraph the producer inquires of the major duties of the CBI. 1. raise the value of the currency. 2. set a time to sell amount of Iraqi Oil for Iraqi Dinars, and remove it all from outside 3. make preparations for new currency.

How I understand the statement is, they are going to sell oil(contracts to foreign countries? Like US, etc) for the dinar that is outside of their country. What are your thoughts on this? If so, they really lose nothing in the bringing of notes from outside the country, as a matter of fact they stand to gain as do the countries outside of Iraq borders.

BTW I found this on American Contractors site, it was a televised interview on Iraq TV back in August. It is a good post.

Thanks Zigmiester

• Upvote 2

One day the light is going to come on to what these sites are all about. Some one years ago sid there were suckers born every minute. Oh well it is what it is.

I am all out of Negs. or you most certainly would've gotten one from me. Don't worry, though, I will have more tomorrow and will be sure that you get one.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The US has the world’s largest embassy in Baghdad. With the US troop withdrawal occurring by the end of the year, security for the embassy will probably be handled by contract guards (former US military personnel). While security within the embassy compound may be solid, the Iraqi police and military cannot effectively prevent mortar attacks on the embassy, or attacks on convoys to and from the airport. Why would we bother to keep the embassy open? Additionally, Iraqi police and military may have a difficult time in keeping the peace between Shiites and Sunnis and in protecting the oil pipelines. That makes our investment seem riskier next year as opposed to this year. I have good reason to believe that other nations that have invested in Iraq are also nervous about the future. Will the looming deadline of US troop withdrawal put any pressure by the international community on Shabibi to activate the RV before the end of the year?

Scared to jump in, are we??? Yes, P. T, Barnum said, "there's a sucker born every minute." Since you are apparently not one of us, "Hello, Sucker!!" Now that really "is what it is"!! LOL

• Upvote 8

I have a critical question to ask Adam, but it's without prejudice and hope I'm not being banned for being a trouble maker or being disrespectful.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I applaud Adam's work and I'm appreciative etc.

But, I do have the expectation, that Adam answers our questions here.

In the last couple of chats, he starts by saying he is busy and will keep it brief. Fine with me.

In the last chat, he said he'd come by during the week to answer more questions, I'm not sure if he did.

Can someone shed some light: am I correct in expecting Adam to offer more of his time to us for these questions? Or am I off by a mile and this is merely Adam being nice to us in the short time he has available?

Just wondering if my feeling of being ignored is justified...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Good evening Adam,

Question: When does Iraq's 2012 fiscal year begin? Someone mentioned January but things start rolling in November, is this the reason Thanksgiving and November looks good for a Dinar Revaluation or is there another rationale for that month? Thanks!

I have a critical question to ask Adam, but it's without prejudice and hope I'm not being banned for being a trouble maker or being disrespectful.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I applaud Adam's work and I'm appreciative etc.

But, I do have the expectation, that Adam answers our questions here.

In the last couple of chats, he starts by saying he is busy and will keep it brief. Fine with me.

In the last chat, he said he'd come by during the week to answer more questions, I'm not sure if he did.

Can someone shed some light: am I correct in expecting Adam to offer more of his time to us for these questions? Or am I off by a mile and this is merely Adam being nice to us in the short time he has available?

Just wondering if my feeling of being ignored is justified...

No, around here, it feels a bit scary without Adam's personal attention at times. So that's when we turn to each other, and trust me, these guys and gals here are very wise in the way of dinar and the RV. I trust some of them implicitly. You will know which ones after a while. They keep being here and keep sounding level headed, wise, and well-informed. Logic tells us that Adam really does do all he can. I understand that he has a young family, and he also works full time in the real estate business to provide for them right now, so you know he has to be rushing around trying to make that float well in today's housing market, but he will probably need to continue doing that until the RV happens. In addition, it is amazing, after you've been here a while, to finally realize just how much Adam really does for all of us pretty constantly. In fact I don't know how he has time to sleep. He has contacts in the ME he stays in close contact with regarding the events over there and the RV, plus he is constantly getting more and more banks, accountants, and attorneys, along with other businesses lined up for us after the RV. And if that weren't enough, he has also arranged for banking in offshore accounts for those who select that service, and he stays in reasonable contact with all of us collectively. Once when I emailed his office (Sara) with a problem when Sara wasn't there, he answered my email problem himself, which told me that he minds the store himself when he needs to do so. He also passed that test to be a licensed financial advisor, can't recall the name of it, but he had to study pretty hard because he wanted to be qualified to advise all of us financially regarding the dinar. And he had this website built, and wrote a couple of books, one regarding cashing in and the other explaining the dinar investment, itself, so the list just goes on and on. So my advise is to watch and to interact with others for a whie, ask questions, and see what kinds of answers you get, and eventually, you'll know who you want to trust to answer your questions. And when that time comes, and it comes sooner than you will think, you will get the best help available regarding every nuance of the dinar as an investment. Also once a week, you can leave a question for Adam and he will meet us in a thread here and will address as many of those questions as he can in the time he has available. Watch for the thread that says something like "Adam's questions for next week." Or a variation thereof.

I hope that answers your question, a reasonable one, I might add. I look forward to seeing you around here more and more in the days and weeks ahead.

Best regards--

Francie26

• Upvote 6

Good evening Adam,

Question: When does Iraq's 2012 fiscal year begin? Someone mentioned January but things start rolling in November, is this the reason Thanksgiving and November looks good for a Dinar Revaluation or is there another rationale for that month? Thanks!

Certainly someone else may know more about this, but I have heard several times that the Iraqi fiscal year ends at the end of the calendar year, but the other day, I read on here that it ends at the end of November. So I have no idea which is right, but many of us think it will RV either just before or just after (whichever is most expeditious in the banking industry for the fiscal year). So I have bought into this, and I just wait. lol I feel like since I didn't offer you an absolute, I may not have given you what you want, but it is what I have. So I hope it helps. Francie26