Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seeking A Good Home For Dinars

Legolas

Looking For A Good Home For A Portion of My Dinars

Your Choice of Uncirculated or Circulated IQD……Uncirculated purchased from GID Associates (w/ receipt); Circulated purchased from Fifth Third Bank (w/ receipts). For security reasons, I’m not specifying the total number available – when they’re gone, I’ll make a final post here.

*Logic would appear to dictate that circulated notes, having been verified numerous times by various banks, might be the safer alternative, but I have checked ALL notes for security features and will retain photocopies and digital scans for verification purposes. Some feel safer with uncirculated notes – you may have either. Personally, I had no preference.

Price: Three options:

$5,100 per 5 millon IQD – Fed Ex shipping included.

$1,050 per million IQD – Fed Ex shipping included.

$ 540 per half million IQD – Fed Ex shipping included.

*Package will be shipped Fed Ex overnight immediately upon payment clearing the bank - signature required.

*All notes will be 25,000 IQD – your choice of either uncirculated or circulated currency

*Can accept PAYPAL w/ additional 3% fee

You will receive a CD w/ Digital scans of all notes purchased for security purposes, as well as serial number verification of purchased notes, and a copy of the original purchase receipt from 5/3 Bank and/or G.I.D. Associates.

Selling at my original cost – price is not negotiable. Current dealer pricing appears to range from $1,100 to much more than $1,200 per million, plus shipping fees. Current IQD value is app. $857.25/million.

Leave a message here with your e-mail address and I’ll delete the post upon receiving it prior to contacting you to make arrangements. I’m currently in the SW Ohio area if you’d like to make the purchase in person with cash at a secure location.

Looking For A Good Home For A Portion of My Dinars

Your Choice of Uncirculated or Circulated IQD……Uncirculated purchased from GID Associates (w/ receipt); Circulated purchased from Fifth Third Bank (w/ receipts). For security reasons, I’m not specifying the total number available – when they’re gone, I’ll make a final post here.

*Logic would appear to dictate that circulated notes, having been verified numerous times by various banks, might be the safer alternative, but I have checked ALL notes for security features and will retain photocopies and digital scans for verification purposes. Some feel safer with uncirculated notes – you may have either. Personally, I had no preference.

Price: Three options:

$5,100 per 5 millon IQD – Fed Ex shipping included.

$1,050 per million IQD – Fed Ex shipping included.

$ 540 per half million IQD – Fed Ex shipping included.

*Package will be shipped Fed Ex overnight immediately upon payment clearing the bank - signature required.

*All notes will be 25,000 IQD – your choice of either uncirculated or circulated currency

*Can accept PAYPAL w/ additional 3% fee

You will receive a CD w/ Digital scans of all notes purchased for security purposes, as well as serial number verification of purchased notes, and a copy of the original purchase receipt from 5/3 Bank and/or G.I.D. Associates.

Selling at my original cost – price is not negotiable. Current dealer pricing appears to range from $1,100 to much more than $1,200 per million, plus shipping fees. Current IQD value is app. $857.25/million.

Leave a message here with your e-mail address and I’ll delete the post upon receiving it prior to contacting you to make arrangements. I’m currently in the SW Ohio area if you’d like to make the purchase in person with cash at a secure location.

legalos, you have been around a long time, i am to the point to do the same as you, as it is appearing that the window is closing-closed.

good luck to you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am with you on this one. I have been thinking about this for months. I do not believe we are going to make what we could have years ago. They let this go on for way to long in my book. We really could have made good money about 3 years ago. Time to sell while I still can because you are right the window is closed. Hate to say it but they are going to lop.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sonny1, you are looking to sell all of your dinar? I didn't see that coming... Do you think this is a wasted investment now?

Sonny1, do you know something that's happened that you can share with us.

Thanks

if we pull out at the end of 2011, like what was made official today, and they dont rv before, i am 100% selling alllll my dinar, because we are screwed...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

legalos, you have been around a long time, i am to the point to do the same as you, as it is appearing that the window is closing-closed.

good luck to you

makes no sense what are u implying to make a statement like this we all want an explanation Sonny1. Thank you. Also it appears he is not selling all just a portion if that is what you intend to do also sonny1 than please make it clear for ALL you are very respected here and I am quite shocked to see this from YOU of all people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

if we pull out at the end of 2011, like what was made official today, and they dont rv before, i am 100% selling alllll my dinar, because we are screwed...

there is still 2 months left. Lots can happen. It seems you are losing faith, I would like to have Adams take as well on this matter or if he too is losing faith.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

makes no sense what are u implying to make a statement like this we all want an explanation Sonny1. Thank you. Also it appears he is not selling all just a portion if that is what you intend to do also sonny1 than please make it clear for ALL you are very respected here and I am quite shocked to see this from YOU of all people.

You really have no clue do you? Stop letting pumping gurus control your thoughts. Think for yourself for once will you...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Wow I never saw this coming, I hope by the grace of God , that we rv soon.

Thanks Sonny

Me too I mean sonny 1 has a point that holds truth, but i see this Rving before we leave it only makes sense for them to.

You really have no clue do you? Stop letting pumping gurus control your thoughts. Think for yourself for once will you...

wtf are u talking about all i asked is an explanation from him since hes respected nobody controls my thoughts tough guy.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Me too I mean sonny 1 has a point that holds truth, but i see this Rving before we leave it only makes sense for them to.

wtf are u talking about all i asked is an explanation from him since hes respected nobody controls my thoght tough guy.

I'm hoping Adam will be correct and we rv before Thanksgiving.

i am not trying to scare anyone, i have always been honest with everyone on here (right or wrong), imo when we leave in 2 months, if there is no movement on the dinar, i feel we will never see what we are all looking for, if they dont get anything done while we are standing over them, who's to believe they will do something (anything) while we are not there? i know me saying this is not the popular thing for me to say, but i feel it is totaly true, we do have 2 months or we are f-ed imo.

i see people jabbing each other over my statements, please act like adults, this is my opinion, and only that

• Upvote 6

What we saw on the news today sounds good...*all* troops out....gives a warm fuzzy feeling to the American general public and sure to boost O's ratings.

But (even though a negligible number in comparison) 11,000 will stay

http://news.firedoglake.com/2011/10/15/us-to-withdraw-all-troops-from-iraq/

(This is the first source I could find from my Android, but sure there are other sources to confirm this info)

i am not trying to scare anyone, i have always been honest with everyone on here (right or wrong), imo when we leave in 2 months, if there is no movement on the dinar, i feel we will never see what we are all looking for, if they dont get anything done while we are standing over them, who's to believe they will do something (anything) while we are not there? i know me saying this is not the popular thing for me to say, but i feel it is totaly true, we do have 2 months or we are f-ed imo.

Thank you for the honest answers thats all we ask for :)

• Upvote 2

I'm contemplating it too...

Throwing in the towel so to speak, but, I'd rather find a willing bank versus an individual person... I wouldn't want the guilt of selling to someone & they couldn't find a bank to cash-out through after it R/Ds... That could be a possibility.. Playing out options in my head...

I'm sure selling to an individual I would recoup most of my losses though..

i see people jabbing each other over my statements, please act like adults, this is my opinion, and only that

Point well taken, think about this the IQD was worth more when were not looking over them..I guess everyone has to do what they are comfortable with..

Sonny1, you know most people here respect your opinion, that's why we look for answers from you and others here that are respected,

I appreciate your input, thanks.

I am glad someone else said it first.

Iraq is barely holding together as it is.

If something doesn't pop before the end of the year, it may be a very long time for another window if opportunity to open.

I have become rather attached to the DV community, and today's news was extremely thought provoking, as well as discouraging.

Still holding; will possibly reconsider after Thanksgiving.

There are only so many flights available out of Iraq, so we may know better by then just how committed the military is to completely withdrawing. As late in the game as it has become, it will be almost nonstop transport, if they are.

If there any Short Wave listeners out there, Global Command works a lot of military aircraft on 11.175 MHz; USB. May be worth monitoring. Planes have to land somewhere...

What we saw on the news today sounds good...*all* troops out....gives a warm fuzzy feeling to the American general public and sure to boost O's ratings.

But (even though a negligible number in comparison) 11,000 will stay

http://news.firedoglake.com/2011/10/15/us-to-withdraw-all-troops-from-iraq/

(This is the first source I could find from my Android, but sure there are other sources to confirm this info)

We should remain calm and collective, and see what tomorrow brings, I hope nobody jumps the gun and panic.