Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My 1st Bank Story

stonecold555

Way to get the joke, man.

If sarcasm stops people from posting, then I guess they aren't ready for the Internet, but thanks for playing.

Or maybe your just not that funny.

I re-read your initial post,

and still did not see how you

were making a joke.

It may not be how you intended,

but your reply read very negative

by comparing Stonecold to Okie.

And calling them both liers.

We all know Okie has been a lier,

but to insinuate Stonecold is in the

same league was not funny.

Maybe, it's just me. IDK.

Ok....first off, I am not trying to debunk this story, in fact, I have more questions. lol

My sister called BofA here in Washington State. Iraqi dinar was not listed as a tradable currency in the book.

I would assume it would be the same with all branches worldwide...but I really don't know that for sure.

I truly believe the original poster, so I am at a loss.

They did specifically state they do not/will not buy or sell Iraqi dinar.

:blink: :blink:

Well, BofA in Texa's was called & not only was the Iraqi dinar listed.....they had no idea what a so called currency book was that many talk of.

Mind you all, several banks were called & all were stating the same thing.

We don't know of a currency book, all info is on the computers & Iraqi dinar is not even listed!

Are there any bank employees on DV?

I don't know what to say...

Ok....first off, I am not trying to debunk this story, in fact, I have more questions. lol

My sister called BofA here in Washington State. Iraqi dinar was not listed as a tradable currency in the book.

I would assume it would be the same with all branches worldwide...but I really don't know that for sure.

I truly believe the original poster, so I am at a loss.

They did specifically state they do not/will not buy or sell Iraqi dinar.

:blink: :blink:

At this point the only logical explanation to that and assuming that nobody has lied..... is that there are infact 2 books...

Ur Right ! I Usually Sleep In The Nude ! :o

And That Created A Major Commotion When I Took A Nap On The Plane Last Week !

:D :D :D

Yo, Snap ! U Figured Me Out ! :o

Even Though I Don't Wear PJ's, I Intentionally Left Them So I Would Have To Return ! :rolleyes:

You best come back to the Crazy Side, and get your pj's

B) B) B)

My 1st Bank Story

Glad you made it back without any harm but i must say

If this is your first bank story lets hope its the last you will post again

Currency book sort of done it for me mate, we dont live in the ice age anymore when it comes to money, trade or oil, manuals have gone out the window with Saddam

• Upvote 1

Or maybe your just not that funny.

I re-read your initial post,

and still did not see how you

were making a joke.

It may not be how you intended,

but your reply read very negative

by comparing Stonecold to Okie.

And calling them both liers.

We all know Okie has been a lier,

but to insinuate Stonecold is in the

same league was not funny.

Maybe, it's just me. IDK.

It IS you. Because I actually get paid to be funny and make a pretty descent living at it.

OK, here we go.

I was making fun of the fact that Stone mentioned computers, when on other sites, I've seen nothing but the Guru's (the liars) telling us the computers were blinking new intel all the time.

I also, sarcastically, made fun of the fact that all the Guru Intel has been about Bank employees being in meetings all the time and how they're supposed to get ready for the exchange, when I find that absurd.

Now, when I MADE FUN OF Okie, I was insinuating that Okie was in fact, RIGHT about everything, when most of us know, he's not.

Hence the sarcastic remark of, as you say, COMPARING the two, which couldn't be more far off, even as a joke.

You see, by saying "Okie must be guessing", I was sarcastically saying Okie was in fact, the person who has been right all along.

You didn't get it, fine. My wife doesn't get all my jokes either, but to bash me for something you didn't understand was really just out and out rude, especially insinuating that I was calling Stone a liar.

It WAS you.

90% of the things I post on here is my sarcastic humor because it's what I do. Literally, I get paid to joke around on the radio as well as MCing events, so next time you see a post of mine, just please, ignore it, because I can't go around explaining all my jokes. I'd never have time to post on other forums, making fun of OTHER topics.

It's too bad. I see by your profile, you're a dad and not happy with the Rep's, just like me.

In another time, another forum, sounds like we coulda been friends.

Edited by Capn Geech

It IS you. Because I actually get paid to be funny and make a pretty descent living at it.

OK, here we go.

Now, when I MADE FUN OF Okie, I was insinuating that Okie was in fact, RIGHT about everything, when most of us know, he's not.

If that was your intent, so be it.

Again, I re-read your initial post, and don't see how you were not disbaraging StoneCold.

I know it's difficult some times, with no voice inflection or facial expressions, to get your intended point across in print.

And by looking at the neg's you got, I can see it wasn't just me that thought you were bashing Stone.

"Lies lies," probably not a good way to start off a post in attempt to make fun of Okie, when no where prior was Okie brought up.

You may be a funny guy, IDK.

I know that some of my prior posts were taken in a way not intended. It happens.

Maybe you could re-look at what you posted and see someone elses point of view, with out the bias of your intent.

This could only help from future misunderstandings. JMO.

I would be interested in listening to your radio broadcast.

Can you be heard on the internet?