Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys comments about yesterday's (10/9) chat and article - 10/10/11

BondLady

I know the articles about the 2013 that you are referring to. But I don't recall reading in your words "slated to start in 2013". Can you provide link to that? Thanks

This was a logical question. Could somebody please provide and answer. Thanks

What has been deciphered regarding 2013, is that is the endpoint for cashing in the 000s.

I do not recall seeing anything like being slated to start....

Regarding the 1000 dinar coke, that may work out okay, but what if you are buying a BBQ, or a house, or a car, or a camel, or groceries for the week, paying your electric bill.......that is a different story. Then you do need a wheel barrel. And what about making change? We have heard that the Iraqis tear bills in half to make change currently.

This article that BondLady gave is a very good read.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=11181

Bondlady gave a truck load of reasons as to why a LOP will not happen. I'm sick of the LOPster talk, and these people need to be ignored in conversation.

People need to stop thinking like Westerners with this investment and start thinking like Middle-easterners. Bondlady is right about the Dinar being about and for Iraqi people.

She is very well educated in the dinar, and she does well defending herself, her words, and her beliefs. She doesn't need people running to her defense to defend her. People need to think about that the next time they defend other people's intentions on assumptions.

I have followed Bondlady's chats and read her post for sometime now. She studies and reads more than most people.

I like the fact that Bondlady doesn't just cherry pick one or two articles to prove her point. She has the ability and does share many articles from different sources and breaks it down for people to understand.

TY...... BondLady!!! You are a real asset and a shining diamond in this Dinar madness. Thank you for sharing all that you know and learn.

• Upvote 3

This article that BondLady gave is a very good read.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=11181

Bondlady gave a truck load of reasons as to why a LOP will not happen. I'm sick of the LOPster talk, and these people need to be ignored in conversation.

Absolutely. Let's ignore anyone who simply believes that a LOP is a likely possibility. And to those who believe that a LOP is a likely possibility, let's ignore all those who say (either by articles read, or simply by wishing) that a LOP absolutely will not happen. So, I will only have conversations with people who see things as I do. hmmmmmmmmm kinda boring IMO.

I enjoy hearing about ALL possibilities. I enjoy a good natured debate. I just hate it when good adults, turn into 5 year olds.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=11181 *********************** now u just have the best day and ill try to find time later to come back and speak to u, but i wont be taking kindly to u as u put it "questioning me" if u want to be kind and conciderate of others feelings fine i just might give u the time of day, but if u wanna act like the jerk u was actin like last night u can forget ever recieveing another response from me, any one can be a judo keyboard blackbelt its what u do in person that will make or break u and bein a smart as* with me wouldnt go over well face to face, ........... ps..............shell bell i appreciate ya gal, known u a long time, im glad u get it some dont some did...........and the rest who saw progress and positivity in all my articles ty so much i commend u,.................its a shame that all those great articles got mixed in with all the lopster tails an shrimp tails that were thrown out in the trash the night before, because if youd (keep) have read all the 1000's of other articles i presented maybe u might have found something to be positive about too. .......thank you all for allowing me to vent, ill keep on doin what i do, and im sorry if ive offended any one thats not what im about, i try to be as real as possible...............BondLady

I got your back BL!! LOL The latest article answers it all. How in the world can the dinar and USD be 1 to 1 if a 1000 dinar note is equal to 1 dinar???? I am sure smart people can answer that. Some of these articles are very confusing and to be honest I think some do refer to a LOP but not all do. Bond Lady made some very valid points on why this can not LOP. Many people who have been in this investment for years heard Bush say that this war will pay for itself and that we would be in the black with our debt situation. Now how in the world can that happen if they LOP this currency? I was told in the very beginning of this investment that there will be some on these forums who intentionally put out false info. One seed of doubt can make a person dump their dinar. Thanks for all you bring BL. This is investment needs some good women with some good ole common sense to bring to the table.

• Upvote 2

I got your back BL!! LOL The latest article answers it all. How in the world can the dinar and USD be 1 to 1 if a 1000 dinar note is equal to 1 dinar???? I am sure smart people can answer that. Some of these articles are very confusing and to be honest I think some do refer to a LOP but not all do. Bond Lady made some very valid points on why this can not LOP. Many people who have been in this investment for years heard Bush say that this war will pay for itself and that we would be in the black with our debt situation. Now how in the world can that happen if they LOP this currency? I was told in the very beginning of this investment that there will be some on these forums who intentionally put out false info. One seed of doubt can make a person dump their dinar. Thanks for all you bring BL. This is investment needs some good women with some good ole common sense to bring to the table.

I am confused...........people who chose to bring up LOP talk that HAS been in articles (granted, not ALL of them) are intentionally putting out false info. Yet those who run around saying RV tomorrow, please rush right out and buy more because tomorrow will be too late, are telling the truth? Not sure I get the logic behind it, sorry

• Upvote 2

I am confused...........people who chose to bring up LOP talk that HAS been in articles (granted, not ALL of them) are intentionally putting out false info. Yet those who run around saying RV tomorrow, please rush right out and buy more because tomorrow will be too late, are telling the truth? Not sure I get the logic behind it, sorry

I never said LOP talk. Read my post again. I am not one who says rv tomorrow so I am not sure what you mean and people who believe that, well that is their business. All I know is this, if people on here really believe there is going to be a LOP then why in the world are they here? That makes NO sense to me what so ever unless they just like to argue on forums and have no life! To me that would be such a waist of time and energy. If you take the articles literal then the 1000 will be worth 1 dinar and you will break even. I think I would move on to another investment.

• Upvote 1

I never said LOP talk. Read my post again. I am not one who says rv tomorrow so I am not sure what you mean and people who believe that, well that is their business. All I know is this, if people on here really believe there is going to be a LOP then why in the world are they here? That makes NO sense to me what so ever unless they just like to argue on forums and have no life! To me that would be such a waist of time and energy. If you take the articles literal then the 1000 will be worth 1 dinar and you will break even. I think I would move on to another investment.

will post a response I made on another thread. Same basic principle.

some of us I believe got caught up in the "RV tomorrow" hype. I have said more than once that I heard bout this from an "Okie follower." I invested, THEN did the research. Not smart, I know. But it is what it is. Having said that, now that I have done my research, AND paid close attention to those smarter than me on this board, I hold onto my Dinar because I absolutely believe it will go up in value. Do I think I will become an instant millionaire? Not really, but I will be the first to apologize and take all of the believers out to an AMAZING dinner if I am wrong. To simply say that people who do no longer believe that the value will be raised by like 100,000% should get out is unfair. (No, you did not say that, but others have) If I believe I may eventually double or triple my money, and that is ok with me, then I should be here.

Who are all these people u speak of that tell people to rush out and buy more dinar,I have yet to read that anywhere. Could it be ur intentionally putting out false info?

Hi Shellbell.... you've been a member here for a long time! Remember how we never even used to mention LOP, and it can't even be spelled in chat? So many of us never ever considered the possibility of a LOP until earlier this year, when the deletion of zeros articles came forth, and even Adam eased us into the discussion! It was like... "WOW"!!! It is possible... as per Adam, and others...

So.... regardless of what we each believe... it IS NOW a valid discussion... and those of us here "pre-lop" era, still have the "right" to hang onto their dinars and participate... looking for any ROI. It's not arguing to them... it's simply discussion!

For the record... I respectfully listen to it all... but I lean toward the straight RV camp. :)

• Upvote 1

You are right BL, I don't think I have ever seen so many positive articles in one setting yet! My advice to Keep is don't kill the messenger. BL gives us what she sees and doesn't filter out the articles she doesn't like, we get them all so that we can decipher the information and make up our own minds about them.. BL spends an enormous amount of time to bring these articles to us so that we individually don't HAVE to spend our time looking for and interpreting them. I love what you do and appreciate it more than I can possibly convey. I used to be afraid everytime I would hear about them deleting or lifting the zeros until I read where someone said that if the current value is .00087 and they drop or lift the zeros and make the value .87 wouldn't everyone be happy and I would be ecstatic with size of return! Like I have said before BL, I just hope that I get the opportunity to give you a big hug and thank you in person for all you have done for the thousands of people you have helped. You're THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No no, you have it wrong...

I think BL made it clear:

She brings out a number of insights, articles, etc and covers a lot of ground and one person picks up one element and taints the whole chat with that AND brings a huge downer to a group of people with an attitude of "i know it all" and "you are dumbasses".

We have had many respectful debates here about LOPs, RDs, RVs and whatnot and that's all good!

You're right!! I know that MOST of us would be THRILLED if it RVd to .87. The problem that most people have is with what happens to the 000s on the actual notes.

IF there is a LOP (and there MAY not be) but if there is, they take 3 zeros off of the 25,000. Turning 25,000 dinar into 25. Then if it RVs to .86 (which it almost has to) 25*.86= 21.50 which is roughly what we paid for it.

I have also seen people post that anything less than 3.00 straight up RV would make them very sad!

Thanks Bondlady. Love your post and articles. Pay no attention to the negs and lopsters. Don't even waste your time responding to them. That's what they want. They are just here to stir the crap. I know if I thought it was going to lop I wouldn't waste all the time that lopsters waste here. And if truth be told they don't really believe in a lop either they just like to argue. So you go girl we appreciate all you do.

Lol Tandy, I hope you don't think I was agreeing with Keep?!?! No Lopster here, I was just saying what he does for a living has no bearing on his intelligence.

bama...I didn't think that at all and I sure don't mean to imply that my opinion is worth anymore than anybody else's. I like keep and bond lady too...they just have different opinions and they are both passionate on their particular view...I hate to see us get hostile with each other as we are all one big family...but even family members can agree to disagree...I always told my wife I wore the pants in the house....when she explained things to me...I understood where I misunderstood my elegant words of wisdom...and realized the wisdom of a straight shooting lady (with a 357, 9mm, 38, 22 etc. get my point) therefore I think sometimes it is better to think about words to be spoken before inserting one's foot into one's mouth...which can sometimes lead one to have someone else's foot inserted in uncomfortable places...guess I have always been an opportunist> one who opens mouth and inserts both feet :blink: cheers....I think for the most part the great folks on here have mutual respect for each other....K & BL 2

• Upvote 2

All I know is this, if people on here really believe there is going to be a LOP then why in the world are they here? That makes NO sense to me what so ever unless they just like to argue on forums and have no life! To me that would be such a waist of time and energy.

They're here to save those of us who are look for an RV? WE are ignorant and they are here to teach us. They do like to discuss the pros and cons of this investment. They are sharp, well read, and thoroughly convinced that this investment is a bust. But they are here ready to "save us" from buying additional dinar. It's the old adage of the glass being half-empty or half-full. To the RV'ers it's half-full; to the LOP'ers it's half-empty. I want it to be filled full and overflowing.

• Upvote 3

They're here to save those of us who are look for an RV? WE are ignorant and they are here to teach us. They do like to discuss the pros and cons of this investment. They are sharp, well read, and thoroughly convinced that this investment is a bust. But they are here ready to "save us" from buying additional dinar. It's the old adage of the glass being half-empty or half-full. To the RV'ers it's half-full; to the LOP'ers it's half-empty. I want it to be filled full and overflowing.

Nelg...well said Hero... nothing like something spoken with common sense (of course my grandpappy called it horse sense)

Bondlady - "keep" is a mechanic. Not an economist. Nuff said.

First off... thanks Bondlady, don't let the lopsters get to ya... they are just crabby that's all! rolleyes.gif

That is true Alex but I cringe when someone says a young man "is just a ____________"(... fill in the blank). Keep, along with many, many other dinarians have spent countless hours researching, investigating and doing their own due diligence to come up with their opinions. I don't hide the fact that I don't believe in the lop... might as well shoot themselves in the foot instead. I have a much more positive outlook on where this speculative investment unlike any other will go to. Keep has a right to his opinion! He also has the right to be wrong! wink.giftongue.gif So please Alex,buddy...go easy on the tradesman... they keep America running!

No one knows for sure where this is going... but I am sticking it out because I believe this whole thing has been controlled from the beginning and we shall see where it ends up... hopefully soon!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I agree, How can they do all those things with a lop? They cannot do that, and common sense should rule out a lop. What I have been told is, they want to get as much of the dinar out of the hands of the Iraqi's before they RV. If they were going to lop, why would they be buying nearly a billion dollars worth of dinar each week from the citizens?

Thats exactly what I keep coming back to Deep Purple. Why put so much effort into removing the currency locally and cause so much pain to the people of Iraq just to lop.

I can't come up with one reason that would benefit the GOI, CBI, or the Rothchilds. (owners of the CBI)

Lord Knows as much as I think Bondlady gets to the truth about what the articles are saying, :o I don't believe those guys releasing the news articles in Iraq!! :o

Rodandstaff...I believes you is right on Brother...it has been controlled from the onset and until the whims of those in control (no matter who we think they be) are satisfied nothing will happen til "they" say for it to happen...personally I don't think the last chapter will be written until the authors of the story think everything is in place to profit them the most not Iraq or her citizens...it's already been demonstrated how much compassion is lost on common Iraqis...no insult intended by common...of course there are important issues that have to be settled but still...there seems to be some sinister plot to the story???? ..cheers...maybe soon

• Upvote 1

You're right!! I know that MOST of us would be THRILLED if it RVd to .87. The problem that most people have is with what happens to the 000s on the actual notes.

IF there is a LOP (and there MAY not be) but if there is, they take 3 zeros off of the 25,000. Turning 25,000 dinar into 25. Then if it RVs to .86 (which it almost has to) 25*.86= 21.50 which is roughly what we paid for it.

I have also seen people post that anything less than 3.00 straight up RV would make them very sad!

Well, that is your take on it. Just an opinion, like any other. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how will a lop help iraq? how will international companys take iraq serious with oiut at least a 1 to 1 rate with the usd, how can the iraqi stock exchange be any thing other than just a penny stock @ 1170? how will they be able to produce the biggest budget in arabic history for 2012 at 1170? how could the currency support that budget and all the contracts? how according to them by removing the 000 could it possibly give the people greater purchasing power how will a lop do that for them? how will it make there life better? how would a lop make them stop useing usd? how could they even think about going international an be a huge part of the forexes at a lop? how or why would the rest of the world take the 3rds richest country in the world serious with a lop? how could any countrys central banks reserves want to include the iqd at a lop as part of there reserves as iraq wants them to do do they have miles an miles of space to put a bunch of lopped currency into it to store it? how would lopping the iqd make the iqd the strongest currency in the middle east? ask yourself all of these questions "keep" and then while your at it try to smother this thread with a bunch of crap and make it all about you and your kind of compliments which arent really now are they and bash others who try to show u reality, in fact while your at it try to destroy this article too.............................Dinar is equal to the dollar!

Sorry I didnt get to you sooner.....was blasted at work today!! Hell I didnt even get out till 8:30 or so, mind you Im usually off at 4:30 laugh.gif

Ok, lets do this one at a time.....

1) A lop would make the cash block more manageable and erase the after effects of hyperinflation and poor monetary policy....

2)Just like they take any other countries stock exchange....if the country is growing and booming, and stability is present, its not all about what their currency is worth.....its about the growth potential because thats where you make the money....if your buying stocks, your buying in hopes of the company growing and becoming successful, making the shares worth more......you think that the only way another country will buy stocks is if their currency is at least worth 1 USD? LOL Its all about growth potential in the economy.....think about it....lets say you have millions of dollars to invest in a stock market, would you put it in Kuwaits market (simply because of the value of their currency) even if their economy was stagnant or would you put it into a country who is posting the largest growth numbers even though the value of their currency is a lot lower?? Where do you think you will make more money?? Its pretty obvious.....the value of the currency is not the biggest factor when investing in a country period...

3)You of all people should be aware of where the money comes to run the country and to back the budget.....it comes from USD through oil sales....thats how they will fund their budget....through oil.....and they will fund the budget through USD.....again, not from having a high valued currency....

4)A lop brings a higher purchasing power because what they used to buy for 25k dinar, they can now buy for 25 dinar (after a lop).....you are now able to buy the same amount of goods for less money....thats pretty simple....your purchasing power just went up....by a lot.....

5)Having a higher valued currency isent a fix all for all their problems.....stability and security will do them much better, and you wont see a higher valued dinar without having stability and security....its part of what determines a countries currencies value...without that, there is no faith behind it....

6)A lop would drastically reduce their liabilities, therefore, giving them more room to raise the exchange rate.....they could easily sustain a 3 dollar rate after a lop is completed but even just being equal to 1 dollar would restore the confidence in the dinar. They want to use their own currency, they have just lost faith in it because of the very low purchasing power.....being the proud people that they are, as long as the purchasing power is raised, it wouldnt matter how it got there, they would rather use their own currency....

7)It wouldnt be a matter of them lopping that would keep them out of forex.....its because its a non-convertible currency....that and the fact that the dinar is pegged and wont be on a float leaves no demand for the dinar to be traded on forex....why dont you see how many currencies are being traded on forex that lopped and I think you might be surprised....The ability for the dinar to be openly traded lies in the hands of the CBI....again, not based off whether they lop, well actually it would be more attractive after a lop seeing as how the dinar would not be over inflated....there is no demand for the dinar besides us speculators at this point....but of course that could change. You ever wonder why when people keep asking forex reps if they plan on trading the dinar, they always say no? If there really was a demand, or ability for these traders to make money by trading it, forex would be on it like white on rice.....but where is the demand for an excessively inflated currency?

8)A lop shows stability....it shows recovery from periods of hyperinflation....it shows success in new monetary policies implemented to keep the exchange rate and inflation stable.....it shows that their economy is growing and able to handle a higher valued currency then what they have present....so why would that mean that they cant be taken serious?

9)Until the dinar is easily exchangeable and taken off the non-convertible currencies list, no one will want to keep dinar as a reserve currency period.....so thats really a moot point at this time.....they could RV today at 1 dollar but if its still a NCC, it wont mean a thing.....take them off the list and even then, until they can prove that they are stable enough to control themselves and run themselves, there wont be any confidence in the dinar and no hope of becoming a reserve currency.....

10)Its already one of the strongest currencies in the middle east....and Im pretty sure you have posted more then one of those articles.....you know why its considered one of the strongest?? Because the value has been VERY stable.....thats signs of a strong currency....its not all about the rate...

11)Any more questions?

• Upvote 4