Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are you going to use to carry your $$$ out of the bank?

Dah-kota

Leaving the bank is easy ... cashier's cheque or similar financial device. If you want cash you will have a lot of work to go through to get it should it be anything over about half a million dollars. It will take days, perhaps weeks, to gather up enough cash to fill your need, paperwork and security checks ... not the least noticable way to do this. Also, if you are going to carry that much in cash hire a security firm to go with you, or transport you. But cash is really a dumb move. Part of it, okay. But all of it? Come on ... you going to have the neighbours wondering why you are digging holes in the backyard and burying coffee cans full of cash? *sheesh*

Personally I am going to have more trouble getting the dinar into the bank. So far it is more than my briefcase and I will either have to carry a suitcase or a second briefcase.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

What if I don't want it in any bank ? :unsure:

I suggest you find a friend or relative with a gun to sit outside in the car and wait for you. Maybe you ahve a law enforcement connect who wouldnt mind a couple hundred bucks for a few minutes of off duty security work. The other concern is-if you don't want to use a bank, better consider where to hide it. I know some of the big time super strength, heavy-dudty safe builders are backlogged 6+ months.

Or...you could withdrawal amounts over time that would fit in your purse. I have a medium sized purse and have had to do large transactions and I assure you, you can fit $150k in a medium-large sized purse in all $100 bills. That said--I assume and hope (as we all do) that you are going to have a million plus so it may take you a few days of having it sit in the bank... But you could get it out on your person without being completely obvious, in a few trips. :)

I suggest you find a friend or relative with a gun to sit outside in the car and wait for you. Maybe you ahve a law enforcement connect who wouldnt mind a couple hundred bucks for a few minutes of off duty security work. The other concern is-if you don't want to use a bank, better consider where to hide it. I know some of the big time super strength, heavy-dudty safe builders are backlogged 6+ months.

Or...you could withdrawal amounts over time that would fit in your purse. I have a medium sized purse and have had to do large transactions and I assure you, you can fit $150k in a medium-large sized purse in all $100 bills. That said--I assume and hope (as we all do) that you are going to have a million plus so it may take you a few days of having it sit in the bank... But you could get it out on your person without being completely obvious, in a few trips. :)

Thank You so very much. I'm just learning new things everyday. Haven't been able to dream like this before. Oh, and NOT a million plus. I'm probably the lowest on the totem pole in here.

Thank You so very much. I'm just learning new things everyday. Haven't been able to dream like this before. Oh, and NOT a million plus. I'm probably the lowest on the totem pole in here.

Oh no, lol I bet ur not. My dad has 250,000 and My husband and I have more but.....( I really think it will rv between 10 cents and $1.17)... And since they want to have the strongest currency in the middle east and it will take more money than it rving so low, for that to happen. Which means they may start the rv low and over years increase it. I have the extra money and am thinking of buying some extra (maybe 250k or 500.... just don't know the best cheapest place.

For me it will be almost all electronic and the first check I am writing is to the IRS. Estimate the total taxes and add enough to get a nice refund next year. The cash I will want is 10K now and 100K in 5 to 10 days. The cash I think I will carry home in an envelope. Lets all hope it is soon. If not, my ideas may change. Right now the only investment after this one pays off that I am planning is for municipal bonds and just live off the ample interest.

What I was wondering if anyone can help me out here. I have a acquired additional Dinars while working in the middle east that I have with me. How much do you suppose I can cash in at Dubai Airport? I am not worried about bringing more than 10K in USD home because I have the correct customs forms, will declare all and I am willing to pay the taxes due on the spot. Personal security can also be taken care of with no problem.

so all electronic eh? that's kinda what I figured too...question, it's been stated that you won't be able to walk out with more than 10k a day....is there a limit on a wire transfer?

Will

No limit but i have been advised to be sure you let the end bank know its coming be sure its insured transfer i was told its a 10 dollar charge and it splits the deposit over multi accounts All insured Some banks already insure up to 1million

For me it will be almost all electronic and the first check I am writing is to the IRS. Estimate the total taxes and add enough to get a nice refund next year. The cash I will want is 10K now and 100K in 5 to 10 days. The cash I think I will carry home in an envelope. Lets all hope it is soon. If not, my ideas may change. Right now the only investment after this one pays off that I am planning is for municipal bonds and just live off the ample interest.

What I was wondering if anyone can help me out here. I have a acquired additional Dinars while working in the middle east that I have with me. How much do you suppose I can cash in at Dubai Airport? I am not worried about bringing more than 10K in USD home because I have the correct customs forms, will declare all and I am willing to pay the taxes due on the spot. Personal security can also be taken care of with no problem.

why not open a account in UAE then no tax ?????????????

why not open a account in UAE then no tax ?????????????

If you live honestly, there are still taxes due. The penalties when caught are not worth the benefits. To open an account in Dubai you have to be a resident or have a work visa. I just travel through Dubai. That is why I am wondering how much I may be able to change in the airport.

IMHO, when the RV does occur, I will be happy to pay all taxes due and still have more money than I ever dreamed possible, which is why I will also be setting up a non-profit organization to give direct help to veterans and thier families who desperately need it. There will be only two stipulations:

1. the help remains private and not disclosed publically (only where legally required)

2. If and hopefully when the recipient is in a better position they either make a donation back or directly help another veteran (honor system here)

Some banks already insure up to 1million

Are you talking about electronic transfers being insured up to $1M? Could you please clarify?

If you are referring to an insured account, as long as it is a non-interest bearing checking account, there is no limit on the amount until 12/31/12. Interest bearing accounts are only insured up to $250K.