Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have we all been Brainwashed?

BBalls

NOT MINE...FROM PD...JUST PASSING ALONG

Brain Washing:

To get someone to think what you want them to think so that they take an action that you want them to take.

Pavlov’s Dogs:

Every time that Pavlov would ring a bell, he would immediately give his dogs a treat. In no time at all, his dogs began to drool whenever they would hear the bell ring. (Brain Washing or Brain Training in Action).

Mass Manipulation:

If Pavlov could train one dog to salivate every time he rang the bell, then he could duplicate this same process with several dogs, or even packs of dogs with the same results… right? Of course!

Currency Market Manipulation:

The same principles that trained Pavlov’s Dogs have been witnessed in the currency markets around the world. The formula is simple, release information, intel, rumor that points to an impending up-tick in the market and investors will purchase that country’s currency in anticipation of making a profit. “Rumors Move Markets”. That saying rings true throughout the $3 - $4 TRILLION (USD) that is traded on the currency market called FOREX, EVERY SINGLE DAY! Dr. Shabbibi has an impressive resume and background understanding this market, well beyond the level of expert, and he is in absolute control of the Monetary policy of Iraq and the IQD.

But WHY???

Why would Iraq “pump up” sales of Dinar through rumor, leaked intel, information, news articles, etc from 2003 all of the way through December 15th, 2010, if the currency wasn’t internationally recognized, accepted and traded? What did they have to gain?

Follow the Money!!! (2003 – 2010)

During this time period, Iraq was under the most severe United Nations Sanctions in the history of the UN. They could not trade with virtually any other country. During this same time period, every dollar earned from every drop of oil sold, went directly into the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) and was then funneled through the “Oil for Food” program. So, basically, as an entire country, they were not able to get paid for ANYTHING for almost 8 YEARS! The ONE and ONLY exception to this embargo was their currency. Under George w. Bush’s Executive Order 13303, people could purchase Iraq’s currency without restriction. So, the ONLY way that Iraq had to generate income for their country (that didn’t have to go into the DF) was through the sale of their currency. They have sold literally hundreds of millions of dollars (USD) worth of Dinar every day and it is the ONLY thing that has propped up their nonexistent economy during this time period. In order for this to happen they had to “brainwash” Dinarains into thinking that “it might RV any day” in order to convince them to act and exchange USD for IQD during that extensive time period. Releasing a “rumor” was like ringing a bell and the Dinarians would then re-act, by buying more Dinar, and that was exactly what Iraq needed to have happen then.

And the “Dinar Gurus” was born:

During this time frame, in order to get the information or rather misinformation out to the masses of people, they utilized the “leaders” of the Dinarian Community. A simple “Google search” would point out who these people were. From there, they could approach, connect with and feed information to these people who would then share the information with the masses in order to get them to think that the RV might happen soon, so that they would go and buy more Dinar, hence propping up the economy of Iraq through the currency auctions.

Follow the Money!!! (December 15th, 2010 – June 30th, 2011)

In a Herculean effort, December 15th, 2010, the Government of Iraq (GOI) was formed and the first half of the UN Sanctions were removed. In my opinion, during this time frame there was only a 50% chance (or less) of an RV actually taking place though, because until June 30th, the UN still owned and managed the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) so Iraq did not even have its own money. It was not recognized as a fully autonomous and sovereign nation and there were still a tremendous amount of sanctions governing Iraq’s trade and therefore its economy.

Time to “Discredit the Gurus”:

Although the Dinar Guru’s fulfilled a purpose for Iraq during the 96 months, or so, from 2003 – 2010 that there was NO CHANCE of an RV, but during the time that Iraq needed people to buy its currency. The Gurus did a great job of presenting all of the intel, rumor and innuendo that they were being fed. However, during the time period from December 15th, 2010 – June 30th, 2011, Iraq would need to discredit these people in order to “brainwash” the Dinarians once again. Just like Pavlov’s Dogs, you first ring a bell then immediately give a treat to reinforces the behavior that you want. Then you train those same dogs to not drool, when ringing the same bell, by not giving them the treat that you promised. After a while, you can ring the bell 100 times and not get one drop of drool. In the Dinarian World this accomplishes two goals… 1.) It discredits the Guru’s so no one believes a world that they say and 2.) It makes people not buy more Dinar, lose hope and even sell the Dinar that they have been holding onto. This continues through even today with the daily shouts of “its going to RV yesterday / today / tomorrow” that is shouted by every Guru with “sources” and “intel”.

Is the Brain Washing working?:

Up until June 30th, 2011, there realistically wasn’t much of a realistic chance at all of the Iraqi Dinar actually RVing. Yet, we were all on the roller coaster with a huge (refillable) glass of the Kool-Aide. We, as a community, are thinking what they want us to think (like, “its never going to happen” or “maybe next month” or “maybe next year”) and by thinking what they want us to think, we may also be doing what they want us to do… give up… lose hope… sell back our Dinar… at very least, don’t buy any more!!! But, why would they want us to think this? Why would they want us to do that? That’s an easy one… after the Dinar RVs they will have to pay back (up to) 3000% more than most of us paid for it. This is the time when the writing on the wall, combined with the monumental achievements that actually support their economy and therefore the increased value of their currency, strongly supports an RV and we feel, as they want us to feel, defeated, burnt out, hopeless and selling Dinar instead of buying it. Its crazy from a historical standpoint with where they have been and where they are now that we are not overjoyed… Hmmmmm… Maybe the Brain Washing and / or Brain Training their propaganda campaign is working! Are you thinking how they want you to think and acting as they want you to act?

Side Benefit from our Government’s standpoint:

This is just food for thought…. But… If the IQD really does RV soon (like let’s just say during the month of October, like much evidence seems to suggest), why would they not want us to prepare for this sudden wealth so that we could make smart, informed decisions? That too is an easy one… Sudden Wealth Syndrome (SWS) psychologically speaking when people get a huge amount of wealth all of the sudden, almost unexpectedly in many cases, they spend their money emotionally instead of rationally. They spend too much too quickly, and traditionally on things that depreciate in value. Why would our government care? They have a huge dog in that fight… Every dollar that is in circulation is taxed approximately 22 times per month (as it changes hands). Investment dollars are only taxed once, when the investment reaches maturity.

Brainwashing Continues:

So, right now, in this “Calm before the RV Storm” when we all have every reason to be expecting the RV of the IQD to actually take place, very few people are actually spending their time and resources actually preparing for this sudden wealth that is about to land squarely on our laps. Instead we are focused on “just trying to hang on” or trying to keep the lights on or hoping that they don’t come and repossess the house that we’ve been living in, but not making payments on for months, even years in many cases. Then even though the writing is on the wall that they RV is right in front of us, we have been trained to dismiss the information or “kick that can down the road” when we do realize all that has been accomplished and how much of the “dot the I’s and cross the T’s” final agreements and its implementation is actually being done right now.

I am not a “guru”… I am just a fellow Dinar Investor like you. You can look at my concept as a “Conspiracy Theory” and dismiss it is you like or you might agree with it and re-train your brain to think according to your own internal discernment instead of buying into the programming that has been masterfully orchestrated. Everything that I stated is my opinion, but my opinion is based upon US Military Training in Psychological Operations, a business background of growing multiple businesses at a rate of 300+% annually to the tune of tens of millions of dollars per year, a fellow Dinarian who is Heavily Invested and a co-host of conference calls 5 hours a night 7 days week for months, which is now down to 3 days a week 3 hours a day. So, I would at least consider the ideas that I have presented to being more than just an “Educated Guess”.

You are empowered to think whatever you choose to think and act however you choose to act. I put this out there only to offer an observation, an opinion. If you agree, I’d love to hear why… If you disagree, I’d love to know why also. If you have a different thought process to offer, I’d love to hear that too! I always love to learn as much as I can!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Anyone know who actually wrote this? One of the best reads on here in a while, IMO. BBalls, thanks for posting it.

Happy Saturday everyone,

Kimberlye B)

Hello there, I wrote this and posted it on PD this morning. This was actually a response (or more information article follow up) on a different article that I had written and posted there earlier today.

ScottWithScott

Ps. BBalls, if you are going to cut and past my articles, please be kind and either post the article in its entirety or at least give me credit for my original material.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Based on false intel....George Bush's Executive order 13303 does not even imply that its ok to to purchase Iraq's currency....It doesn't mention the currency at all

Executive Order Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the threat of attachment or other judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. This situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby order:

Section 1. Unless licensed or otherwise authorized pursuant to this order, any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and void, with respect to the following:

(a) the Development Fund for Iraq, and

(B) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons.

Sec. 2. (a) As of the effective date of this order, Executive Order 12722 of August 2, 1990, Executive Order 12724 of August 9, 1990, and Executive Order 13290 of March 20, 2003, shall not apply to the property and interests in property described in section 1 of this order.

(B) Nothing in this order is intended to affect the continued effectiveness of any rules, regulations, orders, licenses or other forms of administrative action issued, taken, or continued in effect heretofore or hereafter under Executive Orders 12722, 12724, or 13290, or under the authority of IEEPA or the UNPA, except as hereafter terminated, modified, or suspended by the issuing Federal agency and except as provided in section 2(a) of this order.

Sec. 3. For the purposes of this order:

(a) The term "person" means an individual or entity;

(B) The term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;

© The term "United States person" means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any juris-diction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States;

(d) The term "Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products" means any petroleum, petroleum products, or natural gas originating in Iraq, including any Iraqi-origin oil inventories, wherever located; and

(e) The term "Development Fund for Iraq" means the fund established on or about May 22, 2003, on the books of the Central Bank of Iraq, by the Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority responsible for the temporary governance of Iraq and all accounts held for the fund or for the Central Bank of Iraq in the name of the fund.

Sec. 4. (a) The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulga-tion of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutory authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

(B) Nothing contained in this order shall relieve a person from any requirement to obtain a license or other authorization in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

Sec. 5. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right, benefit, or privilege, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party against the United States, its departments, agencies, entities, officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 6. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published in the Federal Register.

GEORGE W. BUSH

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 22, 2003.

Dinar Speculator History:

Iraq’s currency has enjoyed a sustainable international value between $3 - $4 (USD) since its inception in 1932. At the beginning of the Gulf War, the harshest UN Sanctions in History de-valued the currency so that Saddam would not be able to buy anything to sustain his defense. In 2003, one Iraqi Dinar had the value of $0.00027 (USD) that represents an 11,926% drop in value, overnight, from the $3.22 it had been. This made it a “no-brainer” for investors to purchase IQD (once it was made legal through Executive Order 13303).

RV Timeline

2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx$$$$

(Here is a Timeline of the Iraqi Dinar. The “xxx” represents a 0% probability of a significant positive change in the value of the currency. The “$$$” represents an increasingly escalating probability of a revaluing of the IQD) This timeline represents a total of approximately 105 months from when the IQD was devalued in 2003, to present.

From 2003 – December 15, 2010 (96 months): RV Probability 0%

There was NO CHANCE of a revalue of the Iraqi Dinar. Iraq did not have a functioning government, they were under 100% of the harshest United Sanctions in history, and under those Sanctions the country had no economy to support any type of real value of the currency. This 0% RV Chance section of the timeline represents 96 months out of 105 total months. That equals almost 92% of the total time that investors have been purchasing the IQD since its de-valued artificial rate was imposed.

December 15, 2010- June 30, 2011 (6 months): RV Probability 50%

On December 15th, 2010 Iraq finally achieved a functioning and recognized government (GOI = Government of Iraq) and the United Nations released Iraq from the majority of the harsh Sanctions that they had been operating under. This 6 month time period represents only about 6% of the total time that investors have been purchasing the IQD since its de-valued artificial rate was imposed.

June 30th – September 21st, 2011 (3 months): RV Probability 80%

On June 30th, 2011 Iraq was finally recognized as a fully autonomous and sovereign nation. The DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) was returned to them (this represents all of the money they had earned as a country since being put under Sanctions). The United Nations removed even more Sanctions from the country along with several other significant developments for the country. In fact, Iraq’s economy was essentially reborn on July, 1st, 2011. This 3 month time period represents only about 3% of the total time that investors have been purchasing the IQD since its de-valued artificial rate was imposed.

September, 22, 2011 – October, 2011 (about a month): RV Probability 95%

Since the 66th Annual UN Conference in New York, whose entire focus seemed to be on the Arab Nations and the Global Economy, progress in Iraq seems to be moving at breakneck speeds. Iraq and Kuwait both pleaded with the UN and its 192 member countries to help with the implementation of resolution 833 (the border dispute). Numerous countries pledged their support in removing Iraq from the remaining few sanctions and mountains of Iraq’s international debt was forgiven. In country, in resent news, agreements have been made on the Ebril Agreement, the HCL (Hydro-Carbon Law), the remaining Ministry Seats (Completing the GOI), the Ports (Both Iraqi and Kuwaiti) & the US Military’s role in country. In addition to this the country’s inflation topped 7.6% in August and Dr. Shabbibi has stated that his main job is to control inflation (which he has done an incredibly job of keeping around 3% for the past 2 ½ years) he has further stated that should inflation ever get above 7% that the only tool left at his disposal would be the monetary policy (value of the currency) which falls under his jurisdiction and authority. This 1 month time period represents only about 1% of the total time that investors have been purchasing the IQD since its de-valued artificial rate was imposed.

In my opinion, this is why we are in the absolute BEST window for an RV in the 79 year history of the Iraqi Dinar, more specifically in the 8 years since its dramatic (almost) 12,000% devaluation in 2003. If there was ever a time to “hold on just a little bit longer” this is certainly it!!! October, 2011 may well be monumental for the country of Iraq, the Global Economy and for you and me, individuals who own Iraqi Dinar!

Your Friend,

ConnectWithScott

(This was the first article that I had posted earlier that I eluded to)

Based on false intel....George Bush's Executive order 13303 does not even imply that its ok to to purchase Iraq's currency....It doesn't mention the currency at all

Q. What is it that allows American citizens to invest in Iraq?

A. Presidential Order 13303: Allows US Citizens to invest in the new Iraq. Under this order and the Coalition Provisional Government Order 39, a US Citizen has the same rights to investments as an Iraqi citizen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Q. What is it that allows American citizens to invest in Iraq?

A. Presidential Order 13303: Allows US Citizens to invest in the new Iraq. Under this order and the Coalition Provisional Government Order 39, a US Citizen has the same rights to investments as an Iraqi citizen.

Based on false information, as you can see above i posted the exact text of Executive Order 13303 or better known as the "Executive Order Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest"

I can only give you the facts, you have to be able to look past the pumper information yourself though in order to read them

CPA Order 39, entitled "Foreign Investment", provided that "A foreign investor shall be entitled to make foreign investments in Iraq on terms no less favorable than those applicable to an Iraqi investor,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_Provisional_Authority

Look under the "Privatization of Iraq's economy" Section.

You only read 1/2 of my sentence :)

Blessings,

Scott

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello there, I wrote this and posted it on PD this morning. This was actually a response (or more information article follow up) on a different article that I had written and posted there earlier today.

ScottWithScott

Ps. BBalls, if you are going to cut and past my articles, please be kind and either post the article in its entirety or at least give me credit for my original material.

oooooohhh... ripped! brain washed ! well dinar is real and i understand being worried who wants wants to get ripped off? when it Rv"s all the crap talking about Lop, Rd, RI,and scams will be uncovered you'll see what was real vs fake. don't lose fait. Remember never invest what you can't afford to lose my limit was about close to 800$. if this thing never comes to be then oh well at least i gave it a try. And i also am aware of the possibility of anything. God Bless and GOOO... RVVVV. B)

This article is fascinating. I am a novice regarding currency trading, but I'm writing here because this article sounds logical. There is a natural progression in it that simply makes sense. Frankly, however, I am astonished that there is an entire progression of currency RV built upon human psychology and manipulating investors who simply want to make a good profit on a reasonable investment. In fact, thinking of it in this way makes this whole thing appear manipulative, shady, and on the light side of honorable.

The writer, however, discusses this situation as though it is the most normal one in the financial world, as though all this manipulation is quite acceptable and is simply how things work, and it is accepted as the norm by those who know, and as though most professionals in the business are expected to know this, that is, everyone but us novices who didn't have a clue. There appears to be no shame in this, no dishonor, no surprises, etc., as though it's just how things are. I don't know . . . the more I write, the more I feel let down by a systerm about which I knew nothing. This whole process seems just slightly shady somehow. But I get from this that it is honorable for us to make this investment. Soooo . . .

This writer also seems to also be telling us that we should simply be aware of this process so we don't make any sudden moves that will cost us dearly. He appears to tell us to hold tight, that things are happening in the order in which they are intended, and it will come to a planned conclusion within a reasonable time. At least, that is what I believe he is saying. Does anyone have a different opinion? Am I missing anything?

• Upvote 1

Based on false information, as you can see above i posted the exact text of Executive Order 13303 or better known as the "Executive Order Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest"

I can only give you the facts, you have to be able to look past the pumper information yourself though in order to read them

Who are you anyway? I have seen you post this over and over throughout this forum for the past week at least. Please share with us your intentions. Are you a dumper/once a pumper? FBI, CIA or part of some other legal entity? I don't understand your intentions and I am rather curious? Do you own dinar? Since you think it is illegal why are you on this site? Are you an antagonist? A saint? An angel from heaven? I am looking forward to you answer. Thanks in advance. Did you scrape my IP address so you can come arrest me?

• Upvote 1

NOT MINE...FROM PD...JUST PASSING ALONG

Brain Washing:

To get someone to think what you want them to think so that they take an action that you want them to take.

Pavlov’s Dogs:

Every time that Pavlov would ring a bell, he would immediately give his dogs a treat. In no time at all, his dogs began to drool whenever they would hear the bell ring. (Brain Washing or Brain Training in Action).

Mass Manipulation:

If Pavlov could train one dog to salivate every time he rang the bell, then he could duplicate this same process with several dogs, or even packs of dogs with the same results… right? Of course!

Currency Market Manipulation:

The same principles that trained Pavlov’s Dogs have been witnessed in the currency markets around the world. The formula is simple, release information, intel, rumor that points to an impending up-tick in the market and investors will purchase that country’s currency in anticipation of making a profit. “Rumors Move Markets”. That saying rings true throughout the $3 - $4 TRILLION (USD) that is traded on the currency market called FOREX, EVERY SINGLE DAY! Dr. Shabbibi has an impressive resume and background understanding this market, well beyond the level of expert, and he is in absolute control of the Monetary policy of Iraq and the IQD.

But WHY???

Why would Iraq “pump up” sales of Dinar through rumor, leaked intel, information, news articles, etc from 2003 all of the way through December 15th, 2010, if the currency wasn’t internationally recognized, accepted and traded? What did they have to gain?

Follow the Money!!! (2003 – 2010)

During this time period, Iraq was under the most severe United Nations Sanctions in the history of the UN. They could not trade with virtually any other country. During this same time period, every dollar earned from every drop of oil sold, went directly into the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) and was then funneled through the “Oil for Food” program. So, basically, as an entire country, they were not able to get paid for ANYTHING for almost 8 YEARS! The ONE and ONLY exception to this embargo was their currency. Under George w. Bush’s Executive Order 13303, people could purchase Iraq’s currency without restriction. So, the ONLY way that Iraq had to generate income for their country (that didn’t have to go into the DF) was through the sale of their currency. They have sold literally hundreds of millions of dollars (USD) worth of Dinar every day and it is the ONLY thing that has propped up their nonexistent economy during this time period. In order for this to happen they had to “brainwash” Dinarains into thinking that “it might RV any day” in order to convince them to act and exchange USD for IQD during that extensive time period. Releasing a “rumor” was like ringing a bell and the Dinarians would then re-act, by buying more Dinar, and that was exactly what Iraq needed to have happen then.

And the “Dinar Gurus” was born:

During this time frame, in order to get the information or rather misinformation out to the masses of people, they utilized the “leaders” of the Dinarian Community. A simple “Google search” would point out who these people were. From there, they could approach, connect with and feed information to these people who would then share the information with the masses in order to get them to think that the RV might happen soon, so that they would go and buy more Dinar, hence propping up the economy of Iraq through the currency auctions.

Follow the Money!!! (December 15th, 2010 – June 30th, 2011)

In a Herculean effort, December 15th, 2010, the Government of Iraq (GOI) was formed and the first half of the UN Sanctions were removed. In my opinion, during this time frame there was only a 50% chance (or less) of an RV actually taking place though, because until June 30th, the UN still owned and managed the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) so Iraq did not even have its own money. It was not recognized as a fully autonomous and sovereign nation and there were still a tremendous amount of sanctions governing Iraq’s trade and therefore its economy.

Time to “Discredit the Gurus”:

Although the Dinar Guru’s fulfilled a purpose for Iraq during the 96 months, or so, from 2003 – 2010 that there was NO CHANCE of an RV, but during the time that Iraq needed people to buy its currency. The Gurus did a great job of presenting all of the intel, rumor and innuendo that they were being fed. However, during the time period from December 15th, 2010 – June 30th, 2011, Iraq would need to discredit these people in order to “brainwash” the Dinarians once again. Just like Pavlov’s Dogs, you first ring a bell then immediately give a treat to reinforces the behavior that you want. Then you train those same dogs to not drool, when ringing the same bell, by not giving them the treat that you promised. After a while, you can ring the bell 100 times and not get one drop of drool. In the Dinarian World this accomplishes two goals… 1.) It discredits the Guru’s so no one believes a world that they say and 2.) It makes people not buy more Dinar, lose hope and even sell the Dinar that they have been holding onto. This continues through even today with the daily shouts of “its going to RV yesterday / today / tomorrow” that is shouted by every Guru with “sources” and “intel”.

Is the Brain Washing working?:

Up until June 30th, 2011, there realistically wasn’t much of a realistic chance at all of the Iraqi Dinar actually RVing. Yet, we were all on the roller coaster with a huge (refillable) glass of the Kool-Aide. We, as a community, are thinking what they want us to think (like, “its never going to happen” or “maybe next month” or “maybe next year”) and by thinking what they want us to think, we may also be doing what they want us to do… give up… lose hope… sell back our Dinar… at very least, don’t buy any more!!! But, why would they want us to think this? Why would they want us to do that? That’s an easy one… after the Dinar RVs they will have to pay back (up to) 3000% more than most of us paid for it. This is the time when the writing on the wall, combined with the monumental achievements that actually support their economy and therefore the increased value of their currency, strongly supports an RV and we feel, as they want us to feel, defeated, burnt out, hopeless and selling Dinar instead of buying it. Its crazy from a historical standpoint with where they have been and where they are now that we are not overjoyed… Hmmmmm… Maybe the Brain Washing and / or Brain Training their propaganda campaign is working! Are you thinking how they want you to think and acting as they want you to act?

Side Benefit from our Government’s standpoint:

This is just food for thought…. But… If the IQD really does RV soon (like let’s just say during the month of October, like much evidence seems to suggest), why would they not want us to prepare for this sudden wealth so that we could make smart, informed decisions? That too is an easy one… Sudden Wealth Syndrome (SWS) psychologically speaking when people get a huge amount of wealth all of the sudden, almost unexpectedly in many cases, they spend their money emotionally instead of rationally. They spend too much too quickly, and traditionally on things that depreciate in value. Why would our government care? They have a huge dog in that fight… Every dollar that is in circulation is taxed approximately 22 times per month (as it changes hands). Investment dollars are only taxed once, when the investment reaches maturity.

Brainwashing Continues:

So, right now, in this “Calm before the RV Storm” when we all have every reason to be expecting the RV of the IQD to actually take place, very few people are actually spending their time and resources actually preparing for this sudden wealth that is about to land squarely on our laps. Instead we are focused on “just trying to hang on” or trying to keep the lights on or hoping that they don’t come and repossess the house that we’ve been living in, but not making payments on for months, even years in many cases. Then even though the writing is on the wall that they RV is right in front of us, we have been trained to dismiss the information or “kick that can down the road” when we do realize all that has been accomplished and how much of the “dot the I’s and cross the T’s” final agreements and its implementation is actually being done right now.

I am not a “guru”… I am just a fellow Dinar Investor like you. You can look at my concept as a “Conspiracy Theory” and dismiss it is you like or you might agree with it and re-train your brain to think according to your own internal discernment instead of buying into the programming that has been masterfully orchestrated. Everything that I stated is my opinion, but my opinion is based upon US Military Training in Psychological Operations, a business background of growing multiple businesses at a rate of 300+% annually to the tune of tens of millions of dollars per year, a fellow Dinarian who is Heavily Invested and a co-host of conference calls 5 hours a night 7 days week for months, which is now down to 3 days a week 3 hours a day. So, I would at least consider the ideas that I have presented to being more than just an “Educated Guess”.

You are empowered to think whatever you choose to think and act however you choose to act. I put this out there only to offer an observation, an opinion. If you agree, I’d love to hear why… If you disagree, I’d love to know why also. If you have a different thought process to offer, I’d love to hear that too! I always love to learn as much as I can!

BINGO!

Scott, thank you. Your post are very thoughtful, well written, and researched. You have shared a sound opinion based on facts. I really think you are right. I managed to educate myself on monetary policy in the past month (boring, however interesting due to Dinar) and I have to agree, this will RV anytime now. My thoughts are Shabibi's next steps are to RV and take these auctions to the next level - FOREX - so the big boys can play. From what I read regarding policies the CBI will then sterilize (manage) when necessary to keep the rate and inflation under control and to keep large investors from controlling the exchange rate - JMHO - When I learned how Central Banking Systems work and the policies and tools they have to work with this all seems to make perfect sense to me.

Edited by DinarDana

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE AS MY OWN/ SERHAN SERHAN TO THIS DAY CANT RECALL SHOOTING BOBBY KENEDY/ BRAINWASHED YES TRICK OR TREAT/ WE ARE ALL MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES/ WE DID NOT GO TO VIETNAM FOR THE RISE/ NORE IRAQ FOR WMD/ TAKE OF THE BLINDERS PEOPLE / THERES ALLREADY (THE FUTURE OF IRAN PROJECT) IN THE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE IRAQI PROJECT/ THE MACROECONOMICS AND MICROECONOMICS OF THIS PROJECT NEEDED US CITIZENS / UK CITIZENS TO INVEST IN IRAQ/ THE SPECULATORS IN IQD ARE AS A HEN SITTING ON HER EGGS EVENTUALLY THE EGG WILL HATCH/ RV IN OUR CASE !!!!!!! THE TAX MONEY LEFT BEHIND IN OVER 450 US FORTS/ ADDS TO THE INCUBATION PERIOD/ IRAQI SOLDERS AND IRAQI CITIZENS WILL PLUNDER THESE FORTS/ IN TURN NUTURING THE MARCROECONMICS PROJECT/ THE SALE OF OVER $20 MILLION MILATARY SERPLUS ITEMS SUCH AS BEDS/ AC UNITS/ TANKS /AMMO/ WILL FORSE THE EGG TO HATCH/ BRINGING IN DOLLARS TO THE ECONOMY OF IRAQ/ ADDING TO THE TRILLIONS INVESTED OF OUR NATIONAL TRESURES/ NOT TO MENTION THE BLOOD OF OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMAN/ DO I BELEIVE THE DINAR WILL REVALUE???????? ONLY TIME WILL TELL/ AS LONG AS THE AUCTIONS CONTINUE THE DOGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE TIED TO THERE LEASH/ ALL MILLITARY VETRANS KNOW THE TRUTH/ ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY/ BUT YOU KNEW THAT/ GOD BLESS AND GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Since you think it is illegal why are you on this site?

For the record, i never said it was illegal to own Dinar, just that Executive Order 13303 doesn't mention currency or give any rights to people to own Dinar outside of Iraq...this is false information thats been shot down hundreds of times over the years....yet people still believe it does

I've also mentioned that it IS illegal IN IRAQ, to travel outside the country with more then 200,000 dinar...now IN MY OPINION, are there other ways, legal ways, to transfer dinar out of iraq, possibly having a contract with the CBI(Which my assumption is a lot of large banks have), sure there are....Do i believe that small time dealers in Dinar and people who sell on Ebay have the sources to have major contracts with the Central Bank of Iraq...No

A well written piece, but I don't agree with it. You basically state Pres. Bush set a plan in motion that would enrich Iraq by fleecing the American public...and I totally disagree with that. Why in the world would he do that? Most people involved in the purchase of Dinar are impatient (whether it is their nature or their circumstance is not the point). They want an RV NOW and they want an unsustainable rate...but if you take their impatience out of the equation, the plan is simple and is working. The U.S. desires a partner in the ME...what better way to obtain one than by making one? We invade, we destroy, we rebuild, we control, we profit. That is history repeated. No brainwashing, no shenanigans, no tricks. Simply invade, destroy, rebuild, control, and profit. It has worked quite well in history past, and GW Bush is a history buff---he simply set a plan in place that will allow the U.S. to have a friend (a puppet?) in the Middle East and to profit from it all. Buy your Dinar and then go about life as usual...when it RV's you will profit along with the U.S.

• Upvote 3