Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have we all been Brainwashed?

BBalls

Years ago, back in Art School Days I enjoyed playing a board game with my fellow art students called RISK. A good board game. The best of its kind. It had a map of the world with most all the countries showing on it. And the way the game went is that one had pieces which represented armies. And one attacked neighboring countries to those which one occupied with a number of armies. Dice throws showed which of two players wins or loses a challenge.

The trick to winning the game was to take over the Middle East at the onset, and slowly spreading out from there, not going too fast, over extending oneself. That game taught me that the ME is critical toward control of the world.

Statego - I think that was the name of similar game - My bothers loved it.

kliklok00 I agree. This was set up by Pres. Bushto pay for the war and the plan is about to be seen fulfilled.

With a degree in Phych. the theory that this was a brainwashing sceme by a Irac Goverment in total DISARAY.

I DONT THINK SO. Nice theory though.

RISK

Never played the variations.

A regular game could go on all night with three players. It's a slow go.

I use to play with my brother and his friend. Because my brother beat his friend in almost everything they played, it was easy to manipulate him. I would convince him to attack my brother so he wouldn't win and then mop him up after he thinned himself down. Great game. Thanks for memory lane.