Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erbi Announcement

rocketman2010

Iraq News

Tayfur al-Maliki confirms that the express approval of the implementation of all agreements between the political blocs

29/09/2011 08:50

Second Deputy Speaker Arif Tayfur confirmed that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki expressed his approval of the implementation of all agreements between the political blocs. Tayfur expected to remain the question of the salaries of the Peshmerga forces by the central government and is the only point of contention between Baghdad and Erbil, indicating that al-Maliki expressed his agreement on the implementation of all the points of agreement between the political blocs in general and the Kurdish coalition and the rule of law, especially as he says

Yes but it is not yet done. They are still fighting in session over the Maliki appointment.

Edited by uncirculd

Kirkuk / NINA /-- A well acquainted source in Kirkuk province media office ,announced that a ministerial delegation headed by Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq expected to Kirkuk on Sunday has been postponed to unspecified appointment .

The source said in a press statement that the visit was postponed due to multiple preoccupation of Mutlaq and the sudden travel out of Iraq. "

It was decided that the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, to visit Kirkuk on Sunday at the head of an official delegation comprising ten ministers to discuss the service and the political situation in the province of Kirkuk. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FIGEEE

Leadership in state law: If the Iraqi Kurdistan and insisted on their opinion we will not leave the outcome of the meeting Talabani

On: Friday 09/30/2011 13:59

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed leader of the coalition of state law and MP / National Alliance / Mansour Al-Tamimi, if he insists the Kurdistan Alliance and the Iraqi List, is unconstitutional on its position, you will not Bnkrj a positive result at the prospective home of Jalal Talabani.

The scene in the Iraqi political and economic problems between the coalition of state law and Kurdistan, which is a strategic ally of the first hand, and the rule of law and Iraq on the implementation of the Convention, particularly the development of Arbil, the National Council on the other.

Timimi said in the statement (of the Agency news) Friday: that the National Alliance, two problems with the Kurdistan Alliance, as well as with the Iraqi List, and the latter is the development of the National Council and the designation of candidates for security, either with regard to the Kurdish draft law of oil and gas sent by the government, and the application of Article (140).

He added, MP for the National: if it continues to Kurdistan and Iraq on the same trends do not go out any Ntgah of the meeting is expected to take place at the home of President Jalal Talabani, adding that the solution to the current crisis to make concessions of all the political blocs to suit the public interests of Iraq and the Constitution.

Tamimi said: that everyone involved in the political process and the government of national partnership, and was the distribution of positions on the basis of the elections.

Earlier, the spokesman said the coalition in Iraq Maysoon al, that the mass of waiting for the return of President Jalal Talabani to travel, to hold a meeting of leaders of political blocs to open the files of political agreements, and the designation of candidates of the security ministries.

Said Damluji (the news): There is a political agreement between the Iraqi List and a coalition of state law, and the location of the MP Hassan Sinead, all items of the Agreement, as the representative of the head of his coalition and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will disclose during the meeting, indicating that her coalition awaiting the return of President Jalal Talabani of travel, to hold a meeting of leaders of political blocs, where it will present candidates file naming security ministries during the meeting, for the completion of the nomination of candidates. / End /

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D19113

Alfalh: Iraqi refusal to accept the Federal Council instead of the Policy Council to impose a vision on the rest of the blocks

Friday, September 30 / September 2011 11:24

http://www.alliraqnews.com/images/stories/ali_al_shalaah.jpg

[baghdad - where]

Description of the Deputy for a coalition of state law, refused to accept the Iraqi List, the Federal Council instead of the National Council for Higher entered the strategic policies in the question of imposing visions on the rest of the political blocs.

The MP said the Alfalh told all of Iraq [where] on Friday that "the repeated refusal of the Iraqi List, or Maalouh by some of the deputies in this matter falls under the imposition of views on the rest of the political blocs and if they believe that a waiver of entitlement as stated in the Convention of Arbil."

He added that "it is known that all the text of the Constitution, or what brought him the best of things is constitutional The Council is a federal constitutional unlike the Policy Board, who was born through consensus and political agreements, why the Anbges and discuss what is legal, like the old federal governing the operation of the federal authority and submit to the House of Representatives all the requirements of legislation in addition to being a link between the three authorities, the powers of the executive, legislative and judicial. "

The relation between state law and the Iraqi List, strained clear because of the dispute-winning implementation of the terms of Arbil, in particular about the formation of strategic policies agreed on the composition of the Convention on Arbil, which formed the current government on the light, as the dispute is centered on the powers of this Council and the extent of requiring decisions of the government.

And witnessed a recent escalation in the media between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Iraqi leader Ayad Allawi, who called in a newspaper interview early elections in the country to resolve the current differences in the political process, and, in turn, Maliki said that Allawi is no longer acceptable to participants in the political process.

The new leader of the Iraqi List, told a press accusations that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to power exclusivity as it was in response to Maliki's recent statements about the lack of acceptability in the political process by saying "I do not have the honor to be a partner of the owners do not buy his remarks by two mites".

The political blocs have agreed last November under the initiative of Arbil on a number of points, including the commitment to the Constitution, and to achieve both harmony and balance, and end the work of the accountability and justice, and activation of national reconciliation and the formation of a government of national partnership.

The agreement within the initiative launched by President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, which resulted in the formation of the government, given the position of prime minister of the National Alliance and the formation of a new council called the [Council of strategic policies] shall be vested in his list of Iraq, specifically, Iyad Allawi, who decided earlier abandonment of the position. Finished 2 .

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D11800%26Itemid%3D86

Sounds like one down, two to go - HCL and Chapter 7. Parliament back in session on Tuesday, the 4th. Hopefully we will see HCL resolved, then Chapter 7. Really hate to sound like a guru, but we could be looking good before the end of next week, if they will just get down to business and get these settled. I want to go to Belize.

This is Awsome news!!!! We're not there yet...but folks the news is getting better than

it was a year ago, a month ago, even a day ago...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

It is quite impressive to watch things get closer and closer. Even at a rate of 2 steps forward and one step back we are still moving forward at a slow pace.

yeah and chapter 7 is not an overnight issue either.

But ch7 is supposed to be just inches from being complete. Hopefully. Slowly I step, inch by inch, foot by foot.......a great three stooges line. Three stooges, sounds like the Bagdad big three.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

News has been so gloom and doom, that I am choosing to believe this one. This may not be the only thing needed to be done, but I do believe that Chap 7 does not make it impossible for the RV to happen and I believe an RV of their currency comes before the rmoval of Chap 7.

• Upvote 1

News has been so gloom and doom, that I am choosing to believe this one. This may not be the only thing needed to be done, but I do believe that Chap 7 does not make it impossible for the RV to happen and I believe an RV of their currency comes before the rmoval of Chap 7.

I agree 100%. Chapter 7 has more to do with security and weaponry. These are sanctions that where designed for national security, not currency and banking. It is still tied together in the fact that Iraq has to have a secure and sovereign nation to have a strong currency, but they can RV before chapter 7 is lifted and may have to.

But ch7 is supposed to be just inches from being complete. Hopefully. Slowly I step, inch by inch, foot by foot.......a great three stooges line. Three stooges, sounds like the Bagdad big three.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

You are totally wrong (notice I did not say "your") This was not the Stooges gig, but Abbot & Costello and what phrase did he react to wherein he said "Slowly I turned, inch by inch, step by step". That phrase was Niagara Falls. Pretty good trivia wouldn't you say? However, such knowledge doesn't do me a bit of good trying to find a minimum wage job. Even at Home Depot, you are up against 100 plus people for the same 30 hrs per week job. Went to a Home Depot yesterday. There were about 20 customers and 50 employees.

Edited by Bambino3