Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What? No RV Tomorrow?

I think that this is one of the first days that I have been on the different guru sites and NOBODY says it will RV tomorrow! There may be hope for us yet! In fact it seems as if most are backing off of close dates at all. A good portion are talking 2012. I dont like that too much but id rather hear that than tomorrow tomorrow every day! Since nobody has said it maybe it will happen! That would make all the gurus wrong! lol OK im calling the RV just because nobody else did! Tomorrow! LOL Just kidding, I know nothing about it, I have no intel or no sources. But I think my chances are just as good!

LOL :rolleyes:

Edited by thechosenone
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I think that this is one of the first days that I have been on the different guru sites and NOBODY says it will RV tomorrow! There may be hope for us yet! In fact it seems as if most are backing off of close dates at all. A good portion are talking 2012. I dont like that too much but id rather hear that than tomorrow tomorrow every day! Since nobody has said it maybe it will happen! That would make all the gurus wrong! lol OK im calling the RV just because nobody else did! Tomorrow! LOL Just kidding, I know nothing about it, I have no intel or no sources. But I think my chances are just as good!

ok, so here is the thing....

As soon as they start backing off, ASSUMING they have any REAL information, that means it WILL RV. Any moment now, Okie will say "we were wrong, it won't RV. i wil buy all of your Dinar for .0087 per dinar which is a gift. That is how we will know we hit paydirt!

HA! HA! Well, make SURE you put all your dinar under your pillow tonight when you go to bed and ask the 'dinar fairy' to come! Stay positive!

Report back in the AM!

:D

I think that this is one of the first days that I have been on the different guru sites and NOBODY says it will RV tomorrow! There may be hope for us yet! In fact it seems as if most are backing off of close dates at all. A good portion are talking 2012. I dont like that too much but id rather hear that than tomorrow tomorrow every day!

Yea but their "2012" predictions are no more based on anything other than tea leaves and scatology then their "tomorrow" predictions.

OK, I know you need it

RV tomorrow, 4.64 GBP. Can't tell you my source, but they are so HIGH you wouldn't believe it.

Lol my Friend... "HIGH" as in "STONED"? ..But.. it's also true that Shamans when trying to contact the Cosmic Forces in order to gather information on important matters had to be in a "high" state of mind through the assumption of hallucinogenic substances anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRKvpZ7PjE&feature=related

Edited by umbertino

Lol my Friend... "HIGH" as in "STONED"? ..But.. it's also true that Shamans when trying to contact the Cosmic Forces in order to gather information on important matters had to be in a "high" state of mind through the assumption of hallucinogenic substances anyway

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

how goes it Umbertino. Morrison, Hendrix, and a whole lot of other musicians in my day put out some pretty powerful music while tripping.

Also, Doc Ellis -

Los Angeles, April 8, 1984- Former Pittsburgh Pirates' pitcher Dock Ellis says he was under the influence of LSD when he pitched a 1970 no-hitter against the San Diego Padres.

Ellis, now co-ordinator of an anti drug program in Los Angeles, said he didn't know until six hours before his June 12, 1970 no hitter that he was going to pitch.

"I was in Los Angeles, and the team was playing in San Diego , but I didn't know it. I had taken LSD..... I thought it was an off-day, that's how come I had it in me. I took the LSD at noon. At 1pm, his girlfriend and trip partner looked at the paper and said, "Dock, you're pitching today!"

"That's when it was $9.50 to fly to San Diego. She got me to the airport at 3:30. I got there at 4:30, and the game started at 6:05pm. It was a twi-night doubleheader.

I can only remember bits and pieces of the game. I was psyched. I had a feeling of euphoria.

I was zeroed in on the (catcher's) glove, but I didn't hit the glove too much. I remember hitting a couple of batters and the bases were loaded two or three times.

The ball was small sometimes, the ball was large sometimes, sometimes I saw the catcher, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I tried to stare the hitter down and throw while I was looking at him. I chewed my gum until it turned to powder. They say I had about three to four fielding chances. I remember diving out of the way of a ball I thought was a line drive. I jumped, but the ball wasn't hit hard and never reached me."

The Pirates won the game, 2-0, although Ellis walked eight batters. It was the highpoint in the baseball career of one of the finer pitchers of his time, and arguably,one of the greatest achievements in the history of sports.

I'm sure you've noticed the pattern, when one guru says something, then all of a sudden you hear a little from everyone, even the respected Gurus, its all a money game to buy more dinar, but i still hang in their after 6 years because i believe in the investment anyway. JMO

• Upvote 1