Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

who is making bank $ on dinar who is not ?

Adam,Roger-d.d.,repeat breitling,all there dealers d banker ,c vault, bhgroup and all those eBay sellers how upset will you be when single handedly one Iraqi investment said the lower notes are going to be around longer.hate to be that guy.they are ALL making it now you are not and will not even after it Rv.I dare you to look anywhere for dinar speculated news outside these few sites and see what you find when your not on these sites that really are selling because someone is sure buying it up.

Edited by Hell froze over
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Adam,Roger-d.d.,repeat breitling,all there dealers d banker ,c vault, bhgroup and all those eBay sellers how upset will you be when single handedly one Iraqi investment said the lower notes are going to be around longer.hate to be that guy.they are ALL making it now you are not and will not even after it Rv.I dare you to look anywhere for dinar speculated news outside these few sites and see what you find when your not on these sites that really are selling because someone is sure buying it up.

I've never had anyone put a gun to my head and force me to buy anything. And for those who would buy something solely on the advise of someone using a fake name on the internet and then complains about it deserves whatever fate comes their way. Do your own research and/or talk to someone u know /trust before making and informed/intelligent decision thats right for yourself/family then stick with it. Quit blamin others for your decisions.

• Upvote 1

I've never had anyone put a gun to my head and force me to buy anything. And for those who would buy something solely on the advise of someone using a fake name on the internet and then complains about it deserves whatever fate comes their way. Do your own research and/or talk to someone u know /trust before making and informed/intelligent decision thats right for yourself/family then stick with it. Quit blamin others for your decisions.

Hear, hear. Cheers to you ol' Chap!