Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what does this mean? looks like we wait longer.

antlrking

Iraqi Central Bank, announced Saturday, 2013 will delete the zeros and the currency changeover, noting that current currency formed block significant monetary worth 30 trillion dinars.

He said the Bank’s Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh said in an appearance “llsomret news”, “the Central Bank’s strategy of deleting three zeros and currency switch would be at the beginning of new year and a new budget for the State of Iraq”, predicting that “the currency is switched in the new fiscal year to 2013″.

Saleh said “zeros added to the currency led to the deterioration of the currency in Iraq, leading to poor efficiency of cash Exchange”, stating that “the Iraqi monetary institutions currently errors in accounts and records due to the high numbers of hard-currency read.”

He fit to be “current Iraqi currency formed large cash block arrived 30 trillion dinars, while the number of securities traded in the market to four trillion after paper money supply are 25 billion dinars in 1980,” he said, adding that “the greatest currency in Iraq at present equal $ 21 and are not able to cover large payments.”

Saleh said that “the process of deleting zeros and changeover is the process of administrative reform of the Iraqi currency and therefore does not affect the value of things or change the per capita income,” he said, adding that “the fear of people from deleting zeros is a psychological fear, since deleting zeros and currency switch applied in 53 countries including Turkey when deleted six zeros from the currency and Romania, which had been deleted four zeroes”.

He was Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah al-Husayn Al-Anbuge, (25 August 2011), to raise the zeros on the biggest currency of corruption in Iraq if during this period, under the name absurd, warning of “maviat” preparing for counterfeiting trillions of Iraqi dinars in light of the upcoming changes to substitution.

He accused the Central Bank of Iraq, September 12, government obstruction monetary reform and vowed to prosecute, blaming those responsible for endangering the financial interests of the country to danger.

Some economists believe that Iraq is not initialized at this time to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, noting that the deletion of zeros needs political stability and security in addition to economic stability.

And the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi, during a meeting of independent bodies with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and held in (19 June 2011), its readiness to establish all supplies to replace the Iraqi currency.

The Central Bank of Iraq established as an independent bank under the law of 6 March 2004, as an autonomous body and is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and management of foreign reserves and currency management version, in addition to regulating the banking sector to promote a competitive and independent financial system.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

No, not quite "all."

Some of us are here with minds opened enough to become informed, and to keep up on things as they occur.

What, exactly, is your exciting anticipation based on? I am genuinely curious. I am developing advanced books of philosophy or psychology, which ever. So, I like to understand what makes people think and why. Thus, my curiosity is genuinely genuine.

AHHHHHHH so your just lurking here to pick our brains for free? blink.gif

What part of there will never be a RV dont people understand? Your not going to make a million from a thousand.

Wow musky some pretty strong words there - "NEVER RV"? you will "NEVER" make a million from one thousand??? How many small business owners are out there that have? How many small cap or penny stock investors have? Wow...good riddens man - I hope you sold your dinar. Your attitude sucks

• Upvote 4

That's right. No one with half a brain wants to see all those lovely zeros removed. And the LOPSTERS told and told and told about what the LOPPING would amount to. But the Pumper pumped up Pumpies and the anti-LOPSTERS refused to even read the stuff but instead just blasted the LOPSTERS, and discounted everything they said. But the LOPSTERS knew the story and exactly what can happen. But the warnings fell on deaf ear. . . up until just recently, that is. Many are now catching up. The Pumpers are losing control.

I don't know what will happen, but I do know that you are right. The Lopsters have been tuned out, but for good reason. A LOP will do nothing for the country and they need help now. Again, I do not know what will happen, I just hope the Lopsters are wrong, and I mean that in a good way for all of us, and the Iraqis.

Peace.

Wow musky some pretty strong words there - "NEVER RV"? you will "NEVER" make a million from one thousand??? How many small business owners are out there that have? How many small cap or penny stock investors have? Wow...good riddens man - I hope you sold your dinar. Your attitude sucks

Musky can't help himself. It is in his DNA. But he must be fun at a party! Ole'

I cancelled out your NEG. Yeah, you got that right! What you said. I, myself, need one more million. Seriously. I do.

If this thing goes down the way the news articles make it look like it is going to, I need another million dinar just to break even after taxes.

I wouldn't look to it as a negative, positive, or neutral article. They say contridictory things all the time. I have to remind myself that there will be "SMOKE & MIRRORS" until the day it RV's. Using purely my logical side--I know they can't go around saying "we will revalue tomorrow" or "RD tomorrow". Think of the sheer chaos this would cause.

I think maybe it was QuietLearner on another thread that reminded us today that "It will come as a thief in the night."

Don't get discouraged. Feels like we will see things sooner than later and know that the FBI or Iraq in general will likely intentionally lead everyone astray shortly prior to any major currency shift/change/RV/RD/whatever. :)

good luck everyone. Going back in to work.

¡¡Go RV all frikkin ready!!

What part of there will never be a RV dont people understand? Your not going to make a million from a thousand.

WHO are you Musky? Are you that bored? Insecure? Why in the world are you on a Dinar investment site when you don't believe in the investment and crap on peoples dreams everytime you post??

I have a feeling you are Okie himself. Trying to get people to sell their dinar for which the

companies make loads off of. Whether we buy or sell...dinar dealers profit.

After writing that...I believe I have your motives figured out.

Let me offer some advice for your endevour--try giving some logical reasons or articles backing your claim so you can get the weary to sell and you can make ur dime.

Now--I that's not your motive, then, well, the same advice applies. You say the same one liners again and again. At least throw in a reason for ur negative outlook on this investment.

You mods are terrible.... you allow this cra* and erase my new thread!!! TERRIBLE......TERRIBLE...... You allow the most annoying garbage on this site and delete common sense things... GJ

Makes me wonder your agenda on here!! sell more dinars for dinar land!!! terrible!!!!!

Please give me more negatives... you have not clue anyhow!!!

Boy i'm angry!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You mods are terrible.... you allow this cra* and erase my new thread!!! TERRIBLE......TERRIBLE...... You allow the most annoying garbage on this site and delete common sense things... GJ

Makes me wonder your agenda on here!! sell more dinars for dinar land!!! terrible!!!!!

Please give me more negatives... you have not clue anyhow!!!

Boy i'm angry!!!!!

My bad!! didn't notice you moved it... :-/ I honestly thought you erased it... Sorry!!

• Upvote 1

We are all here with the exciting anticipation of an RV.......If you don't feel this way, then why on earth are you here?dry.gif

I'm a investor and a trader for 27 years besides my day job. Im not a dreamer like all of you. This isnt a lottery ticket.

WHO are you Musky? Are you that bored? Insecure? Why in the world are you on a Dinar investment site when you don't believe in the investment and crap on peoples dreams everytime you post??

I have a feeling you are Okie himself. Trying to get people to sell their dinar for which the

Let me offer some advice for your endevour--try giving some logical reasons or articles backing your claim so you can get the weary to sell and you can make ur dime.

Now--I that's not your motive, then, well, the same advice applies. You say the same one liners again and again. At least throw in a reason for ur negative outlook on this investment.

You nailed it, your a dreamer. If we make, and yes I'm invested , a few percent that would be great. People get all bent when you tell them their investment might not have a ROI of 72,000% Are you children?

• Upvote 1

Sure. No country has ever revalued their currency anywhere near the extent all these people would have you to believe. That is just insane to believe otherwise. Kuwait never RVd . What will happen in Iraq with be the same as in Turkey. Im hoping for a 4-5% Roi after 2 years I'm happy with that. I understand peoples emotions on holding willy wonka's golden ticket and many need it for sure, but at some point face reality.

• Upvote 1

I'm a investor and a trader for 27 years besides my day job. Im not a dreamer like all of you. This isnt a lottery ticket.

You nailed it, your a dreamer. If we make, and yes I'm invested , a few percent that would be great. People get all bent when you tell them their investment might not have a ROI of 72,000% Are you children?

G'day y'all, thats my Aussie greeting with a Yank twist.

To all you can't have an economy that is 1/10th to 1/12th the size of the American economy. As was stated at the first of this talk there are 30 Trillion (with a "T") Dinar,...OK The US Treasury has a little over 1 Trillion US dollars in circulation, this is called your US Treasury M0 account. now follow me mate If you convert the 30 Trillion to dollars and then increase its value to say...$3.00 US then Iraq has a currency that has a value of 90 Trillion US dollars, ummmm no, when all is said and done the Iraqi currency or the M0 number will be approximatly 1/10th to 1/12th that of the US Treasury M0 number or about 100 billion US dollars. So if there is 30 trillion Dinar to take 3 zeros off the end or 30 Billion Dinar and then re-value that number with the previously stated $3.00 US Conversion you end up with,....are you ready...90 billion US dollars equivalent. Hmmm thats pretty close to the 100 Billion so if it re-values at a little over $3.00 bingo mate you've tripled your investment and all the stars are in line.

Its time for Fosters to much typing