Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP most likely is the end result

tjfoz

and if you say a LOP isnt a word or in the financial dictionary. I DONT CARE. lop , rd .,..same thing. value neutral (well x 3)

we will triple our investment, maybe not even that. its not doom and gloom, its reality. all the dreamers need to come back from the clouds. HOW COULD YOU KEEP TRILLIONS IN CIRCULATION AND HAVE WHAT THE PRE WAR VALUE WAS.. AT THE SAME TIME!? HAAHAHAHA

The money supply is too massive. They need to be in the billions, then grow that money supply with the new markets that will perpetuate after their breads and milks can be something finally tangible to buy.

Think about it. We have Iraqs RIGHT NOW using 2 x 25 000 dinar notes to buy their personal groceries for the week. Wouldn't they feel ripped off if they found out if they held their money one more week, they could live for a couple years off of the notes he just transacted a week prior for some measly foodstuffs.

Chances are lower and lower with all the new articles out that we will get a fledged RV. smoke n mirrors? doubt alot of that anymore.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 21

You mentioned that you could tripple your investment if it LOP's and that the Iraqi's would hold out if they knew it was going to RV. If you know its going to tripple in value then sink all your money into it right now and tripple your money, you cant do it for the same reason they cant just hang on a little longer to their 25K notes, noone knows when and people need to live as they have done for several years now. You are entitled to your opinion about the LOP but as many have mentioned and proven with facts, a LOP does not seem likely or make sense for a country that is appreciating in value.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

we will triple our investment, maybe not even that.

End Quote

In the dreaded LOP scenario, we cannot know if we will triple our Investment infact.....I still hope that won't be the case (lop) but it's indeed a good possibility, unfortunately.....Try to imagine how that makes me feel after 7 plus years into this....

• Upvote 1

and if you say a LOP isnt a word or in the financial dictionary. I DONT CARE. lop , rd .,..same thing. value neutral (well x 3)

we will triple our investment, maybe not even that. its not doom and gloom, its reality. all the dreamers need to come back from the clouds. HOW COULD YOU KEEP TRILLIONS IN CIRCULATION AND HAVE WHAT THE PRE WAR VALUE WAS.. AT THE SAME TIME!? HAAHAHAHA

The money supply is too massive. They need to be in the billions, then grow that money supply with the new markets that will perpetuate after their breads and milks can be something finally tangible to buy.

Think about it. We have Iraqs RIGHT NOW using 2 x 25 000 dinar notes to buy their personal groceries for the week. Wouldn't they feel ripped off if they found out if they held their money one more week, they could live for a couple years off of the notes he just transacted a week prior for some measly foodstuffs.

Chances are lower and lower with all the new articles out that we will get a fledged RV. smoke n mirrors? doubt alot of that anymore.

See all the negative feedback I get. IF YOU GIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK EXPLAIN WHY THIS WONT HAPPEN, OR WHY ITS NOT A BIG POSSIBILITY. People love to hold on to a false dream and not wake up with the reality. Seriously. EXPLAIN HOW THEY CAN KEEP TRILLIONS AND A REVALUED RATE AT THE SAME TIME. wow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It is of the higher probability, especially with the continued drive for it by the cbi. but no one knows and we will all have to wait to see regardless of whether we beleive rv or lop. there is a chance they dont, and thats why everyones still in. For someone to say they cant lop, well thats just plain retarded. especially after a year of the cbi saying they would. hopefully its the big misdirection.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 4

They dont have to be at hyperinflation currently you blind person. THE EFFECTS OF PAST HYPERINFLATION REFLECT IN THEM HAVING TRILLLLLLIONS OF DINAR.

They can say the value increases. SINCE IT WILL. iraqi citizens will get paid maybe 100 dinar per day, and be able to buy a pop for 1 dinar. makes sense to me. That a big gain in purchase power. IN COUNTRY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wait a minute, before I buy into this, why is it not possible that the people of Iraq get back what they have lost, why is that not a possibility, there value went from whatever it was when we invaded to .000 whatever, didn't the people of Iraq suffer that loss, so why is it such a stretch that they get it back. I this post it states if the people hang on to there money they could live on it for years, something doesn't make sense with that, if the value changes so does your buying power... I don't know if I'm sold on any of the LOP theories out there just yet. Nice try though.....

• Upvote 2

I don't understand. You see conflicting information portrayed each and every day, and some choose to believe what is being presented in Iraq news as truth. Smoke N mirrors is exactly what it is. Just because you head can not wrap around a straight up RV does, not a all, say that it will not happen. The ones who i see calling and standing by a RD LOP are the ones who are Realist, Factualist, and they think that everything has to have a rhyme or reason. Which i am sure there is a rhyme or reason for the RV, you just don't know, we don't know, and all the world does not know. So I really think if you, RDers and LOPers, want to live in reality and only look at facts, you are listening to the wrong information. Go talk to Malki, Shabbai, UN, ICB and whoever involved in the process. Oh by the way, they will give you more smoke N mirrors as well. So i hope you understand one thing. Everyone involved WILL NOT LET YOU KNOW THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. So sit back, relax, enjoy the ride, bury the RD, LOP BS, (because RD and LOP BS is considered low level emotions now) and the truth will be known.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand. You see conflicting information portrayed each and every day, and some choose to believe what is being presented in Iraq news as truth. Smoke N mirrors is exactly what it is. Just because you head can not wrap around a straight up RV does, not a all, say that it will not happen. The ones who i see calling and standing by a RD LOP are the ones who are Realist, Factualist, and they think that everything has to have a rhyme or reason. Which i am sure there is a rhyme or reason for the RV, you just don't know, we don't know, and all the world does not know. So I really think if you, RDers and LOPers, want to live in reality and only look at facts, you are listening to the wrong information. Go talk to Malki, Shabbai, UN, ICB and whoever involved in the process. Oh by the way, they will give you more smoke N mirrors as well. So i hope you understand one thing. Everyone involved WILL NOT LET YOU KNOW THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. So sit back, relax, enjoy the ride, bury the RD, LOP BS, (because RD and LOP BS is considered low level emotions now) and the truth will be known.

I have been in this for 6 years and I have been on the RV train. I have both perpectives. Of course they wont tell you. I still dont believe all these articles are smoke and mirrors. they have to inform the public whats goin on too. lolool

If you feel that this is going to be a LOP, why are you in this investment? Get out while you can and sell your dinar to someone who feels differently.

Go RV

Some people who believe it with RD/LOP believe there will be a 3-4x increase after the RV/LOP....I'm SURE you will find all the sellers you can handle if you offered them 3-4x what they paid!

Heck i'm of the thought right now that ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN, but i'd still sell for $3,418.80 per million

IF you REALLY feel it'll RV, why aren't you buying up every last dinar you can find at ANY price? (see that statement is just as silly as yours)

Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 2

I have been in this for 6 years and I have been on the RV train. I have both perpectives. Of course they wont tell you. I still dont believe all these articles are smoke and mirrors. they have to inform the public whats goin on too. lolool

There is truth in everything. Good luck finding it in those conflicting articles. What is true what is not, do you know, does anyone know? Smoke and mirrors is what governments do. They will release the truth but in such a way it will leave you confused. Which is exactly what is happening, they don't want you to know.

no hyper inflation no lop period

Lay off the Kool aid and go back to school, Junior.

It is impossible to make a more incorrect proclamation and still be speaking the same language.

To the others, help this brother out, and you won't have to hear it from me.

The more resistance the RD plan gets, the more delay is added to any action.

The more delay, the more efficient production will produce higher revenues.

Higher revenues will continue the inflationary trend upward, which will force an increase in the exchange rate to offset the inflation.

Each increase in the exchange rate swallows some of the predatory spreads paid on dinar purchases.

The longer the RD is postponed, the closer what everyone holds gets to it's real value ( currently about $860.00 per Million).

At some point, Iraq will be forced to remove the remnants of past inflation. The longer it is put off, the less chance of losses we incur.

As long as they are talking about ReDenominating, they aren't ReDenominating; and changes are forced.

It ain't over 'till it's over..

• Upvote 2

If you feel that this is going to be a LOP, why are you in this investment? Get out while you can and sell your dinar to someone who feels differently.

Go RV

IM REALLY GETTING SICK OF PEOPLE ASKING WHY PEOPLE ARE HERE. BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS. AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE THINKS IT WILL LOP DOESNT MEAN THAT IT WILL FOR SURE. PEOPLE ARE HERE BECAUSE THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM TO ANYONE IN TJE WORLD. IF YOU ONLY WANT ONE SIDED OPINIONS MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY ANOTHER SITE. BETTER YET, HOW ABOUT NOT EVEN READINT A LOP TOPIC IF IT GETS YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST. NO ONES MAKING YOU READ PEOPLES COMMENTS. ISNT THERE SOME HOT AND SPICY RUMOR SOMEWHERE IN THIS FORUM. GEEZ...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1