Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV Tomorrow

Aqua Dude

if they leave the value of the dinar the same in comparision to the USD......investors in the USD will buy up all the shares of BOB.........do you really think that iraq wants the US to OWN their major bank that has their capitols name on it???

the RV happens tomorrow, if not then by thursday....if not then i give up guessing...but for me this is the biggest evidence combined with all the other news of today...that IT IS OFFICALLY DONE

also.....where are all the bashers???? they are gone because IT IS DONE!!!!!

It is Thursday here in Iraq and nothing has changed.

• Upvote 2

Aqua dude, you've been around long enough to know the what's what on DV. I hope that the "where there's smoke there's fire" deal rings true. If not, nice observation. Keeps things exciting and hopefully all of us with an edge. Just remember, the RV is just the beginning. Lots more cheddar to be made post RV. Chao.

THIS IS ALL IMMHEO (In My Most Honest Educated Opinion)

I have found a like that shows the Bank of Baghdad will RESUME trading tomorrow Sept 21, 2011

http://www.rabeesecurities.com/iraq_news/view/1624

"

Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) will resume trading on September 21, 2011.

Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) will resume trading on September 21, 2011. The Bank increased its capital from ID100bn to ID112.9 bn through bonus issue. The opening price will be ID3.530 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.

"

Notice the labeling they give to the Dinar... "ID"

not IQD like we now know it as

I know that when other countries RV'd or changed out currencies, they received a new Label, hopefully this isn't part of a sneaky LOP, I STILL BELIEVE THERE WILL BE NO LOP

if you look at the charts you will notice that BOB stopped trading trading the same day the DFI funds were released, WOW

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/companyprofilecontainer.html?companyCode=bbob&activeTab=0&search=1

also look at the profile page, the Dinar is noted as IQD, not ID like the first link i posted, something is up!

Second piece of evidence....the BOB website is down for construction....got some numbers to change aye???

http://www.bankofbaghdad.org/

hmmmmm......+1 if this makes your mind boggle :blink:

Alrighty then! Alright Aqua Dude. Its time to call the Silver Surfer and jetison outta here! ;):lol:

• Upvote 1

OMG I have never posted anything on here I have read many negative items and laughed my behind off. But I think maybe with all the positive remarks I am seeing this might be it. GO RV Thanks for all the laughs you guys have given me. It has been an as we say up north a wicked ride. Go RVVVVVVVVVVVV

im still here, i don't dissapear when it doesn't happen as i thought it may, would have been nice tho.....however i don't claim to have sources that are telling me the truth like dumb gurus....i do my own reasearch...not in a group of people, just me all by myself and i present what i have...and yes sometimes i have hypothesis, but when they turn out wrong i can admit it....im not trying to pump anything or make any of you buy anything, i can care less about your wealth or lack there of, i just want to present what i find as i find it, and get you all to seek FACTS with links....not speculation which is never backed by research

if you beleive the words i type above in this here post are truthful +1, if you think im full of it -1

just the fact that im telling you to act upon what you truely feel should show you my true intention, if you have any intuition that is...

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 6