Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Relax, it will happen, eventually...

Yes, I am a BRAND new member at Dinarvets. I hardly consider myself a "vet" because I've only been invested for about 3 months.

While I am a new member, I have been coming to this site since first invested. I'm probably one of the youngest investors here. I'm

19 years old. Although, at this point, I've only purchased 250k dinar, I intend to purchase 750k more, hopefully, before it eventually

does RV/RI/RD or whatever may happen. My opinion, which may not mean much due to my age and probably already expected

ignorance, is that I believe this will happen. Whether in our favor or not, it will. I am not "pumping" as many of you like to call it.

I've read the endless posts of negativity and obvious ignorance, if you're so sure they'll "LOP", why is it you're still invested?

I myself, believe the US holds dinar and that Bush planned this a decade ago. I also believe Obama will use this situation to his

advantage. If something drastic doesn't happen soon for our economy, we will fall as many other civilizations before us have.

The Dollar will become a distant memory as well as the US. If we fall, many others will follow. By the way, I must say, whomever

follows Okie or any other of those "New Date/Rate every week" Gurus must be either extremely gullible or unbelievably ignorant.

If I knew when this was going to happen and the rate, I'd buy all the dinar humanly possible. Blame it on Obama, Maliki, GOI, HCL,

Ch. 7, or even God. Whatever the delay, its necessary. I believe everything happens for a reason.

On that note, I'm glad to have joined and look forward to a exciting future.

Go RV!

[Please excuse any font or format errors, I did this on my Droid.]

• Upvote 11

i believe a lop is very possible. if it goes to $3 as a straight RV that would be awesome. if it lops and goes to $3, i still triple my investment; that is why someone who believes it will lop would still be invested.

If you're really "thrilled" with a lop and the 3x the investment return, then why all the time spent here? You've invested maybe a whopping $1000 and you'll get back $3000. Whoa!!!!!!! Omg!!!@ start the parade. Whopie de do!!! Certainly you can get a better return over the long haul someplace else.

The 3x back isn't even guaranteed, so why the thousands of hours for a minute return. Are you getting paid hourly to be here? Bet that's the case.

Lopsters simply make me sooooo ill.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If you're really "thrilled" with a lop and the 3x the investment return, then why all the time spent here? You've invested maybe a whopping $1000 and you'll get back $3000. Whoa!!!!!!! Omg!!!@ start the parade. Whopie de do!!! Certainly you can get a better return over the long haul someplace else.

The 3x back isn't even guaranteed, so why the thousands of hours for a minute return. Are you getting paid hourly to be here? Bet that's the case.

Just keep drinking the Kool-aid and you will be fine.

• Downvote 2

Yes, I am a BRAND new member at Dinarvets. I hardly consider myself a "vet" because I've only been invested for about 3 months.

While I am a new member, I have been coming to this site since first invested. I'm probably one of the youngest investors here. I'm

19 years old. Although, at this point, I've only purchased 250k dinar, I intend to purchase 750k more, hopefully, before it eventually

does RV/RI/RD or whatever may happen. My opinion, which may not mean much due to my age and probably already expected

ignorance, is that I believe this will happen. Whether in our favor or not, it will. I am not "pumping" as many of you like to call it.

I've read the endless posts of negativity and obvious ignorance, if you're so sure they'll "LOP", why is it you're still invested?

I myself, believe the US holds dinar and that Bush planned this a decade ago. I also believe Obama will use this situation to his

advantage. If something drastic doesn't happen soon for our economy, we will fall as many other civilizations before us have.

The Dollar will become a distant memory as well as the US. If we fall, many others will follow. By the way, I must say, whomever

follows Okie or any other of those "New Date/Rate every week" Gurus must be either extremely gullible or unbelievably ignorant.

If I knew when this was going to happen and the rate, I'd buy all the dinar humanly possible. Blame it on Obama, Maliki, GOI, HCL,

Ch. 7, or even God. Whatever the delay, its necessary. I believe everything happens for a reason.

Go RV!

Welcome and enjoy the roller coaster ride it a long ways from being over....

Go RV!

19 years old. And your first post.

I'M IMPRESSED.

Welcome Aboard. GO RV :wave::wave:

you should try a reading comprehension course. where to begin?

did i say i would be thrilled with a 3x my investment? no.

you have no clue what i have invested.

i didn't say 3x times was guaranteed. hell, the dinar could end up worthless.

1000s of hours? i don't think i have spent that much time here. but since i am at work, i can sort of go to whatever website i want.

people who don't believe it can lop make me so ill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Already in college. :) No worries there. LOP isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'd be ecstatic if I made 3000xs what I invested, but I'd still be happy walking away with 3xs my investment. Its a profit, while it may not be the 'get rich instantly' scheme I was hoping for, its still extra money in my pocket. I still think there's a chance to profit in the hundreds of thousands [in my situation/amount of dinar]. Anything could happen. Depending on the outcome of this investment isn't my intention. Hoping for the absolute best is.

• Upvote 2

Already in college. :) No worries there. LOP isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'd be ecstatic if I made 3000xs what I invested, but I'd still be happy walking away with 3xs my investment. Its a profit, while it may not be the 'get rich instantly' scheme I was hoping for, its still extra money in my pocket. I still think there's a chance to profit in the hundreds of thousands [in my situation/amount of dinar]. Anything could happen. Depending on the outcome of this investment isn't my intention. Hoping for the absolute best is.

perfectly stated

dude you are so so lame. what a way to welcome a new guy hahahahaha

Welcome aboard Kray

Joe sorry I thought you were talking to the new kid. My mistake again So very sorry go ahead and slam as many lobsters as you like hahahaha now lets see if I can take back that neg I gave you hahahahaha

• Upvote 2

I'm currently working towards an Associates in Applied Science degree specializing in Computer Programming. I haven't decided how far I want to go with my college education, probably as far as Bachelors for now. My ultimate goal would be to work for a game development company programming and/or designing video games. Honestly, if this investment profits wonderfully, I will probably pursue a totally different career to be a rapper. Yes, yes, that's every teenager's dream in America, but I feel as though I have what it takes to make it. Unfortunately, financially, I do not.

Way to Go Kid ! All of my Kids are invested too. Go RV

Mine are too...the youngest was 19 but has since turned 20. Not much dinar, but I'm glad that they all saw the possibilities and took that step! :D:D:D

GO RV!

Go RV!

Welcome to the funny farm! Glad to see you here.

:lol::lol::lol: Go RV!!