Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Rumor 9/19

krome2ez

9-19-2011 Guru TerryK I’M HEARING M [Maliki] IS OUT AND A [Allawi] IS GOING TO BE GROOMED INTO THE POSITION AND THAT A [Allawi] HAS ONLY A FEW DAYS TO MAKE GOOD ON HIS PROMISES OF RV WITHIN 48 HOURS OF HIS APPOINTMENT. IM HEARING THAT THE RATE IS HIGH AND IT WILL CLIMB 25 DAYS AFTER IT IS RELEASED, 6 to 7 DOLLAR RANGE AND CAN GO AS HIGH AS 9, AGAIN RUMOR. THIS MAY HAVE GONE DOWN ALREADY AND WE WILL SEE IT TUESDAY.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 16

9-19-2011 Guru TerryK I’M HEARING M [Maliki] IS OUT AND A [Allawi] IS GOING TO BE GROOMED INTO THE POSITION AND THAT A [Allawi] HAS ONLY A FEW DAYS TO MAKE GOOD ON HIS PROMISES OF RV WITHIN 48 HOURS OF HIS APPOINTMENT. IM HEARING THAT THE RATE IS HIGH AND IT WILL CLIMB 25 DAYS AFTER IT IS RELEASED, 6 to 7 DOLLAR RANGE AND CAN GO AS HIGH AS 9, AGAIN RUMOR. THIS MAY HAVE GONE DOWN ALREADY AND WE WILL SEE IT TUESDAY.

Why would they GROOM Allawi when he was the first PM. I think you've been watching to much "Drop Dead Fred"! :P

yes Tuesday is the day...... it always has been the day..... wed. hype.... thursday ... pump it up day..... Friday last chance to buy dinar...... Sunday going to happen when the London Market opens.... Mon. find out the rate .... Tues is cash in day....... Wonder what it would be like to play this record backwards......

So yes it is 6-7 dollar rate but it is pegged the the Pound.....

Maliki is going to be replaced by Allawi

Shabibi is waiting for just the right time to push the button

Talabani is at the UN begging to get out of Chapter VII

Buddy in Iraq says it is a go but early Oct to early in 2012

It is a Done Deal Nuff Said.....

Bank is cashing in at 1.17

Computers need to be reset .... today.... will happen on Tues.

S O S..... different day..... WTF Give me a break and anyone else that has an ounce of brains ... do I need to say more about TerryK

I most likely mentioned this before, but does anyone know how TerryK got out of all the supposedly hired and ready-to-go events and hotels and catering and special appearances by famous people and all that for the super duper Post RV party he was pumping before Christmas? I mean, he had people pledging a million bucks to sit at the head table for this thing. It didn't happen, of course, but wow he must have gone through some blushing times trying to justify all of that. And now he has the balls, nuts if you will, to be playing guru again?

Some people ... no sense of shame at all.

:)

smee2

I think there is only one guru. Notice how you never see them post at exactly the same time. We have to check all their posts. Maybe one word is mis-spelled the same way every time. Remember that is how Sylvia Sydney knew that Spencer Tracy was still alive. A note was sent using the word "Momentum", instead of "Momento".