Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi TV interviiew

kmseeker

ok everyone shabibi was on tv. but he didnt say anything about it being a rv or when it was happening. he was talking about them getting out of chapter 7 and how it would help the country. here is the link it come on around 9 or 10pm our time sometime later. http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b5203.htm

Nice find. BTW, thanks for the +'s guys, I really wasn't trying to be rude with my question.

ok everyone shabibi was on tv. but he didnt say anything about it being a rv or when it was happening. he was talking about them getting out of chapter 7 and how it would help the country. here is the link it come on around 9 or 10pm our time sometime later. http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b5203.htm

Nice find. BTW, thanks for the +'s guys, I really wasn't trying to be rude with my question.

frank is a known liar and scam artist, if there is no link to a frank important news sighting, it is 100% not true.....

Y'all listen up, as this doesn't usually happen this way.

I agree with Sonny completely on this.

I don't know if there was a broadcast, but anything coming through Frank's lips is designed to sell dinar, and immediately highly suspect.

I don't know if there was a broadcast, but anything coming through Frank's lips is designed to sell dinar, and immediately highly suspect.

did we just become friends?

I don't dislike you, and honestly do admire you for your unfailing hope and ability to keep others from loosing theirs .

That is a gift; don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sometimes, I just like a lively debate. Toss a grenade my way, and if I'm quick enough, I will toss it back. :)

Besides, lobsters need love too... :D

• Upvote 1

+1 for you, Dalite~!

Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa is now doing VERY WELL on his profits made on the backs of those who buy dinars thru him, and also from the $15 he carges each month from the poor schmuks who actualluy LISTEN to his diatribe.

THANK YOU for pointing it out!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1 for you, Dalite~!

Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa is now doing VERY WELL on his profits made on the backs of those who buy dinars thru him, and also from the $15 he carges each month from the poor schmuks who actualluy LISTEN to his diatribe.

THANK YOU for pointing it out!

Thanks Skybear,

I used to try to listen to Frank, but he has been run off from one ministry before founding his own; both with the same marketing plan, which has evolved into "the best dinar stories ever sold".

Some of the gurus actually take news and make a great stab at interpreting it, others just throw it all out there, nothing wrong with

That...

But the ones that use religion as a basis for profit really get to me. No excuse for that kind of exploitation.

Thanks Again...

• Upvote 2

If this is true, and they intend to swap 1 of the new notes for the 000 notes, then this is bad. Now if they intend to give you 1000 25 notes for your 25,000 note, then this is good. I believe Shabbi is trying to do a lop which will render us in a sad situation. I believe Maliki and the polliticians want an RV because they have many 000's like we do.

Ditto!

I SAW THIS INTERVIEW LIVE AND I DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING REGARDING THE RV OR IRAQI DINARS......HE MOSTLY WAS INTERVIEWED ABOUT GETTING RELEASED FROM CHAPTER 7 AND HOW IT WOULD HELP AND STRENGTHEN IRAQ AND THEIR ECONOMY..................DELTA IS FRANKS WIPPING BOY!!!.....I HAVE 3 IRAQI NEWS CHANNEL FEED TO MY UNIVERSAL SATELLITE ...AND I CAN VOUCH TO SAY THAT FRANK AND DELTA FABRICATED THEIR INTEL.........

someone should tell those over at the other board this.they believe it's all true.

I SAW THIS INTERVIEW LIVE AND I DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING REGARDING THE RV OR IRAQI DINARS......HE MOSTLY WAS INTERVIEWED ABOUT GETTING RELEASED FROM CHAPTER 7 AND HOW IT WOULD HELP AND STRENGTHEN IRAQ AND THEIR ECONOMY..................DELTA IS FRANKS WIPPING BOY!!!.....I HAVE 3 IRAQI NEWS CHANNEL FEED TO MY UNIVERSAL SATELLITE ...AND I CAN VOUCH TO SAY THAT FRANK AND DELTA FABRICATED THEIR INTEL.........

I trust delta whom knows arabic . Do you know arabic? Or are u just full of B/S

Delta didn;t say shabibi said it was a r.v . will help iraqi economy and give power of purchase. Which delta stated is not a lop and has to be r.v . (power of purchase)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the post.....common sense tells us they exaggerate and fabricate to peak their followers. IMHO I think the RV is still a ways off, for the simple reason there is still too much turmoil in Iraq and they could never at this time protect their country or assets on their own....this is a long term investment and the gurus have been falsely reporting Rv's every week for many years. I appreciate the heads up on the news.

Thanks and Go RV!!!

2013?!?! Seriously? Last week it was a month this week its two years? I can't keep up. Can you send a link to where you saw this, please. Hearsay, Hearsay...only on this message board.

It seems to me that no one on this vets message board is a real investor, otherwise you would all skip the personal tid bits and the jargon and stick to concreate, factual subjects with proof in hand.

:angry::(:(

You are correct. Objectivity, common sense, and anything that doesn't state we will all be instant millionares is generally frowned upon. Welcome to the DV message boards.

delta said it was on al-iraqia tv and not baghdad tv the link that you provide is not the right one ,and you are trying to tell everyone that you did see it and you keep it to your self . by the way i do speak arabic you are not telling the truth my friend. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NO I DO NOT KNOW ARABIC BUT MY INVESTMENT PARTNER DOES HE IS FROM TIKRIT THE SAME CITY I OWN PROPERTY IN......SO YES I AM WELL AWARE OF WHAT IS BEING SAID ON TV THRU HIM......I TRUST HIM MORE THAN ANY GURU WHO NEVER SEEMS TO BE RIGHT AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH!!!!!...........YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM OR WHAT I KNOW .....

mr DA-LIE so if you don't speak arabic then how did you see it. and understand it ,so you are trying to tell us that you watch arabic channels 24hrs without you speaking it wow,and then you call you arabish friend and over night you find out that every one is wrong .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2