Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roger @ dd - Dinar Central 9-15-11 - Where Are We At ?

CNN.

Broadcasting From Where We r At.

Thug Note: This is an Opinion Piece from Roger the Site Owner of dd. The Title is "Where Are We At ?".

September 15th, 2011 12:04 pm · Posted I’ve had a lot of phone calls and emails over recent days from concerned investors and friends. As I don’t have much time, I’ll have to keep this short and sweet. This is MY OPINION and SUMMARY of recent events and articles…

I have been saying for months that as this situation progresses and evolves, not only would it become more confusing, but it would become more VOLATILE. Now that we are reaching the bottleneck, nobody can hide anything anymore, it’s time to show their hands and agendas, that’s what your seeing right now in my opinion.

So, what is really happening? I have no clue! But, what I will say is it looks like Maliki is in bed with certain “strong political forces” (Iran?) or those who do not want Iraq to emerge into what it will inevitably be. Shabibi is coming out and showing that this has been a plan for a long time, referencing meetings and documents from 2007. S is also handling his side of this in a professional, and very strategic manner by putting this in front of Parliament and putting out so many statements and CBI articles lately justifying WHY it is important that this happen NOW, referencing inflation and other economic factors to support the strategic plan. S is a powerful, well educated man and he will NOT be stopped as it is hid job to implement to monetary reform, and guess who put him there???

So sit back, relax, stay patient, stay AWAY from the pumpers, and let this thing play out. It will! You can’t control it, the big boys are in control and they know what they’re doing, trust them and just take a step back and start planning your future for when this comes to reality for all of us.

Just my humble opinion..

Dinar Central

• Upvote 11

I'm gonna pull the Lint from My Belly Button. :blink:

:D:D:D

Bet that will take a while... :D

As for where we are at...just remember...in the immortal words of Buckaroo Banzai...

"No matter where you go, there you are." B)

So where is Bulldog at now? 102.4%?

His percentages are like an odometer. After he hit 100%, it rolled over to 0... :D

• Upvote 1

So where is Bulldog at now? 102.4%?

Bulldog had to be 'kennalized' so he can be 'paper-trained' again! He keeps leaving his 'droppings' around causing a big stink in the house AND ruining the carpets! If he does not learn this time around, he will have to be 'put-down' [no offense intended to PETA members]! :D

Phew! :(

• Upvote 1

I will go and read some more of Pink Piggys crazy over 100 pages now post! ;)

:lmao:

"You can’t control it, the big boys are in control and they know what they’re doing, trust them and just take a step back and start planning your future for when this comes to reality for all of us."

Yep, after reading these updates.... I'll race you there. :lmao:

I might go bow hunting.

:eek: Not for deer...right??? :o

• Upvote 1