Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat 9/14/11

BondLady

Thx BondLady ! B)

I appreciate ur Time and Breakdown of the Current Situation so that even some Clown like Me can understand it ! :D

It sounds like We r where We were, with a Middle East Version of a Mexican Standoff. :blink:

Well at least they have been making Progress over the Past several Months, release of DFI Funds etc....

Go Team Shabbi, Go Team BondLady, and Go RV !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

Thanks Bondlady.

That has to be by far your finest analysis to-date, if not ever!

I am astonished at how well you peel this onion back, layer by layer, to uncover what most can only hope to see and understand.

I so appreciate your inputs to us who know no secret intel; no higher ups in 3-letter agencies; no boots on the ground in Iraq; and, nothing else of significance other than that our investment in this country of bickering factions will soon have to reward us for helping them these so many years come out of the dark ages and into the light of the international community of nations.

Thanks again!

• Upvote 3

yall are most kind and i appreciate that very much, thats more than thanks enough for me, all thru the years i just did my research and never talked until finally i had obtained so much info in my head that i guess i had to start letting some of it out and sharing it. i ty all for reading it and always ty for your kindness and letting me visit with u all, again ty so much...BondLady

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Another wonderful breakdown of the war and peace version of the dinar turns. It's great to continue to see your posts here. Most of us really appreciate the work you put into those articles. We give you three honks of Thugs nose for your work. He drops his margarita as he stands up at the top of the ferriswheel ride, then sheepishly cowers as the ride operator yells at him.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

once again ty all so much...kapperoni just came by my place for a visit and he brot a very very good article for us i have posted it in your forum if any 1 would like to read it, its called is it time to delete the zeros hes awsome , and ur all awsome...again ty kindly...BondLady

• Upvote 3

Iraq's Parliament is a microcosm of the ME. Constant never ending fighting. They can't even develop a peaceful coexistence within their own countries govt and agree to work together towards positive progress for their own good. It's just absurd. They are just a bunch of greedy, selfish b*st*rds who could care less about improving the plight of the suffering people.

• Upvote 2

big meow, that made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the laugh and the articles. Always love the way you break it down for us, even if you say you don't want to spoon feed us. I'm suprised someone hasn't asked you to read out loud for them, or maybe they have and I missed it. Picks up the mic and runs.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Bondlady.

That has to be by far your finest analysis to-date, if not ever!

I am astonished at how well you peel this onion back, layer by layer, to uncover what most can only hope to see and understand.

I so appreciate your inputs to us who know no secret intel; no higher ups in 3-letter agencies; no boots on the ground in Iraq; and, nothing else of significance other than that our investment in this country of bickering factions will soon have to reward us for helping them these so many years come out of the dark ages and into the light of the international community of nations.

Thanks again!

Well said. :)