Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From My undisclosed intel.Rumor has it... The CBI is taking some heat from those in country trying to make waves..... sounds like all they do is want to disagree with anything and everything..... NO wonder they had a dictatorship.... I think maybe they should go back to " Off with your Head" way of doing things..... Massive meeting yeasterday.... Shabs got his panties in a knot and has only 2 choices.... get it done in a hurry or trash the whole thing.... I heard that he called OKIE Oil Man to the bank yesterday since he is in Iraq...... over the last 8 years, they have become very close..... Rumor has it Okie helped develope the Iraq Five Year Plan.... Opps back to the story..... seems Okie told him how to do it and when and at what rate..... Shabs told him it was great that he keeps telling people the RV is happening 3 days a week.... Shabs needs that American Dollar coming in from all the Dinar sold in the world.... his personal financial portfolio has grown to the max that he cares less it it RV'S or not .. he is moving to Dubai and going to live the best life anyone could have... He invited all the Gurus to join him when he re-locates..... But Shabs had some questions he needed Okie to answer.... So Okie called his advisors in the states.... There was Moe, Larry and Curley, Mickey and Donald, the invisible man, and some others I can't mention.... they are to high profile.... at the end..... Okie says it going to reval every monday cash on Tuesday..... Rate will be 4.40 on the first monday of each month, 3.33 on the second tuesday .... 6.86 on any holiday that falls on those days. Okie said if there were any changes he would let the CBI know.. Shabs totally agreed.... Okie's parting words to Shabs..... Nuff Said Done Deal Gladly Pay You Tuesday for an RV today....... Shabs parting words were Keep up the BS posts....pats him on the back and requests that Okie stop crying every time he gets bashed... Shabs said..... not a good image for the sale of the dinar

We should all be happy we have Okie.... the Jim Jones of the Dinar World

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 41

From My undisclosed intel.Rumor has it... The CBI is taking some heat from those in country trying to make waves..... sounds like all they do is want to disagree with anything and everything..... NO wonder they had a dictatorship.... I think maybe they should go back to " Off with your Head" way of doing things..... Massive meeting yeasterday.... Shabs got his panties in a knot and has only 2 choices.... get it done in a hurry or trash the whole thing.... I heard that he called OKIE Oil Man to the bank yesterday since he is in Iraq...... over the last 8 years, they have become very close..... Rumor has it Okie helped develope the Iraq Five Year Plan.... Opps back to the story..... seems Okie told him how to do it and when and at what rate..... Shabs told him it was great that he keeps telling people the RV is happening 3 days a week.... Shabs needs that American Dollar coming in from all the Dinar sold in the world.... his personal financial portfolio has grown to the max that he cares less it it RV'S or not .. he is moving to Dubai and going to live the best life anyone could have... He invited all the Gurus to join him when he re-locates..... But Shabs had some questions he needed Okie to answer.... So Okie called his advisors in the states.... There was Moe, Larry and Curley, Mickey and Donald, the invisible man, and some others I can't mention.... they are to high profile.... at the end..... Okie says it going to reval every monday cash on Tuesday..... Rate will be 4.40 on the first monday of each month, 3.33 on the second tuesday .... 6.86 on any holiday that falls on those days. Okie said if there were any changes he would let the CBI know.. Shabs totally agreed.... Okie's parting words to Shabs..... Nuff Said Done Deal Gladly Pay You Tuesday for an RV today....... Shabs parting words were Keep up the BS posts....pats him on the back and requests that Okie stop crying every time he gets bashed... Shabs said..... not a good image for the sale of the dinar

Man what have you been smoking???????????????????????????? B)B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

I thought it was going to be an article, but then about half way through I realized it was a joke ( I know I need more coffee)... I have to say, it did give me a good laugh :) I love who you chose to be the intel. "There was Moe, Larry and Curley, Mickey and Donald, the invisible man, and some others I can't mention.... they are to high profile...." Now that was funny LOL....

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought it was going to be an article, but then about half way through I realized it was a joke ( I know I need more coffee)... I have to say, it did give me a good laugh smile.gif I love who you chose to be the intel. "There was Moe, Larry and Curley, Mickey and Donald, the invisible man, and some others I can't mention.... they are to high profile...." Now that was funny LOL....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1XqNNc6t3

I definitely need Tylenol nowblink.gif

actually kinda funny :lol:

• Upvote 1

Don't understand why so many thought this was a waste of time ... coming to this topic you know it has to be something someone has to get "off thier chest" so-to-speak. Whether it is an opinion that is serious, or angry, or uplifting, or discouraging ... it is going to be someone's way of releasing whatever they feel is bottled up and has to be said!

And the title definitely says "not serious" just in what it does say. So what is the big deal about bashing an opinion.

In this case is was a bit of humour ... the poster felt that was how to release his feelings, and that is just exactly what this topic is for.

So chill brothers and sisters ... if you didn't want to read it, you should not have clicked. It is in the opinion, not news category and the title alone should have clued you in to the fact that it is humorous and far from serious.

I am reminded of the Devine Miss M who, on stage, would make jokes about local communities, and when she would get a gasp or a boo about it her response was ... "If they can't take a joke, F**K 'em!"

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

ACTUALLY MOST PEOPLE THINK IRAQ IS SELLING DINAR WHILE ACTUALLY THEY ARE BUYING IT BACK.. THEY HAVE BOUGHT BACK OVER340 BILLION BACK SO FAR FROM SOURCES I HAVE READ,...