Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN YALL PLEASE STOP

WAIT....WHAT IF?........this guy has been telling us what he is really hearing....and its not his fault the Dinar hasnt RV'd yet.....Shabs has the OK to do this since 2007 and it seems like we are getting close....AND...just for the record ..I dont agree with the way he pumps his info to us.....instead of tommorow he should just say we see it on the horizon......JMO...i try to take it as it comes and sort it out as we go...Have a good one ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I completely agree. We need facts and that's what this site is about...not so called "entertainment".

Why does it have to be about facts only??? Why can't we be entertained while we are waiting on the news and facts???

There's only so much valid news coming out each day... blink.gif Veronica tongue.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I completely agree. We need facts and that's what this site is about...not so called "entertainment".

yes we need facts... thats what the NEWS section is for... we also need entertainment so our head dont explode. yes, the dinar is what this site is about but not the only thing.... hence, the off topic section. :P

whoever gave me the negs... you suck... go have some coffee or something this morning and dont let okie bother you so much

Edited by Dalevoss
  • Upvote 6

CAN YALL PLEASE STOP POSTING OKIE STUFF ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? JUST A REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, its tuff breaking the Okie Habit. You get the DT's from not listening to him, and it can be quite painful if you don't hear at least one rumor from him... Don't worry you'll get through it. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

I guess we should shut down the crazy side thread thats 63 pages and counting? If you don't like the stuff posted you have every right not to read it. True there are liars out there but once you sniff them out you can read what you want. Please don't ask us to refrain from entertainment.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

I have been in this game since 2004.

Okies information is bogus...

For the past year or two, Okies information has never been accurate...

I would understand if perhaps Okie may have got the wrong information on a few different times, but for all this time, give me a break...

Last year, Okie mentioned that he was so correct on the RV that he ordered his airplane...

Okie is just a blowhard looking for attention, perhaps he, Dan and Tony are all the same group of guys who thrives on

giving out inaccurate information...

B.

WAIT....WHAT IF?........this guy has been telling us what he is really hearing....and its not his fault the Dinar hasnt RV'd yet.....Shabs has the OK to do this since 2007 and it seems like we are getting close....AND...just for the record ..I dont agree with the way he pumps his info to us.....instead of tommorow he should just say we see it on the horizon......JMO...i try to take it as it comes and sort it out as we go...Have a good one ;)

Why don't you move all of Okies B.S. to the off-topic forum or start an entertainment forum for the known fake and disproven guru's???? Instead of letting it be mixed up together with Bondlady's & Adam's chats etc.. Or even those in the rumor forum?

Because they are rumors re the dinar, so it is appropriate that they go to the rumor section... Sooner or later one of those rumors might become reality.... JMO.....

CAN YALL PLEASE STOP POSTING OKIE STUFF ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? JUST A REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!

You wouldn't want "the Cartoon Channel" to be taken off the cable channel list, would you?

Okie is the coyote, and the RVis the roadrunner. We are all cheering for him to catch dinner.

So far, he has tried almost everything, and the reruns are starting.

He may be a student of Jose Silva that got his eyes crossed...

• Upvote 3

I guess we should shut down the crazy side thread thats 63 pages and counting? If you don't like the stuff posted you have every right not to read it. True there are liars out there but once you sniff them out you can read what you want. Please don't ask us to refrain from entertainment.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

eddie murphy, is that you. Gave me a great friggin laugh when I saw your display message

Thanks cooked

You wouldn't want "the Cartoon Channel" to be taken off the cable channel list, would you?

Okie is the coyote, and the RVis the roadrunner. We are all cheering for him to catch dinner.

So far, he has tried almost everything, and the reruns are starting.

He may be a student of Jose Silva that got his eyes crossed...

Anyone interested in any ACME Manufacturing stocks? LOL. Good post.

I'm with you......but we will never get past his defenders or his money makers....for the people that take refuge or delight in his nonsense, remember what goes around comes around......

Kids if the only entertainment your getting is from Okie then you need an RV .......NOW.........

• Upvote 1

yes we need facts... thats what the NEWS section is for... we also need entertainment so our head dont explode. yes, the dinar is what this site is about but not the only thing.... hence, the off topic section. :P

whoever gave me the negs... you suck... go have some coffee or something this morning and dont let okie bother you so much

:lol::lol::lmao::lmao:

im giving u a +1 cause that was entertainment

• Upvote 1