Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor has it Kuwait RV'D to 4.14

Great199

I dont know why my post just got moved. I am saying right now that all of the pumper gurus are saying Kuwait rvd to 4.14. Wells fargo is giving 4.12 now. I have seen them give 4.11 for months now. Dont fall for the lies about this being an rv for kuwait. This is simply a slight move as the market moves up and down. I say we are very close to an rv for the IQD. Dont let the gurus use a nothing situation as a pump to get people to run out and get more dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont know why my post just got moved. I am saying right now that all of the pumper gurus are saying Kuwait rvd to 4.14. Wells fargo is giving 4.12 now. I have seen them give 4.11 for months now. Dont fall for the lies about this being an rv for kuwait. This is simply a slight move as the market moves up and down. I say we are very close to an rv for the IQD. Dont let the gurus use a nothing situation as a pump to get people to run out and get more dinar.

Looks as though it is still the same: 1 KWD = $3.625

The $4.12 could be what the banks are selling it for. They make money on the "spread" when buying or selling. They offer less than market value when buying and they charge more then the actual market value when selling.

Hope that helps!

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/#from=KWD;to=USD;amt=1

• Upvote 2

20MillionDinar is Right. ;)

This Rumor being Put Out by the Lying Pumper Guru's has been Debunked Numerous Times Today on DV ! B)

Don't be Taken in by the Known Pumpers Great199. Ur on the right Site. We look out for Each Other ! B) B)

• Upvote 3

20MillionDinar is Right. ;)

This Rumor being Put Out by the Lying Pumper Guru's has been Debunked Numerous Times Today on DV ! B)

Don't be Taken in by the Known Pumpers Great199. Ur on the right Site. We look out for Each Other ! B) B)

Yes, Dinar Thug will definitely get your back.....

and your shoulders, and your triceps.....

• Upvote 2

Yes, Dinar Thug will definitely get your back.....

and your shoulders, and your triceps.....

What would we do without Thug...a very boring day it would be without thug...and I could use somebody to take care of my back and shoulders and triceps cause I've been man handleing and splitting logs today...sore indeed!...I'd even consider voting for him for prez...maybe he would expedite an rv and I could hire the log splitting...

....Texas1, have you folks got any of the H2O that's being passed around by Mama Nature?

• Upvote 2

Here is a screen capture from Bank of Americans website it shows it at $4.0828

post-38526-131589171426_thumb.jpg

Edited by PositiveThinker
  • Upvote 1

"Buy and sell" rates are different than true exchange rates! This whole thing got my heart pumping a little bit quicker for a few moments until I gathered my composure...

But banks make their money on spread and transaction costs, which are part of these numbers..

JUST COME ON RV!

• Upvote 3

What would we do without Thug...a very boring day it would be without thug...and I could use somebody to take care of my back and shoulders and triceps cause I've been man handleing and splitting logs today...sore indeed!...I'd even consider voting for him for prez...maybe he would expedite an rv and I could hire the log splitting...

....Texas1, have you folks got any of the H2O that's being passed around by Mama Nature?

No water but somebody keeps throwing their cigarette butts out and causing lots of fires....

The rate BOA is showing is not their Buy back rate (the rate we are looking for to sell our currency back to them for US Dollars).

I could not find their Buy back rate on their site (this would be if I came back from their country and wanted to exchange the foreign currency back to US currency)

The rate they are showing is their SELL to you rate (this includes their exchange fee).

It is a higher rate than the 3.57 because they are in it to make themselves money!