Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD RV 4.41?

RVandGolf

8:33 PM wdsheehan: JUST TALKED TO TONY (PTR) AT 6:59 PM CST.. HE HAS RECEIVED FURTHER INFORMATION THAT THE IQD RV HAS TAKEN PLACE... HOWEVER, WE HAVE NOT SEEN IT ANYWHERE! WE WILL LIKELY NOT SEE ANYTHING IF THIS IS TRUE, UNTIL TOMORROW! SO BE PATIENT AND KNOW WE ARE WORKING ON CONFIRMATION.. ALSO, THERE WILL NOT BE A CALL TONIGHT AS OF NOW! TONY IS JUST TRYING TO GIVE INFORMATION THAT HE HAS RECEIVED.. AGAIN, WE HAVE NOT YET SEEN IT SO FOR NOW, IT IS RUMTEL. HE'S JUST TRYING TO HELP AND LET YALL KNOW WE ARE WORKING ON IT.. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE HIS INFORMATION AT ALL!

Dont bash. Ehhhh whatever, bash me because im a newbie trying to be positive! This was found on dinar recaps. (yes i know, people have already posted IQD rate at 4.41 today.)

TAKE WITH HUGE GRAIN OF SALT

Edited by RVandGolf
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

HE HAS RECEIVED FURTHER INFORMATION THAT THE IQD RV HAS TAKEN PLACE... HOWEVER, WE HAVE NOT SEEN IT ANYWHERE! WE WILL LIKELY NOT SEE ANYTHING IF THIS IS TRUE, UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!

Wow this Rv is so elusive , it happens all the time yet no one except the GURUS ever get to see it ......!!!!

Does anyone see a pattern here besides me!!!...

• Upvote 3

No one is seeing it anywhere Because Tony is full of sh it or is taking his intel from okie! Enough said. When is everyone going to learn? ??? They .... You.... and anyone else Will NOT Know until its done and when you DO know .... so will everyone else! It will be everywhere at once. NOT just with TONY or OKIE!!! you can take that to the bank! Nuff said..... drops mic and walks off stage! :rolleyes:

I HOPE I AM WRONG!

Edited by BruceV
  • Upvote 2

are we all in agreement that if kwd has rv'd that iqd will follow? if so see : wells fargo currency exchange

it went from i think $3.65 to $4.1226 TODAY!

You are correct. Just checked WF Currency Exchange and the KWD is 4.1226 That would indicate a significant adjustment up from recent months and could signal changes coming. Maybe the stars are aligning.

are we all in agreement that if kwd has rv'd that iqd will follow? if so see : wells fargo currency exchange

it went from i think $3.65 to $4.1226 TODAY!

NO it didn't!

Thats their SELL price, before posting crap like that do a very simple check got to http://www.cbk.com/

Oh and Tony is a serial scammer He's in this to make his cash on dinar sales

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 1

HE HAS RECEIVED FURTHER INFORMATION THAT THE IQD RV HAS TAKEN PLACE... HOWEVER, WE HAVE NOT SEEN IT ANYWHERE! WE WILL LIKELY NOT SEE ANYTHING IF THIS IS TRUE, UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!

Wow this Rv is so elusive , it happens all the time yet no one except the GURUS ever get to see it ......!!!!

It's obvious hogwash.

• Upvote 1

8:33 PM wdsheehan: JUST TALKED TO TONY (PTR) AT 6:59 PM CST.. HE HAS RECEIVED FURTHER INFORMATION THAT THE IQD RV HAS TAKEN PLACE... HOWEVER, WE HAVE NOT SEEN IT ANYWHERE! WE WILL LIKELY NOT SEE ANYTHING IF THIS IS TRUE, UNTIL TOMORROW! SO BE PATIENT AND KNOW WE ARE WORKING ON CONFIRMATION.. ALSO, THERE WILL NOT BE A CALL TONIGHT AS OF NOW! TONY IS JUST TRYING TO GIVE INFORMATION THAT HE HAS RECEIVED.. AGAIN, WE HAVE NOT YET SEEN IT SO FOR NOW, IT IS RUMTEL. HE'S JUST TRYING TO HELP AND LET YALL KNOW WE ARE WORKING ON IT.. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE HIS INFORMATION AT ALL!

Dont bash. Ehhhh whatever, bash me because im a newbie trying to be positive! This was found on dinar recaps. (yes i know, people have already posted IQD rate at 4.41 today.)

TAKE WITH HUGE GRAIN OF SALT

Just a heads up these guys are full o fel crapola. Whew can we get someone to flush the toilet.

Just one of Tony's weekly RVs...... the man spews nothing but filthy lies :)

• Upvote 1