Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti Dinar RV'd to $4.41

Dinardarp

it is high; and it has been that way for long time now

OK one question though, when I go to buy/sell rates of other currencies and do the math it averages out to about a 2% spread rate fee. Why would the KWD spread rate fee be at 14% and all the others i checked be at around 2%. It has me very curious

Am I missing something why all this frenzy over the KWD, this has nothing to do with the IQD are people really this gullible, these people throw out a diversion to you because their claims of RV are FALSE once again, and people jump in hook line and sinker head first, what are you all getting excited about, unbelievable, these people must sit back and just laugh on a nightly bases.........

Hi tarsi... the reason people get all caught up in the KWD, is that it has been thought that the IQD would come out around the same value... or that Kuwait might RV to keep the KWD higher... so they see it as a possible indicator. :)

OK one question though, when I go to buy/sell rates of other currencies and do the math it averages out to about a 2% spread rate fee. Why would the KWD spread rate fee be at 14% and all the others i checked be at around 2%. It has me very curious

The currencies with larger markets have lower spreads, more exotic currencies have higher spreads. The Wells Fargo sell premium on the Euro, the Canadian Dollar and the Pound is about 5%, I could find no currencies listed with a spread as low as 2%. The spread on the Swiss Franc is about .30, which is over 30%. To Wells these are just commodity products and pricing is just about supply and demand and what the market will bear.

I went into TravelEx this week by the recommendation of my local bank as they, my bank does not deal in currencies. I asked the gals at TravelEx about the RV for Iraq and they said they have not been informed of any RV for IRAQ and when it does RV it will only RV In-Country and that they would reduce it by the 3 zeros. (go away Lopsters!)

Of course I saw this as an opportunity to dialogue with them and felt a responsibility to provide them with information that they are not receiving from the "upper floors" regarding the tremendous amount of investors world wide interested in Iraq, as well as the countries that are aligning to help rebuild Iraq. We discussed the fact that to RV the currency in country or international without any increase value would serve no-one and would put Iraq into further distress economically.

I asked them, if, when, the IQD would revalue at a positive rate what would be the cash in scenario. They told me generally it would be anywhere from 12% to 20%. I personally didn't buy that as there will be other businesses anxious to get the dinar and they would be heavily competing for the exchange. I thanked them and left knowing that they work for a corporation and are given scripts to follow as protocol.

I was simply seeking information and found what I generally accept as true and that is nobody knows anything about this RV (except for a handful of big players - beyond statemen) and we will know when it becomes public information and not the information "intel" of Okie, or dopie, or smokie or any of the others reporting the party in the street or otherwise. I do believe however that the baby is being birthed as we speak and am as excited for us as I am for Iraq!

Namaste!

WOW, I thought I had found something that , as it seems alot ,ALOT of us are searching for, yet due to my enthusiasium , I MISTOOK the SELL for BUY !! Ya'll need to calm down a bit and be real , WE are all n this together! Forgive MY mistake and be wary those who jump to defile !! With all my LOVE!! JAH BLESS!!!

EZ FOREX IS A CURRENCY DEALER............4.12 IS THERE BUY RATE...SELL RATE IS 3.46.....THE ACTUAL EXCHANGE RATE IS 3.62.....WHICH IS ABOUT 14%......TO HIGH IN MY OPINION......BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY THERE ARE MANY HERE THAT NEED TO PUT THERE COMPUTERS DOWN AND STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSION EVERYTIME THEY SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT.......DO YOUR RESEARCH.....OR FINDING SOMEONE WITH MORE PATIENCE TO RESEARCH IT FOR YOU BEFORE YOU POST IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as I am concerned, POST IT on your forehead, cause I am quite sure, being as perfect as you r, it won't be a reminder to u ,but a warning for others !JAH BLESS !!

no worries I will not POST on YOUR site anymore!

• Upvote 2

The currencies with larger markets have lower spreads, more exotic currencies have higher spreads. The Wells Fargo sell premium on the Euro, the Canadian Dollar and the Pound is about 5%, I could find no currencies listed with a spread as low as 2%. The spread on the Swiss Franc is about .30, which is over 30%. To Wells these are just commodity products and pricing is just about supply and demand and what the market will bear.

tahnk you brother!!

If that is the case, while you had them on the phone did you think to ask what the buy rate is ? Wells Fargo site shows a 4.12 rate. If that is a sell rate which I am sure it is and the actual rate for KWD is 3.63 as being seen on most sites. that would mean a 14% spread rate. I'm not a currency exchange rate expert, but it seems a 14% spread fee is way on the high side. Am I making any sense?

I thank you for this interpretation !!

WOW, I thought I had found something that , as it seems alot ,ALOT of us are searching for, yet due to my enthusiasium , I MISTOOK the SELL for BUY !! Ya'll need to calm down a bit and be real , WE are all n this together! Forgive MY mistake and be wary those who jump to defile !! With all my LOVE!! JAH BLESS!!!

as far as I am concerned, POST IT on your forehead, cause I am quite sure, being as perfect as you r, it won't be a reminder to u ,but a warning for others !JAH BLESS !!

no worries I will not POST on YOUR site anymore!

I contacted B O A in charlotte nc today just before 5 pm and was told they would pay me 4.02 for KWD !

If you will wait until after 330 am most of the banks rates boards will show the new rates!

• Upvote 2

I contacted B O A in charlotte nc today just before 5 pm and was told they would pay me 4.02 for KWD !

If you will wait until after 330 am most of the banks rates boards will show the new rates!

my borther, they just don't want to believe! This is as always! For the rest of us with the resolve to manifest our own destiny , we shall see what is delivered !! JAH BLESS!!!

I'm no expert in foreign currency, but I would be surprised if Kuwait, Germany, Alaska, or Saudi Arabia rvd prior to Iraq. I don't see it guys.....

In my humble opinion, they must !! Let us ask this question" is it the Kuaitti,German,or Saudi currency that at this point makes the difference? Perhaps I have interpreted the many posts I have raed illogically! There IS a" GLOBAL", issue here! I am personelly not a currency trader until now! Any and all corrections to my thoughts are more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the Purus are declaring an RV for Kuwait. Lets not all get too excited here. I have seen 4.11 from wells fargo for many many months now. Most forex and bofa give less. So this looks like an RV but wells has it at 4.12. This is not an RV folks. I am hopeful and feel we are as close as can be for the IQD RV.

Really people get a grip, I wish it were true too, Why people insist on using exchange converters run by search engines is beyond me why not just check with one of the banks in that particular country ..... Link below for the Nation Bank of Kuwait exchange rates ........ current rate 1 KUWAITI DINAR = 3.61 U S DOLLAR

http://www.kuwait.nbk.com/support/tools/currencyconverter_en_gb.aspx

• Upvote 1

Not an RV. KD floats against the Dollar. The weaker PetroDollar means Kuwait must charge more for oil & raise it's own currency to make up for the weaker Dollar. This trend will continue with all other world currencies not locked into the Dollar. Thank the crashing Dollar.

I'm no expert in foreign currency, but I would be surprised if Kuwait, Germany, Alaska, or Saudi Arabia rvd prior to Iraq. I don't see it guys.....

I'm no expert in foreign currency either, but, one of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell me which one of these countries, with a foreign currency, will definitely not rv before Iraq and why? If you guessed Alaska, your right. Alaska is one of the United States and not a foreign country. Alaska's currency is the US Dollar and I am almost certain it will not rv before the IQD does. It is possible for Kuwait, Germany or Saudi Arabia to rv prior to Iraq. Time will tell. We won't know if it happens till it happens.

ps Texas1, no offense intended. The jingle popped into my head and I just couldn't help myself. I have to blame Sesame Street on this one.

• Upvote 1