Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks Like 2012 Before We See Anything

horns

* Abadi: We are with the deletion of zeros is likely to begin replacement of the currency early in 2012

September 12th, 2011 06:15 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

The head of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Haider Abadi, that with the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as an important and necessary condition that the actions to be associated with a sound and correct.

Predicted told all of Iraq [where] that “the start of the new currency to replace the beginning of 2012, wondering whether enough time remaining to the procedures associated with currency exchange, or will be extended period of time longer.”

Abadi said that “a number of precautionary measures have been discussed with the Central Bank because the replacement process be successful and correct.”

He said deputy state law that “one of the precautionary measures is that the currency is safer and less fraud because the old currency, and the percentage of fraud where a few, but the quantity was great Xu,” The fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other countries. “

And Abbadi, “The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and will be dealing with finance in Iraq, the easiest and best delete the zeros.”

He revealed that “the mechanism tends to replace the currency gradually and not all at once so as not to back the currency on our web site to the market again. Adding that” destruction of the old currency must be accompanied by strict measures to prevent the return of the old currency and the leakage to the market. “

He noted that “the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying the old currency has yet been set.”

Abadi concluded his speech by saying that “the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many states have preceded us in this context, France and Turkey and others.”

And we are talking some time ago in the Iraqi media regarding the change of currency, and issuing a new currency, and is noted that there are changes will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies.

There were conflicting reports on the feasibility of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, at a time which is regarded by some of the biggest financial corruption in Iraq because of money laundering is seen by many as the other comes in the framework of the currency reform of management system in preparation for the next phase.

Article Link

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just a friendly reminder that 2012 is only a couple weeks away. How you ask!! Iraq's fiscal year begins on October 1. So dont put alot of hype on those dates. Many of the articles are circle talk. The a professional circle talkers!

and there have been mention to budget deficits for 2012 and surplus for fiscal 2011 FYI

Stay the path...

Beer and beaches soon!!

God bless our Troops and pray for our country!!

Edited by Bongalow
  • Upvote 6

Just a friendly reminder that 2012 is only a couple weeks away. How you ask!! Iraq's fiscal year begins on October 1. So dont put alot of hype on those dates. Many of the articles are circle talk. The a professional circle talkers!

and there have been mention to budget deficits for 2012 and surplus for fiscal 2011 FYI

Stay the path...

Beer and beaches soon!!

Agreed. And Horns, you need to think about your title. This is news, not an opinion forum. You title is very misleading. I am sure many had to check the batteries in their Pacemaker, and that really isn't fair.

• Upvote 2

Stay the path...

Beer and beaches soon!!

I like it, beer and sunny beaches soon.....thats for me!!!!!

• Upvote 1

What about the increase of inflation? I think Shabibi will do everything in his power to

not allow Iraq's inflation to get any higher than it already has! He's our man, and if I

have any confidence in anyone of power in Iraq...it's him!!! Bush chose him for a reason!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I still believe the current NID will revalue and then be phased out gradually

in 2012!!! Veronica smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif ...Maybe I'm in La La Land, but right now it's a

good place to be! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What about the increase of inflation? I think Shabibi will do everything in his power to

not allow Iraq's inflation to get any higher than it already has! He's our man, and if I

have any confidence in anyone of power in Iraq...it's him!!! Bush chose him for a reason!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I still believe the current NID will revalue and then be phased out gradually

in 2012!!! Veronica smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif ...Maybe I'm in La La Land, but right now it's a

Honey, Bush chose Maliki............

Why are people referring to the IQD as NID? If we see an article giving the currency a new ISO code (NID or whatever else), you can kiss your RV goodbye.

Stay the path...

Beer and beaches soon!!

Actually their fiscal year runs the calendar year.

Edited by NickMc

You have to realize the whole "stab you in the heart like a Goat thing" everything they say does not allways mean what they say?

You never know what you don't know ya know.

These guys are all master in artist in the 1st place

And we know there will extra SMOKE as things get closes.

Well, I talked to a guy from Jordan who sold me dinars on eBay. He said it would be early 2012 before they print the new currency, so sounds like there's credibility to this rumor. They know what's going on just as much as we do, and believe me, they want a piece of that wonderful Iraqi pie...muahahahah!