Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Guarantee

11 Bravo

Stop all the BS!!!

That will never happen...It's full of in here...Just ignore it...Telling everyone to stop the BS is adding fuel to the fire....They love to start trouble...Half the comments on this site start out about dinar and end up in an argument between two people that have no clue either...Research for yourself!!!!

When the HCL is made into law you have to have a rate and 1170, will never do it. Also you will never see chapt 7 completed without an r.v. Do you really think the imf and U.S trust Iraq (politicans) to do whats right for their people without some sort of pressure. I believe thats why O is talking about pulling are troops out at the end of the year. If the U.S pulls out, they are left open to there enemies with a army with no equipment (planes, tanks ect) high inflaution,no stock market to make their market prosper and a worthless currency that nobody will trade internationaly. Thats a recipe for disaster.The iraqs aren't that stupid . Also the hcl deals with trading oil internationaly. And with the companies in iraq that are doing the oil fields want to paid is a variable currency. I think this month has alot of oppurtunity for a r.v imo.

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Surprised?

At this point if they RV'D Iraq could not protect itself.

That is why chapter 7 needs to be done first.

That way Iraq can buy weapons, ie jets, missles, et all.

I do not understand your arguement. Your logic train is just off.

I wish I could say more. Security, Protection, Stability

• Upvote 2

Good to be around.

Do not foget the most important part of the day.

Football is back.

And if you check prior post you will see I called the season as on before anyone else.

I am great.

LOL

WOW Bravo, what an accurate call on football season. I wanna hear your rate prediction on the RV with a record like that!!!biggrin.gif

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Surprised?

See what I mean...There is not a single soul out there that knows

Chance of RV this week, I will say less than 1% IMO

Chance of HCL passsed 80%

Chance HCL and chapter 7 50%

Believe me HCL and Chapter 7 will come first..

Bravo... you know me, I have always took your early date with a low percentage (the long shot!)... wink, wink!... well, so far, you being more conservative, you have been right up to now... so I am not gonna say nothin!unsure.gif Nothin that is but ... "BRING IT ON!!!" Whenever, rolleyes.gif the sooner the better... nuff said!laugh.gif Good to hear from you again... really good! Thanks!!!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Good to be around.

Do not foget the most important part of the day.

Football is back.

And if you check prior post you will see I called the season as on before anyone else.

I am great.

LOL

Yes... you did call it, but you forgot to mention that it would be a "repeat season for the Packers"! wink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Well another week in the bag, and we are still in the same place as we were before Ramadan.

I truely believed that the HCL agreement would be done by now, and was hoping chapter 7 would lifted.

I have talked with buddies of mine in the mix, and was told that these items are ready to be addressed, and they are also surprised they have not been completed.

They feel these should get finished in the upcoming week.

I was told RV WOULD NOT BE POSSABLE NEXT WEEK. I can say much more until I can find some articles that support what I was told, or could blow my buddies cover.

There are people in my investment group that beleive we are there, I beleive my buddies.

There is some real good news coming out, I just can not find articles yet, and can not say anything until that point.

No, it has nothing to do directly with rv. And no there is no RV in country that we do not see.

I will be in and out this today, to answer any questions that I can.

I am on call, so if I do not respond right away, that might be why

Thanks for the post 11 Bravo. Curious as to why you believe your buddies over those in your investment group? Based on what I know, I would tend to believe your investment group.

Hey Tcat.

Guru with a Guarantee has been 11 Bravo's moniker.

Basically saying that he's going to give you information that either he has witnessed himself,

or from a small group that he trusts completely.

There by standing by the words that he's posting as the truth, and nothing but the truth.

Well, there are some opinions given. ;)

Over all, 11 Bravo is one you can trust. IMHO.

I stand down! I can live with that.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post 11 Bravo. Curious as to why you believe your buddies over those in your investment group? Based on what I know, I would tend to believe your investment group.

These are people that I know, with sometimes first hand knowledge of events, always a good overview by employment.

These are men that I have trusted with my life, and they have trusted me with the same.

A bunch of buddies make these pacts, but few are tested and passed.

I believe EVERYTHING they tell me. NO DOUBT.

They tend to remove speculation for me.

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 2

These are people that I know, with sometimes first hand knowledge of events, always a good overview by employment.

These are men that I have trusted with my life, and they have trusted me with the same.

Thank you for your response :)

Thanks for the post, goooo rvvvv!!!! :D

Well another week in the bag, and we are still in the same place as we were before Ramadan.

I truely believed that the HCL agreement would be done by now, and was hoping chapter 7 would lifted.

I have talked with buddies of mine in the mix, and was told that these items are ready to be addressed, and they are also surprised they have not been completed.

They feel these should get finished in the upcoming week.

I was told RV WOULD NOT BE POSSABLE NEXT WEEK. I can say much more until I can find some articles that support what I was told, or could blow my buddies cover.

There are people in my investment group that beleive we are there, I beleive my buddies.

There is some real good news coming out, I just can not find articles yet, and can not say anything until that point.

No, it has nothing to do directly with rv. And no there is no RV in country that we do not see.

I will be in and out this today, to answer any questions that I can.

I am on call, so if I do not respond right away, that might be why

I have missed you my good friend. Glad to see you are doing well. I had hoped for an RV this week, Thanks for crushing that yet again for me. I always take you at your word. You have never failed me. Keep your head low and make your rounds count. "Quiet Professionals."

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Surprised?

01 September, 2011 02:34:00

Revealed the U.S. forces in Iraq that next year will see the processing of the Iraqi army system of air defense integrated, with the spokesman for U.S. Army Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, an orientation with his command to update the aircraft, air transport in the possession of Iraq, pointed out that his country's past equipping about 120 gun ballistic.Buchanan said that the Iraqi government is interested in obtaining an integrated system such as air defense radars and command and control centers, and added that there is a tendency to modernize the aircraft fleet and the C130, noting that Iraqi forces will get the six planes of the latest model of this type LG is Juliet in the coming period.Buchanan said that his country's forces will be equipped with the Iraqi army by 120 self-propelled guns Hauser is the same used by the U.S. Army and where the telescope to the following will work with the tanks.Loay al-Rubaie

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/economy/.

Correction for an interview Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan in an interview for "Alsumaria News"

01-09-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Muhammad Al-Khalidi

SOBYM@IRAQ.CENTCOM.MIL

Hello, good and all of your days and you is fine Dear Brothers in the voice of Iraq has respected the news had deployed a statement on Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, spokesperson spokeswoman for U.S. forces in Iraq and on America's Iraq Ptsud Mndoma air defense. , General Buchanan did not say that Iraq will get the aircraft air defense, but which he said is that Iraq will have radar long-range covering the entire territory of Iraq next year, ended up have been published the following before you, and said U.S. military spokesman Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan in an interview for "Alsumaria News" , "The Iraqi government is interested in obtaining an integrated system such as air defense radars and control centers and control," noting that "will be processed in the next year and include air defense jets and ground systems for the launch of missiles." Dear Sirs please post a patch and let us know vindicated with our thanks and appreciation for your hard work and Mhnikm brother Mohammed Khalidi Regards M. Soby Al Khalidi IPA Media Outreach Adviser J9 STRATCOMM USF-I Spokesman Office Unit 2042, Box 42 APO, AE 09870-2042 US Embassy-Baghdad, Iraq DSN: 318.239.2011 SVOIP: 243.2009 Mobile: 0770.443.6206 Comm:

240.553.0581 Ext 2011 US Embassy: 0770.442.6814Ext2011

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D25485.

Edited by .netnodoubt

11 Bravo, just a fellow Dinar Vet here, I wanted to thank you with all my heart for your service to our country...my nephew is just completing his bootcamp in Georgia, he wants to be a Ranger...I understand is is of of 2 sharpshooters in his group! God Bless you and your comrades, be safe.... :D

11 Bravo, just a fellow Dinar Vet here, I wanted to thank you with all my heart for your service to our country...my nephew is just completing his bootcamp in Georgia, he wants to be a Ranger...I understand is is of of 2 sharpshooters in his group! God Bless you and your comrades, be safe.... :D

Where are you Bravo?

Florida

01 September, 2011 02:34:00

Revealed the U.S. forces in Iraq that next year will see the processing of the Iraqi army system of air defense integrated, with the spokesman for U.S. Army Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, an orientation with his command to update the aircraft, air transport in the possession of Iraq, pointed out that his country's past equipping about 120 gun ballistic.Buchanan said that the Iraqi government is interested in obtaining an integrated system such as air defense radars and command and control centers, and added that there is a tendency to modernize the aircraft fleet and the C130, noting that Iraqi forces will get the six planes of the latest model of this type LG is Juliet in the coming period.Buchanan said that his country's forces will be equipped with the Iraqi army by 120 self-propelled guns Hauser is the same used by the U.S. Army and where the telescope to the following will work with the tanks.Loay al-Rubaie

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/economy/.

Correction for an interview Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan in an interview for "Alsumaria News"

01-09-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Muhammad Al-Khalidi

SOBYM@IRAQ.CENTCOM.MIL

Hello, good and all of your days and you is fine Dear Brothers in the voice of Iraq has respected the news had deployed a statement on Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, spokesperson spokeswoman for U.S. forces in Iraq and on America's Iraq Ptsud Mndoma air defense. , General Buchanan did not say that Iraq will get the aircraft air defense, but which he said is that Iraq will have radar long-range covering the entire territory of Iraq next year, ended up have been published the following before you, and said U.S. military spokesman Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan in an interview for "Alsumaria News" , "The Iraqi government is interested in obtaining an integrated system such as air defense radars and control centers and control," noting that "will be processed in the next year and include air defense jets and ground systems for the launch of missiles." Dear Sirs please post a patch and let us know vindicated with our thanks and appreciation for your hard work and Mhnikm brother Mohammed Khalidi Regards M. Soby Al Khalidi IPA Media Outreach Adviser J9 STRATCOMM USF-I Spokesman Office Unit 2042, Box 42 APO, AE 09870-2042 US Embassy-Baghdad, Iraq DSN: 318.239.2011 SVOIP: 243.2009 Mobile: 0770.443.6206 Comm:

240.553.0581 Ext 2011 US Embassy: 0770.442.6814Ext2011

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D25485.

Great info!

I would be very happy if I knew anything as such has been approved or started to be implemented.