Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*Wells Fargo singing a diferent tune**

easyrider

Extra pluses to Easy Rider for giving a bit of real hope going into a weekend! I've had a crappy week of one bad financial news tidbit after another. I would LOVE for this to happen this month!!!! And I bank at Wells Fargo, so I know personally what jerks they've been about the dinar, so I'm extra excited about this news.

Have a great weekend!

UM...with who on this one? Yes the recording is gone, NO Wells Fargo does not deal with the Dinar, who's asking anyone to pick a side? This is very simple if you ask me.

im with the ones that are excited this time. im usually the one pulling the b/s flag...not that im choosing sides.

Not true . . . . $250,000 is the FDIC insured amount (it use to be $100,00 but was raised a few years ago). As far as having several accounts, that is true IF it is done correctly. . . . . EXAMPLE: You CAN have 1 account in your name only and another account in your wifes name only, that will be covered by the FDIC. . . . . . . If you have an account in your name and another account in "you and your wife's name", then only one of the accounts will be covered by FDIC. . . . . . . If you want to be covered with several accounts in your name, the accounts will have to be in different banks, By different banks, I mean completely different, not same branch of bank but in different towns. Completely different banks. . . . Bank of America, Wells Fargo, USA Bank, etc.

That is what I was told by a bank president years ago. If I am wrong or things has changed, then feel free to correct me.

However, if banks crash, the FDIC will have no money to pay anyone the $250,000. . . . . I think the best bet would be to buy silver or gold and hide it in the mattress if you think bank will crash.

Yes $250,000. But you are right Silver & Gold, more Silver than Gold. Silver comes gold is pricey and when using for currency you cannot make it smaller. Silver has smaller denominations. Also, I would not trust the FDIC, look at AIG! Insured the mortgages. Joke!

Yes $250,000. But you are right Silver & Gold, more Silver than Gold. Silver comes gold is pricey and when using for currency you cannot make it smaller. Silver has smaller denominations. Also, I would not trust the FDIC, look at AIG! Insured the mortgages. Joke!

Gold can be bought in smaller denominations known as fractionals: 1/10 ounce, 1/4 ounce, 1/2 ounce, 90%, as well as 1 ounce, 10 ounce, 100 ounce, to name a few. Premiums are however higher on fractionals. Silver comes in 1/2 ounce, 90%, 1 ounce, 5 ounce, 10 ounce, 100 ounce, kilo to name a few. When you figure in the silver to gold ratio it is wiser to buy silver instead of a gold fractional. But there are just some people who only want gold.

We are not going to be rich we may make asmuchas 10% on are investment....................

Lol why are you still here then? Thats it Im callin Scottrade tommorow and let them know if they were to create a web forum where all the investors can argue and make statements about how their stock is gonna tank each day hour by hour and their company would go thru the roof! Seriously dont answer this but do you spend so much time on any of your other investments that your hoping to make 10% on??? Im sure you dont....I mean seriously what other investment out their has a website totally dedicated to talking about this.....I know you got some hope...thats why your hear. Some people have alot of hope for themselves in this....let people live it up! Most here will never get the opportunity to experience something like this...unless it RVs and guess what......surprise to you its commmmmming!

• Upvote 1

What was the branch and number of that bank. Everyone and Anyone, go to the Wells Fargo website and look under their foreign currency that they offer. I can assure you that there will be no Iraqi Dinar listed. You can order Kuwaiti Dinar, but not Iraqi. I am throwing the BS flag on this one.

FW doesn't list everything that is available, on their website. i.e. Dong usually isn't listed, but you can call and order it through the call center.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

WHO in Iraq pulls the trigger? WHO decides there will be an RV and makes it happen?

Wouldn't an RV have to go through Parliament for an RV to be possible? And if that would be the case wouldn't we all know about that happening?

Technically, the CBI is independent, and does not need Parliments approval to make an RV happen - but they do need Parliements approval to provide budget for printing of new currency, a budget for education of citizens, the laws to help create an electonic infastructure to support the bankins system, etc. It's a lot more convoluted and complex than just one person saying "OK - Do it". The timing, the support structure and the political atmosphere all have to support the decision.

Things are looking good to me - I thing there is a STRONG possibility of this popping real soon...if I was a betting man (which I guess I am since I own IQD) - I would say about the 15th of the month if they can get everyone on the same sheet of music on the HCl - and I'm hoping for a rate of about $1.10 - 1.25.

Hey PIGGY - I just put up a date and rate - can I get a countdown? *lol*

If anyone is interested, the Sunday night FOREX rate has CHANGED on the dinar. The dinar has gone SOUTH.

The value tonight is: 1 USD = 1226.1331 IQD

It went from 1170 down to 1226.1331'

Check it out: Link: http://www.exchanger...rsion-page.html

I just checked the Forex IQD chart and Japan is open to trading at this time 10:50 pm eastern and the rate was 1185.35. (+ 12.85) It is going to go up and down and it does show movement. Stay tuned.

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd-chart

Edited by R Veyron

Lol why are you still here then? Thats it Im callin Scottrade tommorow and let them know if they were to create a web forum where all the investors can argue and make statements about how their stock is gonna tank each day hour by hour and their company would go thru the roof! Seriously dont answer this but do you spend so much time on any of your other investments that your hoping to make 10% on??? Im sure you dont....I mean seriously what other investment out their has a website totally dedicated to talking about this.....I know you got some hope...thats why your hear. Some people have alot of hope for themselves in this....let people live it up! Most here will never get the opportunity to experience something like this...unless it RVs and guess what......surprise to you its commmmmming!

I like to argue over an investment I have made because I think it will tank too.....LOL :D

JWJW11 seems like we agree on a lot of issues. I agree if you don't believe your going to make money then why are you here?

Not true . . . . $250,000 is the FDIC insured amount (it use to be $100,00 but was raised a few years ago). As far as having several accounts, that is true IF it is done correctly. . . . . EXAMPLE: You CAN have 1 account in your name only and another account in your wifes name only, that will be covered by the FDIC. . . . . . . If you have an account in your name and another account in "you and your wife's name", then only one of the accounts will be covered by FDIC. . . . . . . If you want to be covered with several accounts in your name, the accounts will have to be in different banks, By different banks, I mean completely different, not same branch of bank but in different towns. Completely different banks. . . . Bank of America, Wells Fargo, USA Bank, etc.

That is what I was told by a bank president years ago. If I am wrong or things has changed, then feel free to correct me.

However, if banks crash, the FDIC will have no money to pay anyone the $250,000. . . . . I think the best bet would be to buy silver or gold and hide it in the mattress if you think bank will crash.

True and if you do a bit of research on your own you'll realize the FDIC is the worst thing ever. It encourages banks to run themselves completely irresponsibly, its an insurance policy in which the policy holder(banks) are held unaccountable for their actions. Every bank pays a flat fee every year based on their holding regardless of their prior performance. You are also correct if the banks crash the FDIC can back up considerably less then 10% of their obligations but it's ok because they have the FED. By the way in case you were wondering the Federal Reserve (despite it's deceptive name) isn't Federal at all. It's a Private institution that has never had a public audit since it's inception in 1913. If you were wondering about the most recent bailout (there have been 4 major ones not including the most recent) when in was 7 trillion every american had $14,700 stolen from them (based on the amount of money in circulation and the amount of money injected into the money supply), but wait it gets better. It currently exceeds 9 trillion and when it's all said and done it will exceed 12 trillion and how much debt is our country in? (by the way we ow large portion of it to ourselves). Does anyone remember when all the news stations stopped calling it a bailout and instead a "rescue" then shortly after ceased to mention it at all? Jekyll island conspiracies aside do some research and study the present and past bailouts and you'll see the Federal Reserve is for lack of a better term raping our country. All you have to do is look for who's always benefited from these bailouts (banks) and who hired the lobbying firms that convinced congress to okay the bailouts (banks) game set match. The best part is the money banks are irresponsibly lending to people and companies then having the american people cosign their loans insuring their payback there creating out of thin air by taking the money you deposited and lending it to others ( hence how they can crash, since they've synthetically created conservatively more 1000% of the money they actually posses if people lose faith and all want their money back at the same time they can't because it doesn't exist). Sorry for the rant but I'm rather tipsy and this upsets me greatly, as Rick Perry stated (not that a completely support him) what the Federal Reserve and Bernanke are doing truly is criminal.

-B-gap