Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNTV Video: Iraq to revalue its currency (9/7/11)

DRV1804

The man said revalue. 2-3 years.

yes that means as they restructure the dinar will keep revaluing over the course of 2-3 years that doesnt mean we will wait 2-3 years to see an RV remember Iraq can and will most likely RV mutliple times. I've read Scooter's diatribes and this def. fits into what scooter has inndicated and his research.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I took from this is that he said the "Gov't has agreed to revalue the dinar"......They must have passed the bill or whatever the CBI was looking to pass to get this going.

Now we should finally be able to see what they are really going to do.

I believe we have a "BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7duP4d9ZziY&feature=player_detailpage

• Upvote 2

is this even a credible source or news agency? i always thought everyone said the currency newshound was a bunch of bs? and does this mean a lop? like im not trying to be negative or whatever.. but to my understanding if a 1000 dinar becomes a 1 dinar. that doesnt sound too yummy..

if someone could help me understand that would be greatly appreciated

• Upvote 1

If you listen to the Iraqi "economist", he said that people are worried about an increase in the prices of commodities. Now, I'm no Iraqi economist, but a LOP wouldn't increase the prices of goods. A RV would temporarily increase prices and inflation, but it would eventually level out. IMO.

• Upvote 3

In a classic RD (if that is what the report was about, as I think it was) just divide everything by 1000 so a 50 dinar note becomes a 0.05 dinar something, (i.e. a dinar nickel). I think that would be a 50 fil coin as there are 1000 fils to the dinar, not 100 cents to the dollar as we have. But in any case 50 dinars would be 0.05 dinars.

Now that makes sence! a buddy of mine who is invested said hes collecting 50 dinar notes so that way if they rd he is still invested because they are going to leave the 50 dinar notes alone and let them coexist permantly his theory is not believable in my eyes lmao

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you listen to the Iraqi "economist", he said that people are worried about an increase in the prices of commodities. Now, I'm no Iraqi economist, but a LOP wouldn't increase the prices of goods. A RV would temporarily increase prices and inflation, but it would eventually level out. IMO.

Excellent point Zab!!

• Upvote 1

2-3 years will be the time needed for the completion of it ala bringing notes back in, be at a strong exchange rate, and curb inflation, think of it as a rv kit so to speak.

they say the iraqis are worried about the prices going up, but the fail to realize that the exchange rate will go up, so it will be a wash.

it will rv not rd, and its coming, the real question should be, now that the news broke, how long til there is exchange movement, my guess is any day. imo

this is the news we have been waiting for, its time.

• Upvote 4

Calm down guys they are not going to lop period.just like they are not going to tell you that they are going to make a 1000 dinar note worth 1000 usd.

Everybody and their momma would be trying to get their hands on it.I think they are letting people know their getting ready to revalue their currency and they are keeping the rate private.that report was about iraq revalueing their currency,and ithink the reference to 1000dinar to 1dinar is what the media has being saying all along

and they were probably told that to prevent the mass rush on the dinar if everyone knew what their real intentions were.it would definitely be a problem for Iraq,cause everyone would buy it up.just my opinion

• Upvote 3

2-3 years will be the time needed for the completion of it ala bringing notes back in, be at a strong exchange rate, and curb inflation, think of it as a rv kit so to speak.

they say the iraqis are worried about the prices going up, but the fail to realize that the exchange rate will go up, so it will be a wash.

it will rv not rd, and its coming, the real question should be, now that the news broke, how long til there is exchange movement, my guess is any day. imo

this is the news we have been waiting for, its time.

AWESOME THANKS SONNY1 AND GLAD TO SEE YOU DROP BY

guys what they are simply saying is that the value of a 1000 dinar note will be the new value of 1 dinar

so currently the exchange rate is 1170 dinar to 1 dollar A.K.A 0.00086 dollars per dinar

so 1000 dinarss is currently worth 0.86 cents

after the revalue (not Redenomination, not reinstatement, revalue!) that 1000 dinar value will be the value of 1 dinar

so that means 1 dinar will be 0.86

thus removing three zeros or a trickery of using the term redenomination (1000 old for 1 new)

its all schemes and games to get you to change your mind!

STAY STRONG BROTHERS and SISTERS, FEED NOT THE FEAR THEY SPEW

FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE!

ALL IMO from a ridiculous amount of research hours from credible sources like CBI, UNAMI, UNSC, INDEPENDENT IRAQI NEWS HUBS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

guys what they are simply saying is that the value of a 1000 dinar note will be the new value of 1 dinar

so currently the exchange rate is 1170 dinar to 1 dollar A.K.A 0.00086 dollars per dinar

so 1000 dinarss is currently worth 0.86 cents

after the revalue (not Redenomination, not reinstatement, revalue!) that 1000 dinar value will be the value of 1 dinar

so that means 1 dinar will be 0.86

thus removing three zeros or a trickery of using the term redenomination (1000 old for 1 new)

its all schemes and games to get you to change your mind!

STAY STRONG BROTHERS and SISTERS, FEED NOT THE FEAR THEY SPEW

FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE!

ALL IMO from a ridiculous amount of research hours from credible sources like CBI, UNAMI, UNSC, INDEPENDENT IRAQI NEWS HUBS

even though you dont answer my question............funny stuff man and btw fantastic explanation! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They cant take a magic eraser and remove the zeros from my dinar. My 25000 note is worth 25000. People are not understnading what is going on. That dreaded LOP is freaking everyone out. I do question the "newshound" and is the CNTV a real channel or station somewhere..Ill google it, nevermind.

Thanks Easy, Aqua, Sonny and the others who know what they are talking about.

I guess the video is real.

http://english.cntv.cn/program/newsupdate/20110907/111479.shtml

OK, let's put this in even simpler English.

If Iraq LOP's and then RV's - Exxon-Mobil (or a country like CHINA) will just stroke a quick check and BUY THE ENTIRE DAMN COUNTRY, as their current market capitalization is then greater than ALL IRAQI CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION after said LOP - even with an RV at an astronomical number (double digits astronomical)! ...

NO LOP! I don't know why this is even continuing to be discussed, as it's not truly viable option and does nothing for anyone.

Smoke and Mirrors via media .... Do you really believe everything you see on the news as it's spoon fed to you?

And NO, I haven't been dipping into the Kool Aid - I've just done enough homework to formulate my own opinion at this point. I wouldn't have invested in such a speculative investment if I didn't see the potential for significant returns.

I love reading the rumors and hype - but that's all the vast majority of it is. NO ONE IS GOING TO KNOW BEFORE IT HAPPENS, and this is the reason for all the ongoing distortion in the media. Look through the forest and see the damn trees! Look at the more factual, realistic stories released by NON-MALIKI controlled media as to the progress being made - and the RV is happening right before our eyes!

All we are waiting on is for SHAB'S (or the IMF) to push the damn button!

GO RV! Let's get this damn show on the road!

AAACCCKKKK!!!

Bill the Cat

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1