Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8ball and DV --- RV is approved ?

whiterose

I love to hear from 8ball. Sounds promising ... but i'm not there yet. To many times been let down... but I pray we are here now. My neighbor a godly. An and family is having transmission troubles with is ford freestar. Would love to pick it up and fix it for him :)

• Upvote 3

You always seem to start your posts with a foot in your mouth. Being new is one thing, but being uninformed is quite another.

Go read some of the last years worth of posts from Scooter. You will then be informed and not looking silly. I'm not trying to be hurtful, but dude... use some discretion when posting! Have some hope and learn who you can trust. :D

Oh, and whiterose... thanks for the great post. Good news.We are close! :)

Daaaaammmmnn TFK!? Being uninformed on who Scooter is? I'd say that since he "used" to be here, our new friend Mazzz had no way to know his credibility. Mazzz appears to be trying to learn here, and he doesn't look silly at all. I can guarantee you that many newbies don't know who Scooter is, and by asking, Mazzz has helped others who may have been too scared to ask. And it can clearly be a lil' intimidating to post questions here sometimes. Be easy. Let's all stay grounded and remember to play nice. Everyone has been new. :)

¡¡ Go RV all frikkin ' ready!!

Edited by JREDinars
  • Upvote 15

I try real hard to stay level. Got tired of being let down. But with all the great articles and now 8Ball being excited... Bondlady sounded very happy...I think some of the MODS here sound a little happy...I am going to go ahead a let myself out a little room for excitement. Still cautious...but loving the excitement from those who are way smarter than I am in this matter! I think my hope is still alive! :D Cheers!

If this thing comes in at an ok rate...I am going to go sit down and cry and then get up and start praising God!! Then I am going to call all my dinar friends and we are going to go outside and just scream!!! lol

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 1

I try real hard to stay level. Got tired of being let down. But with all the great articles and now 8Ball being excited... Bondlady sounded very happy...I think some of the MODS here sound a little happy...I am going to go ahead a let myself out a little room for excitement. Still cautious...but loving the excitement from those who are way smarter than I am in this matter! I think my hope is still alive! :D Cheers!

If this thing comes in at an ok rate...I am going to go sit down and cry and then get up and start praising God!! Then I am going to call all my dinar friends and we are going to go outside and just scream!!! lol

I wonder how much screaming we are gonna hear, I bet we hear people screaming that we had no idea was invested, lol!!!!!

Daaaaammmmnn TFK!? Being uninformed on who Scooter is? I'd say that since he "used" to be here, our new friend Mazzz had no way to know his credibility. Mazzz appears to be trying to learn here, and he doesn't look silly at all. I can guarantee you that many newbies don't know who Scooter is, and by asking, Mazzz has helped others who may have been too scared to ask. And it can clearly be a lil' intimidating to post questions here sometimes. Be easy. Let's all stay grounded and remember to play nice. Everyone has been new. :)

¡¡ Go RV all frikkin ' ready!!

Well said!smile.gif

Economic committee has now approved, but does it still need the approval of the whole parliament?

The article below seems to indicate that to be the next step, and indicates some urgency in it's further passage.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted on 06 September 2011. Tags: CBI, Central Bank, currency reserves, dinar, iraqi dinar, Redenomination

The deputy governor of Iraq’s central bank has announced that foreign currency reserves have risen to close to $58 billion, and are expected to increase further thanks to a rise in oil revenues.

Mudher Kasim said higher global oil prices could result in a budget surplus for 2011.

Reuters quotes him as saying, “(The amount of reserves) has gradually increased since the beginning of last year, when it was $40 billion. Now it is close to $58 billion”, while AlsumariaTV puts the opening figure at $50 billion.

Last October, Kasim had put reserves at around $50 billion, with 45 percent held in dollars, 45 percent in euros and 10 percent mainly in gold and British pounds.

Iraq earned $34.1 billion in oil revenue, an increase of $8.7 billion, or 34 percent, over budgeted revenue, in the first five months of this year, Deputy Prime Minister Hussain Al-Shahristani said in June.

The deputy governor said inflation — which quickened to 7.1 percent in July from 6.4 percent in June — was under control but being monitored carefully.

Iraq, battered by years of war and economic sanctions, depends mainly on imports for most goods, including food and building materials.

“If prices continue to increase and the inflation rate approaches two digits, monetary policy tools will be strongly activated to fight inflation,” he said.

Kasim said a plan to take off three zeroes from Iraq’s currency to simplify financial transactions was awaiting parliamentary approval and said the government should approve the project sooner rather than later.

(Sources: Reuters, AlsumariaTV)