Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its done, but dont go to the banks...

TaintedBulge

[scotti g] Hello fellow OOM family! I will not go into specifics but we are really hearing some over the top news this morning. I have spoken with Bear and several others this morning and I got to tell you I am ready to dance to some Zydaco! The information is extremely solid. I think all the info we have been receiving for the last week is exactly on target. I am most hopeful that our ride will stop at the station no later than tomorrow. Pleas be responsible. Please be respectful. We do not have control over anything but it appears that everything is in its place and done. We are watching for the activation!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LETS HEAR IT FOR SCOTTI-G------DON'T TYPE JUST ABSORB THE NEWS AND CELEBRATE AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

[scotti g] Okie, Bear and I are here and will be happy to dance a little jig right now!!!!!

[bear5642] SCOTTIG ARE YOU AGREEMENT THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE GOING TO BANKS RIGHT NOW

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--NOT YET

[scotti g] bear5642 100% DO NOT BUG ANYONE. IT IS NOT THERE YET!

[bear5642] THATS AFFIRMATIIVE DONT GO TO BANKLS AND CAUSE A SCENEN JUST LOOK TO FOREX

[scotti g] Wait for the banks or other entities to announce it. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G AND I KNOW DETAILS THAT WE WERE PLEDGED TO CONFIDENTIALITY ON. REST ASSURED WHAT HAPPENED HOURS AGO IN IRAQ WAS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON.

[scotti g] Indeed Okster!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] WE WILL NOT ADDRESS QUESTIONS AS THERE WOULD BE THOUSANDS OF THEM---REST ASSURED THIS TIME IT IS FINNALY DONE AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR APPEARANCE AND ACTIVATION WHICH WILL BE FORTHCOMING SHORTLY

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BOO--ONLY SPECIFIC FOREX SITES THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO

[bear5642] OKIE MY CONTACT JUST TEXT ME AGAIN SAID HE WILL CALL ME THIS AFTERNOOON WITH WHAT HE IS SAYING IS "EVEN BETTER NEWS THAN YESTERDAYS"

[scotti g] DinarWishes You really are correct. The only question is when can I go to the bank and we have to wait for that! DO NOT BUG THE BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONONONONO

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--CALL ME AFTER THIS AFTERNOON TEXT RECEIVED

[..OKIE OIL MAN] EVERYBODY BE PATIENT--WHEN WE RECEIVE WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING AT ANY MOMENT---WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE BEST MESSAGE YOU WILL EVER HAVE RECEIVED----DEFCON 1

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I TRIED LATE LAST WEEK TO IMPLORE YOU TO MAKE YOUR FINAL PLANS--NOW --ONCE MORE--GET YOUR AFFAIRS AND PLANS TOGETHER

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS--I HAVE TOLD YOU--WE ARE THERE--ONLY WAITING SHORTLY FOR THE ACTIVATION--AS TO WHEN THAT IS I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT HOUR BUT WE ARE WITHIN AN HOURLY WATCH NOW

[scotti g] OK I am back. Please listen when I say we are most hopeful that we see it on the horizon. I am told the very back wall is Saturday! That is as much as I can say. Please be responsible. Please be respectful. We have waited for this for a long time. I firmly believe we are not being told misinformation. Too much lines up together.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE DECIDED TO LET SCOTTI-G GIVE THE FINAL NEWS TO YOU. HE HAS WORKED UP TO THAT POSITION AND DESERVES IT. NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID AND ME STATING WE ARE ON AN HOURLY WATCH SHOULD SUFFICE FOR NOW----GONE FOR COFFEE---MODS TURN THE BOARD LOOSE----YES SCOTTI-G--I AM NOW A QUALIFIED ASTRANOUT

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT POSTING ANYMORE FOR A WHILE TILL AFTER OUR CALL THIS AFTERNOON AND AT THAT TIME BEAR--SCOTTI-G AND MYSELF WILL RELATE TO YOU WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

Its close to friday, they have to have another story before payday, dont fall for the OKIE-DOKE :blink:

I got paid today. Went and bought me some more DINARS. Nothing OKIE says made me do it, just could afford to and did it. Seems like even ole conservative Adam is getting kinda excited! (LOL)

RV,RV,RV!

• Upvote 1

So STRANGE!!!???

Nobody at any International Foreign Currency Exchange Banking facility seems to know anything about this.

Do you suppose that crafty devil, Okie is keeping all his "ABSOLUTELY-POSITIVELY-100%-CORRECT" Intel all to himself and isn't SHARING it with any governmental agency or any official new agency??

Oh well. . . .they may not be in a "NEED-TO-KNOW" position and THAT's why he never posts any proof of ANYTHING!

I wonder if he even knows what day of the week TUESDAY falls on?? HOW ABOUT IT, OKIE?? What day of the week does Tuesday fall on??

I'm sure he probably DOES know. . . .but he can't disclose his sources.

• Upvote 1

Don't go to the banks and cause a scene. Well what kind of scene might that be. Let me envision that.....I'm in the bank, wearing my pink piggy shirt, you know the black one with the pink pig on it. I am waiting in line, my dinar is in my sweaty hand, and I am smiling big as all outdoors. I stand in front of the teller and say, "Teller I want to see the President of this bank."

She eyes me up and down and replies, "He is a very busy man, so what is so important you can only see him. I am sure I can help you with anything you need."

"I am cashing in my dinar." I whisper. "About oh 10 million or so....and I think he would want to help me out personally on this."

"Oh 10 million or so?" she exclaims.

"Shhhh...shhhh there are probably people following me. I have to make this a quiet cash in."

"Following you? Could it be the shirt?" she smiled.

"I'm not suppose to talk about it with the regular help. Listen lady, I need 2 things, 1)bank president. 2)cash in. If that is too hard for you to understand, then there is going to be trouble in this here bank of yours, and you aint gonna like it."

"Why don't you go sit down and help yourself to the water or coffee and I will ........."

By then many people backed out of the bank or were on my extreme left. I turn around and casually walk out of the bank and get in my pink caddy, put it in drive and gun it right into the banks front doors.

Now that would be making a scene. Why in the world would I do that? However I might be wearing the pink piggy shirt, you know the one with the pink pig on it. :)

• Upvote 5

A-H-H-H! I've GOT IT!!!

You can ONLY go to the FOREX sites you can't ACCESS!

AFTER you access the FOREX sites you can't ACCESS, THEN you'll see what only OOM can see - - CLOUDS and CLOUDS of BS.

Have never seen even a photo of Okie-the-Hired-Field-Hand. . .but all of us now know he has VERY "brown" eyes!

Edited by Skybear