Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

guru with a Guarantee

11 Bravo

Well Ramadan is almost over, hope everyone is well.

I put the dinar on back burner for August so I could recharge in this area.

I have done very little reading.

The only exposure has been through personal calls with friends.

I have even avoided contact with business associates in this regards.

It has been a great break, but it is time to “Charlie Mike”.

Sit Rep

Government is fully functional

Arbil agreement is ready to go HCL is part of that.

They are working hard to get all sanctions lifted, and chapter 7 lifted.

I feel that we will see some changes shortly after Ramadan is over.

Hopefully next week we will hear announcement of Arbil agreement being completed, including HCL agreement.

As I have said before this will open up the lines for the development of the infrastructure of Iraq.

Create new jobs and help stabilize the country.

This in my opinion is the most important part of this investment plan.

Hopefully shortly after we will see chapter 7 being lifted.

At that point we are going full speed ahead.

At this point I feel we will see a period of growth and stabilization prior to the RV.

Sorry, but that is what I have stated from the beginning, and I will stick with this stand.

Many knowledgeable people feel we will see a RV shortly after HCL passed and Chapter 7 being lifted.

I hope they are right.

Stability is the key to this in my opinion.

By a period of growth prior to the RV, they will also create a class separation.

Those being in the development of Iraq making money and thus benefiting from the RV.

Remember that if the average citizen of Iraq has Zero in savings, they will have zero after RV. That does not help them very much.

As stated before I feel we are about 6-9 months out, once Arbil is done, and Chapter 7 lifted.

Not many links for you because of lack of reading this month.

This one link can help make a great point for me.

http://www.lhrtimes.com/six-killed-in-attacks-across-iraq.html

Read the article, then look at the bottom at related stories.

As I stated violence has increased, and according to close personal contacts are expected to increase.

This needs to be controlled before the world will feel comfortable with RV.

I will hopefully have more info next Sunday, and be better prepared.

Bravo

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

hey bravo, thanks for the info, i always like reading your stuff. i am curious to know if you know anything about the info coming from randall specifically about the rv already occuring but only in a sense that is applied to contracts to be paid in dinar. i am assuming these contractors were paid in dinar and the rv rate has already been negotiated and when the rv happens, they cash in at the new rate thus fufilling their contract. i have heard this rumor before and was wondering what your take on it was.

11B I think your analysis is spot on! However, I don't think they have the luxury of time on their side anymore. I don't think they can afford to wait too much longer... consider this my ground pounder friend "THEY ARE IN THE WIRE!" Because charlie is already within the perimeter, there is no time to wait.... just my two cents. :o

hey bravo, thanks for the info, i always like reading your stuff. i am curious to know if you know anything about the info coming from randall specifically about the rv already occuring but only in a sense that is applied to contracts to be paid in dinar. i am assuming these contractors were paid in dinar and the rv rate has already been negotiated and when the rv happens, they cash in at the new rate thus fufilling their contract. i have heard this rumor before and was wondering what your take on it was.

I do personally know a few contractors in Iraq, most are in the security field.

None of them have been offered any deal like that, I and would have to call BS on anyone that says it is true.

The word would get out in a hurry.

There is also no RV that in Iraq only, or for left handed people.

When it happens it will happen at once, everywhere.

11B I think your analysis is spot on! However, I don't think they have the luxury of time on their side anymore. I don't think they can afford to wait too much longer... consider this my ground pounder friend "THEY ARE IN THE WIRE!" Because charlie is already within the perimeter, there is no time to wait.... just my two cents. :o

That is the major problem. The citizens are at the end of their ropes, and violence is increasing.

As the country becomes more volital, the RV is less likely. That is when great leaders need to stand up, and lead thier people.

Any takers?

None of them have been offered any deal like that, I and would have to call BS on anyone that says it is true.

That is the major problem. The citizens are at the end of their ropes, and violence is increasing.

As the country becomes more volital, the RV is less likely. That is when great leaders need to stand up, and lead thier people.

Any takers?

As well spoken as you seem to be, maybe you should take that position.

Being fairly new to the site, I was impressed with your post. Thanks for your service to us. :bow:

Any takers?

I would do it, but I hurt my back last week in a mean game of handball. I'll have to sit this one out......Umbertino may be our man for this.

Hey Bravo.. glad to hear from you again. I hoped you enjoyed your break! We appreciate your input, and what you bring to the table. I also appreciate you always being open about what your opinions are but don't seem to mind someone else having a different opinion. Thanks for that... really. You know me, wink.gif I am gonna hang out on the fringe of your possibilities... a straight out RV... it "could happen"... we shall see! Either way, I am glad your back and giving us your take. Thanks again.

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I would do it, but I hurt my back last week in a mean game of handball. I'll have to sit this one out......Umbertino may be our man for this.

What's up with the Umbertino kick you're on? You two tag teaming to get super secret spy info for the US and Italian three letter agencies? :blink:

I agree with the sentiment. The GoI is operational but that does not mean that all seats are filled. Arbil agreement should have been enacted a long time ago but the political posturing of certain individuals has made it almost impossible to execute. Business deals are being made and sidebar/backroom deals are becoming the norm. I'm curious to know what came out of Jackson Hole last week or was that more backslapping and hot air. Any body know?

Well Ramadan is almost over, hope everyone is well.

I put the dinar on back burner for August so I could recharge in this area.

I have done very little reading.

The only exposure has been through personal calls with friends.

I have even avoided contact with business associates in this regards.

It has been a great break, but it is time to “Charlie Mike”.

Sit Rep

Government is fully functional

Arbil agreement is ready to go HCL is part of that.

They are working hard to get all sanctions lifted, and chapter 7 lifted.

I feel that we will see some changes shortly after Ramadan is over.

Hopefully next week we will hear announcement of Arbil agreement being completed, including HCL agreement.

As I have said before this will open up the lines for the development of the infrastructure of Iraq.

Create new jobs and help stabilize the country.

This in my opinion is the most important part of this investment plan.

Hopefully shortly after we will see chapter 7 being lifted.

At that point we are going full speed ahead.

At this point I feel we will see a period of growth and stabilization prior to the RV.

Sorry, but that is what I have stated from the beginning, and I will stick with this stand.

Many knowledgeable people feel we will see a RV shortly after HCL passed and Chapter 7 being lifted.

I hope they are right.

Stability is the key to this in my opinion.

By a period of growth prior to the RV, they will also create a class separation.

Those being in the development of Iraq making money and thus benefiting from the RV.

Remember that if the average citizen of Iraq has Zero in savings, they will have zero after RV. That does not help them very much.

As stated before I feel we are about 6-9 months out, once Arbil is done, and Chapter 7 lifted.

Not many links for you because of lack of reading this month.

This one link can help make a great point for me.

http://www.lhrtimes.com/six-killed-in-attacks-across-iraq.html

Read the article, then look at the bottom at related stories.

As I stated violence has increased, and according to close personal contacts are expected to increase.

This needs to be controlled before the world will feel comfortable with RV.

I will hopefully have more info next Sunday, and be better prepared.

Bravo

ALL BRAVOS OPINION. THERE ARE OTHERS SAYING MOST OF WHAT HE DOES IS ALREADY DONE.

• Upvote 1

Halo9678: I watched Bloomberg Business News reports all week in Jackson Hole. Reporters talked with some of the guests and interviewed a few. There was no sign of Shabibi or any talk about Iraq. The only thing that I know of that came out of the meeting was a big "NO" to QE3 as was suggested might happen.

Umbertino may be our man for this.

End Quote

Very kind of you ( either that or you want to see me dead.....)

What's up with the Umbertino kick you're on? You two tag teaming to get super secret spy info for the US and Italian three letter agencies? :blink:

Shhhhh... It's an (italian) secret.

Thanks for the post 11Bravo. I think it is Erbil agreement unless there are two ways to spell it. Just FYI. Always appreciate your info.

One more question. I have brought up the issue of stability many times as I share your concern. I am mostly met with arguments that the RV will enhance stability, giving power back to the citizens and infusing wealth to the country. Thoughts on that? It makes sense to me but what do I know..

Edited by qzee