Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL Passesd ‘The draft of the oil and gas law has been approved and referred to parliament,

trooper

I have felt that this was the most contentious of all the issues. Maybe, just maybe none of the other issues, if, in fact, they are issues could or would not be dealt with until HCL. The prevailing attitude might have been, why worry about the other stuff since nothing can happen without the HCL law. So, if we look at what is left>

1. HCL law - Apparently done after the holiday.

2. Security minister - It is either not a factor, or maybe somebody will blink.

3. Chapter 7. May be tied to 1 and 2. I really do not get Chap 7. Can Iran's currency be traded? Aren't they under UN sanctions.

4. Census? This makes no census to me.

5. The pushing of the button. This may be totally a factor of timing, but if not now, when?

So, if we are keeping score and we have some hope, after 3 innings, we have a 5-0 lead. Pray that the leading team is not the Cubs.

Rate: A nickel or more and I am off this ride and not looking back.

Reguarding number 5 . This can only be done after Shabbs gets one of those big red buttons from Staples !!! :unsure:

• Upvote 1

I can almost smell the barbecue on the grill!eyebrows.gif Opps... did I say that out loud again?blush.gif Sorry pink piggy... but I can't help myself... knowing we are so close to the finish line, and seeing the pink pig dance...it's almost more than I can stand!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

:partyhat:

Over nighting that now!

:lol:

• Upvote 1

IM DOING THE PIGGY DANCE!!!!!!!

The Bathroom is down the Hall but Cooked is in there after a Nite of Heavy Drinking. :o

He's on the Giant White Phone and Dialing Ralph ! :D

Go HCL ! Hurry up Cooked. There's a Line Forming ! B)

• Upvote 2

"There's still Ch7, Article 140, census... all of which may or may not affect any currency change decisions." quote by BlueOrchid

What census? There is a recording from the UN that says the census was completed. I heard it several times. Are you speaking of a different census? I do not have the link but listened to it. I will go look for the link, but maybe you are speaking of a different one.

So possibly we might see a RD...then do you think they might rv down the road a bit. I know you are leaning towards an rd instead of rv, but once their currency can be traded internationally, my understanding is that they will have to open up their books and they will no longer be able to keep their rates locked at the current rate...thus the currency wil have to go up with all of the extra wealth added to te currency. Just curious to hear your take on how this might go down.

:0)

I'm seeing an RD simply because the CBI is saying so. I do believe after they RD that the value of the dinar WILL go up. Hopefully a good bit.

This is proof that Okie the jokie had been lying. All along he says this had been done and this is proof that it wasn't done.

Okie is not the only one who swore up and down the HCL was done. Every other 'guru' out there has said the same.... :rolleyes:

...and yes, you see it's not....

"There's still Ch7, Article 140, census... all of which may or may not affect any currency change decisions." quote by BlueOrchid

What census? There is a recording from the UN that says the census was completed. I heard it several times. Are you speaking of a different census? I do not have the link but listened to it. I will go look for the link, but maybe you are speaking of a different one.

You might want to have another listen to Envoy Melker's report to the UNSC. He very clearly states the census of the BUILDINGS is complete. He also states the people count is not yet done. There are several parts to the complete census. One part was counting the housing/commercial buildings/facilities. Another was counting the actual people. Another was counting the businesses. The housing and the businesses has been completed. The people count has not. ;)

Edited by BlueOrchid919

to BlueOrchid...OK, thanks...I heard it on The Call and sure do not want to misrepresent any facts...I looked for the link and cannot find it...did you hear the UN recording?

Yes, I have heard it in full and did a transcript of it. I'll see if I can find that transcript again. I can't remember which computer I saved it to. I'll see if I can find the link for the speech itself.

:)

They (Parliament) still have to pass and approve this latest draft proposal NEW version of the HCL. That remains to be seen.....

There's still Ch7, Article 140, census... all of which may or may not affect any currency change decisions.

I don't think that these things really matter to be honest. They were increasing their value slowly everyday for a good 2-3 years before they pegged it to 1170:1. What makes it any different now.

All they need to do is drop the program rate and let it float. I personally don't think that the things you listed above even matter when it comes to increasing the value of their currency. They did it before and they can do it again.

• Upvote 1

This is proof that Okie the jokie had been lying. All along he says this had been done and this is proof that it wasn't done.

Could be quite the opposite. He knew it was already done. The proof is in the pudding. He said it was done, albeit a while ago, and it is all but done.