Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5.8 Mag Earthquake Rocks DC

RVWITHME

I just noticed that, and I realize that all kinds of jokes can be placed under that HEADING, but the reality is that lives are being affected by this natural diaster. Alot of states are very condensed along the East Coast, and they are all bracing for Hurricane Irene sometime this next week. Sometimes we lose site of the reality that everything we have can be destroyed in just a matter of seconds.

• Upvote 4

This just in, Magnitude 5.8 earthquake in DC. (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/08/apparent-earthquake-rocks-washington-dc-area/1).

Is "Somebody" trying to get "Someone's" attention?

More info still coming in on Drudge Report.

Yeah Yahweh trying to warn those criminals in Washington on what's to come upon them for their crimes aginst the citizens. Soon he will suck the capitol, whitehouse and all right down a huge hole. I cannot wait to see it!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I'm not sure who gave you a -1 RVWITHME but I +'d it. What the heck, I just saw this on the news and along with Colorado having an EQ today (where the "continuity of government" is supposed to be), perhaps "someone" is trying to tell "somebody" something? IMHO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This just in, Magnitude 5.8 earthquake in DC. (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/08/apparent-earthquake-rocks-washington-dc-area/1).

Is "Somebody" trying to get "Someone's" attention?

More info still coming in on Drudge Report.

It might be that God is sick of watching his so called "One Nation Under God" nation and is just issuing another of the warnings that is talked about in the New Testement that he will bring about to get peoples attention. I see that our nations capital was disrupted. I wonder if anyone of wall street or washington even thought about this as a warning. Those who believe and follow god's word know what i am talking about.

• Upvote 4

It might be that God is sick of watching his so called "One Nation Under God" nation and is just issuing another of the warnings that is talked about in the New Testement that he will bring about to get peoples attention. I see that our nations capital was disrupted. I wonder if anyone of wall street or washington even thought about this as a warning. Those who believe and follow god's word know what i am talking about.

the quake hit Virginia, not "our nations capital"

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 1

Charleston, WV

My gf was in her car at her works parking garage while we was on the phone. She said her car was shaking but I chalked it up as tension in the parking garage like a bridge has. She called me minutes later and said it was an earthquake and added that it felt like someone was shaking her car. I was driving and did not feel it when I was only about 2 miles away from her.

It's Obama, and all the treasonist traitors within the US Government bringing all these curses upon the people, from quakes, tornado's huricanes, flooding etc. As long as the people allow these treasonist traitors within the government, banking, corporations, and clergy to remain as leaders, the worse is yet to come.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1