Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5.8 Mag Earthquake Rocks DC

RVWITHME

RVWITHME:

Are you saying that if you were the POTUSOA-you would not need to take time off to be with your family? Would your spouse hold the same philosophy? Could you do the job that he does-the entire job, equal to or better than him so you feel that a vacation is not warranted? Just saying....

Its easier to criticize than it is to praise. There are enough voices domestically, and overseas that are criticizing our Prez-we need to lift him up, pray vehemently for him and all of our senate and congress at this time more than ever-not slander, condemn and thrash him or his office.

Besides, it was good that he was on vacation-why would you want him to be in the House when the quake hit? What a irresponsable and macabre statement you have made....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I will agree that the media sensationalizes things, but just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it is any less important. People in VA aren't used to things like that and I personally am glad everyone is OK. Compassion for other people is a very useful skill in life....you should try it.

Compassion? Compassion for who? A few million people who endured a few seconds of minor shaking. Really? I'll save my compassion for those who suffer real loss, like the old lady who lived across the street from us in North Hollywood. Her dog ran away and she was sick with fear that she'd never see her again. My brother and I spent all day looking for it. We finally found it hiding under a bench at our elementary school. Or the little girl I held in my arms until she stopped shaking while her mother tended to her brothers. And during the Northridge ordeal many of us from Univeral volunteered to assist the Red Cross in handing out food,water,blankets and clothes. So talk all the compassion you want, I prefer to actuate mine.

Amen!!! Some people are just A$$ Holes, what can ya say? The good news is Karma is a beeeeeyotch.

By the way...calling people names doesn't do much for your karma either.

Peace be with you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, many of us have been watching the New Madrid Fault Line ever since Fema and DHS were ordering

140 Million blankets and 140 Million underwater body bags and 1 billion dollars worth of prepared food packets.

This was for their NLE-11 event held in May this year.

Always watch what the Gov. Agencies are preparing for, just like 9/11.

I'll post a map by Edgar Cayce from the early 1900's which he predicted.:

e15364a6dd6a.jpg

Thank you Sir. Watching as well. I'm facing a Cat 3, maybe a 4 in the next couple days here in NC. Does it ever get better? Not a good day for East Coast NC. From the Florida coast through the Carolina's. I wish you the best. Stay safe! Bless. Slay.

So....what state is "our nation's capital", in Aqua Dude?

That's just pathetic period.

Plus 1 to both of you!

Never thought we'd find something to agree upon Sirius. :D This is the new kinder and gentler me! :lol:

haarp technology bankrupting the country through expensive disasters. http://youtu.be/8lyR07ZOY0M

People have been saying to prepare, prepare for some months now. I wonder how many know this will be a man made catastrophe if "they" are allowed to proceed with "their" plan. Disturbing.

Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food

August 23rd, 2011 07:53 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food

February 24, 2011

Terror threats appear to be on the rise as FEMA has rushed a $1 Billion order of dehydrated food in the event of attacks on domestic targets in the US.

This is also coming on the heels of one of the largest terror drills performed by the US Navy on American soil, as Operation Solid Curtain is taking place this week.

In an article Tuesday from the Beaufort Observer, many of the largest suppliers of dehydrated foods in the country are dropping their distributors and customers to dedicate their resources to supplying a billion dollar FEMA request and purchase.

One of the nation’s largest suppliers of dehydrated food has cut loose 99% of their dealers and distributors. And it’s not because of the poor economy. It’s because this particular industry leader can no longer supply their regular distribution channels. Why not? Because they’re using every bit of manufacturing capacity they have to fulfill massive new government contracts. Look, the government has always been a customer of the industry to some extent. But according to our sources, this latest development doesn’t represent simply a change of vendor on the government’s part. It’s a whole new magnitude of business.

And that’s not all.

Apparently, even though they’ve cut off their regular consumer markets, the industry leader I’ve just mentioned still can’t produce enough survival food to meet the government’s vast requirements. How do we know? Earlier this month, FEMA (the Federal Emergency Management Agency) put out a Request for Proposal, or RFP, for even more dehydrated food. The RFP called for a 10-day supply of meals – for 14 million people. That’s 420 million meals. Typically, FEMA maintains a stockpile of about 6 million meals. Why the sudden need to increase the stockpile by 420 million more? (And that’s in addition to whatever our aforementioned industry leader is supplying.) It almost seems like they’re trying to stock a modern day “Noah’s Ark,” doesn’t it?

Link

I know we're not the most beloved Nation - but I am damn sure this is a staged event - and not the result of enemies of the USA.

Please contact your congressman/woman ASAP and tell them you know what is going on and what are they doing to stop these Illuminati tactics!

Peace be with you. Namaste.

• Upvote 1

Hunker down Slaydadea, Irene's a coming !!!! feature_party.gif We are east of I95 and we know it could get a little funny here late Friday night into Saturday. Be safe fellow east-coasters, get your s**t together.

I didn't feel trembles today, too busy working......missed out on it and everythingsad.gif

Don't know who gave you a + for this but I put a - first that would plunges the nation into chaos and God is not the author of confusion. Second your lust for the death if people is not God related... And its this kind of thinking that makes countries like Iraq into the sick sad societies that they are because killing is justified under the name of God.

Lev 26:14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

Lev 26:15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

Lev 26:16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Lev 26:17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Lev 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

Lev 26:19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

Lev 26:20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

Lev 26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Lev 26:22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Lev 26:23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

Lev 26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

Lev 26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Isa 29:6 Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 1