Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Okie oil man with George Bush****

I saw a post maybe a month ago (?) that was a supposed picture of Okie. With the picture, was information that the Okie lives in North TX/South Oklahoma. With a bit of foggy recollection I think the photo bears resemblance... Also--Okie could be disguising himself by mispelling everything. Then again, we all know you don't have to be a grammatical genius to be in high places. Just have to know the right people.

If this IS Okie, it would fit the profile of someone in once "important shoes" needing to feel "needed and important," thus making himself a "guru" and garnering a following.

And since OKIE is always full of $hiiiiit, then it wouldn't surprise me if he WAS an ex government official.

Then again, many he's just an old rough neck with a personality disorder, that spends his days at his cabin on Lake , pumping Dinar.

The plot thickens.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is it too much to hope that Okie does disseminate information that he receives via his "high up" contacts that do indeed wish for the greater good of the average american citizen out there? We do give more to needy causes throughout the world as individuals than any other modern society per capita. Maybe this could actually be God's work.........what a comforting thought that we could see good triumph once in awhile. Just sayin............

• Upvote 2

OK guys. The only problim I have is that OKIE can't spell. How did he end up with those people, running a business and he can't spell? I know what you're thinking...Bush can't spell either, but he had family ties.

No one values good spelling more than a retired 30 year college English professor, but I am here to tell you that spelling is valuable as a means of being precise in meaning and uniform in structure, but other than that, some of our most proficient and capable people have enormously high skills and knowledge, among which spelling is not included. Lack of spelling skills is not an indication of knowledge or intellect. If it were, people who spell "problem" as "problim" would have both kinds. haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK guys. The only problim I have is that OKIE can't spell. How did he end up with those people, running a business and he can't spell? I know what you're thinking...Bush can't spell either, but he had family ties.

It wasn't Bush who couldn't spell, it was Dan Qualye..

One thing that needs to be said, if indeed this is true...then all of the times that Okie has stated that his "intel" was coming from "high sources", he wasnt as full of BS as everyone thought! I wish there was some way that we could verify this one hundred percent!! Time will tell I guess! God Bless....Go RV...and...uh....Go Okie??!!!!!

He has called for a RV to happen over 200 hundered times....he has no intel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, just like Obama, Okie has been to 57 states (imagine if M. Bachmann said that?)

I think it is quite possible Okie has high up contacts if you will. The point is, however, that it is quite clear it doesn't matter how high or low your contacts are, they aren't giving out any accurate "intel". Whether the reason for the misinformation is to get more tax dollars, boost the economy, or just keep us totally confused, who knows, but it doesn't really matter as all intel appears to lead down the same rabbit hole :)

• Upvote 1

Ok, I usually don't post but find it this interesting. I'm not for or against this guy being Okie, could be.

Okie is a term dating from as early as 1907, [1] originally denoting a resident or native of Oklahoma. It is derived from the name of the state, similar to Texan or Tex for someone from Texas, or Arkie or Arkansawyer for a native of Arkansas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okie

Joe M. Allbaugh (born July 27, 1952) is an American political figure in the Republican Party. After spending most of his career in Oklahoma and Texas, Allbaugh came to national prominence working for Texas governor George W. Bush and helping manage his 2000 presidential election campaign. Allbaugh then became Bush's Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) beginning in February 2001. He served until FEMA's transfer into the newly created Department of Homeland Security, after which he resigned in March 2003.

He went on to earn a degree in political science from Oklahoma State University

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Allbaugh

This guy is very well connected. Would he be on the guru site spilling all the beans or being hush hush on the info he gets that the little people don't?

Just saying.

GoRV

If you guys take the time to listen to Okie on a conference call, you will see he sounds legit, smart, eloquent (despite his bad typing and spelling) and believable. I was confused, believe me. But I have a different take now. We have asked him about the photo on another site - he says yes, he is in the photo. He sounds as if he is a legit investor himself, and out to make a mint, as we are.

• Upvote 1

It says the picture was taken August 21,2011, that would be 2 days ago. This picture was taken during President Bush's first term because Karen Hugh's left and came back here to Austin I think right after he was re-elected. So this picture is at least 8 years old and maybe older and it could just be Okie!

Does anyone remember which Okie chat posted on here had one of his sheeple asking if the RV would happen for his bday and they insinuating his bday was coming up, which would put his birthday in August??? Well, Joe Allbaugh's birthday was last month (birthday July 27, 1952). Let's find that thread and figure out the date.

I believe we might be getting closer!!

20080314_sherlock_holmes.jpg

• Upvote 1

geez don't you people have anything better to do with your sad lives? time to step away from the computer and go outside and smell the air. who cares who jokie the dopie oil man is? not me. i have better things to do. nuff said.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

geez don't you people have anything better to do with your sad lives? time to step away from the computer and go outside and smell the air. who cares who jokie the dopie oil man is? not me. i have better things to do. nuff said.

Dear High-n-mighty,

If you just read the whole thing AND posted, how are you any different? I just might be "outside smelling air" while I'm posting on DV for all you know (ok, I'm not...but I could be). If you don't care who Jokie is why did you click on the link? Is it hard to blink with that plank in your eye?

Signed,

Sad Life

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Allbaugh started his career in the Oklahoma GOP. Early on he was also lobbyist for a neighbor’s startup company. The neighbor’s name was Michael Brown, later Allbaugh’s replacement as FEMA director." From the "bio."

So...Oklahoma....Okie? Okie? Oklahoma?

Allbaugh could be "OKIE" Looks like a guy that would type in CAPS ONLY.

"Allbaugh started his career in the Oklahoma GOP. Early on he was also lobbyist for a neighbor’s startup company. The neighbor’s name was Michael Brown, later Allbaugh’s replacement as FEMA director." From the "bio."

So...Oklahoma....Okie? Okie? Oklahoma?

Allbaugh could be "OKIE" Looks like a guy that would type in CAPS ONLY.

Okie's bday is today. Allbaugh's bday is in July. Are you still wondering if they are the same person?