Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subject: OKIE via Ghost Mon 8-22-11 Today at 4:25 pm

chuck

<H3 class="" ??>Okie and Bulldog75 Confirming UST Tax Delay

</H3>Subject: OKIE via Ghost Mon 8-22-11 empty.gifToday at 4:25 pmicon_quote_en.gif Just now from GHOST on OOM:

THE TRIGGER WAS TRIPPED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT CONTINGENT ON TODAY BEING THE DAY OF RELEASE AND MR. "O" ASKED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2 DAYS AND THIS WAS THE FOURTH TIME HE HAS DONE SO. HE IS WORKING ON HIS SEPTEMBER PROPOSAL FOR A DIFFERENT TAX STATUE NOT NECESSARILY APPLYING TO THE DINAR R/V BUT ENCOMPASSING DIFFERENT FACETS OF JOB CREATION . AS PER OKIE

DO NOT BUY ANYMORE DINAR OR DONG ON THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ON THIS SITE. WE DO NOT PROMOTE ANY PRODUCT OR INVESTMENT AND ANYTHING YOU PERSONALLY DO IS ENTIRELY YOUR DECISION.

WE APPARENTLY HAVE UNWILLING PAWNS IN THIS GAME BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS INTEL FURNISHED. THE MORE DINAR WE BUY---THE MORE TAXES AND REVENUE THE IRS/UST WILL RECEIVE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IS THE REASON THAT PREVIOUS INTEL NEVER CAME ABOUT. NUFF SAID. (end)

[bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly. The business of selling dinar is not going to stop til its all gone, and that's all the inventory of dinar left in the banks/private sellers. That's a Period. O and S are in total control here with the Elite. Is there anyone who does not understand this??? Your Gift still comes but we are now looking forward to a date in September, probably after Labor Days Long Weekend, around Sept. 9. Thats a mild estimate, cause we will just have to wait til there's no more dinar for sale and the "For Sale IQD Inventory" dries up. But wait .....maybe the printing presses are still rolling with new dinar in Irving, TX??? WAKE UP AMERICA. Jeremiah 33:3. Blessings to Everyone.

Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

This is why no one should follow this loon...Okie says don't buy no more and then contradicts his own statement by saying a 3 letter agancy is waiting to sell out of dinar before pulling the trigger. I truley hope no one really follows this guy as a legit source of real Intel.....and I really hope I run into this dude in person some day.....@ss kicking will follow the introduction...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is why no one should follow this loon...Okie says don't buy no more and then contradicts his own statement by saying a 3 letter agancy is waiting to sell out of dinar before pulling the trigger. I truley hope no one really follows this guy as a legit source of real Intel.....and I really hope I run into this dude in person some day.....@ss kicking will follow the introduction...

Edited by UofIGuy
  • Upvote 1

Agreed.

I was about to make a similar post but you beatt me to it. Okie/Lionel/Tommy Styles (Greenzap) is a certifiable Psychopath of Excremental proportions. If the Feds don't collar him soon, then eventually a fed-up private citizen will.

• Upvote 1

Watch..you think I'm being funny but wait...he will blame aliens for the delay. He has too. He is quickly running out of excuses.

He always comes up with new ones... And should he run out of them .......a quick call to his partners in crime ( blaino,tony,bluwolf, rich queen etc...) will get him fixed in a newyork second...

Their imperative is that the show must go on.... No matter what.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

He always comes up with new ones... And should he run out of them .......a quick call to his partners in crime ( blaino,tony,bluwolf, rich queen etc...) will get him fixed in a newyork second...

Their imperative is that the show must go on.... No matter what.

He's already blaming it on Obama and the US Treasury for holding it up. Have you guts read the post by Tony of PTR. Well he was pumping hard today. They are sickening but I can't stop reading. I wonder how long their idiot minions will keep believing the BS. Oh and dont be fooled., Okie is wearing more than one hat. Ghost and possibly rich queen.

<H3 class="" ??>Okie and Bulldog75 Confirming UST Tax Delay

</H3>Subject: OKIE via Ghost Mon 8-22-11 empty.gifToday at 4:25 pmicon_quote_en.gif Just now from GHOST on OOM:

THE TRIGGER WAS TRIPPED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT CONTINGENT ON TODAY BEING THE DAY OF RELEASE AND MR. "O" ASKED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2 DAYS AND THIS WAS THE FOURTH TIME HE HAS DONE SO. HE IS WORKING ON HIS SEPTEMBER PROPOSAL FOR A DIFFERENT TAX STATUE NOT NECESSARILY APPLYING TO THE DINAR R/V BUT ENCOMPASSING DIFFERENT FACETS OF JOB CREATION . AS PER OKIE

DO NOT BUY ANYMORE DINAR OR DONG ON THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ON THIS SITE. WE DO NOT PROMOTE ANY PRODUCT OR INVESTMENT AND ANYTHING YOU PERSONALLY DO IS ENTIRELY YOUR DECISION.

WE APPARENTLY HAVE UNWILLING PAWNS IN THIS GAME BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS INTEL FURNISHED. THE MORE DINAR WE BUY---THE MORE TAXES AND REVENUE THE IRS/UST WILL RECEIVE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IS THE REASON THAT PREVIOUS INTEL NEVER CAME ABOUT. NUFF SAID. (end)

[bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly. The business of selling dinar is not going to stop til its all gone, and that's all the inventory of dinar left in the banks/private sellers. That's a Period. O and S are in total control here with the Elite. Is there anyone who does not understand this??? Your Gift still comes but we are now looking forward to a date in September, probably after Labor Days Long Weekend, around Sept. 9. Thats a mild estimate, cause we will just have to wait til there's no more dinar for sale and the "For Sale IQD Inventory" dries up. But wait .....maybe the printing presses are still rolling with new dinar in Irving, TX??? WAKE UP AMERICA. Jeremiah 33:3. Blessings to Everyone.

Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious

Look at it this way. Okie is going to get it right 1 time. Of course we have no way of telling how long that will take.

I don't think he has missed predicting a single weekend, holiday, or just because the wind was blowing.

I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, that perhaps some one is feeding him misinformation. But how many pad predictions does it take for a reasonable man to conclude that their "highly placed sources" don't know what they are talking about with regard to an actual date.

I think we have seen a number of things going on that put us in a high probability window & I am hopeful that they pull the trigger before someone does something outstandingly stupid & we see further delays and meltdowns.

I just wanna know why these guys feel the need to lie to these poor people. And why their to dumb to see it.

For some it's a desperate need to believe this will pan out...Which more often than not gets them to trascend any Logic and clear mental process....

Edited by umbertino