Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

youtube from a kid

LA2009

Interesting, the boy has got good ideas. I think his rate is a bit optimistic but his date sounds good to me. Go RV!!!!

Interesting, the boy has got good ideas. I think his rate is a bit optimistic but his date sounds good to me. Go RV!!!!

We have to open a new catagory.... this young man is a "closet guru"! wink.gif He does seem to have more believable Intel than those other guru's who have "come out of the closet"... but really knows till it actually happens! blink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

We have to open a new catagory.... this young man is a "closet guru"! wink.gif He does seem to have more believable Intel than those other guru's who have "come out of the closet"... but really knows till it actually happens! blink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

Boy if that guy is a "young" one then I'd hate to see what everyone on here would say about me...haha. He definitely has a sensible outlook on this investment and a very positive attitude. I like the upbeat crowd more than anything...sometimes a little too upbeat in some cases but nevertheless its a great way for us all to pass the time until our grand day comes to fruition.

GoFast350z

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

very good video. the problem that im seeing here is that he talks about the RV happening within a few days. then he also says that people who have too much invested need to sell? idk it sounds to me like whereever hes getting his sources from. there probly not going to be to reliable. Im still with adam about september

Absolutely incredible. Very unusual to see such a young man with as much spunk, good observation and wisdom regarding the USE and PLACEMENT of his wealth - especially his 2nd 10%.

EXTRAORDINARY for someone so young.

And his closet is no worse than many single guys. I've got a hunch his priorities do not have "neat-freak" anywhere near the top of his list, but he is THERE with the things that count!

He is clean cut and his PERSON doesn't bear the evidence of piercings, tatoos, gold chains or OTHER trappings of NEAT CLOSETS and unkempt person.

• Upvote 2

Is he afraid to do this in a room? Who does videos in the closet? Although I like his thinking..... His wife probably wants to kill him because stated he spent his life savings on this and the closet is where his new room is... Been there!!unsure.gifsad.gifblink.gif

Is he afraid to do this in a room? Who does videos in the closet? Although I like his thinking..... His wife probably wants to kill him because stated he spent his life savings on this and the closet is where his new room is... Been there!!unsure.gifsad.gifblink.gif

ROTFL!!!....too funny! God I hope I never end up in that position but between the campfire stories of my fathers friends and the recent experience of pregnancy mood swings by my fiancé...I'd say I'm DOOMED! J/p, I love my lady!

GoFast350z

GO RV!!!

Got the smoker ready and loaded with pecan...now if the damn piggy would just show up...haha.

This is hilarious! I'm the "kid" that posted the video. I'm 24 and married. I was in the closet because my wife was out in the den taking a nap! That's why there's a robe behind my head, lol. Just a quick update, I'm still feeling pretty positive about this week. We'll see how it turns out. I'm getting nervous because I want to keep my credibility! :) The only thing at this point that could really change something is the jackson Hole meeting and whatever is happening there on the US part of it all. Even if I'm a bit off, I'm still positive that we'll see it very soon. To you who are suggesting September: I hear ya...at the same time I've got to stick to my analysis.

I will take the title of "Closet Guru!"

PS. Thank you to all of you who are taking an interest, and also to Skybear for their agreement on my second 10%. It means a lot that people would back me up on that. I will be reposting very soon. I've just got to get the video recorded.

I'll get it out here as well: I meant to say that Florida is a buyer's market or not a seller's market. The market is horrible here for sellers.

Chris Gunn aka Chrismacpimpdad.

Edited by Gunnster4
  • Upvote 4

This is hilarious! I'm the "kid" that posted the video. I'm 24 and married. I was in the closet because my wife was out in the den taking a nap! That's why there's a robe behind my head, lol. Just a quick update, I'm still feeling pretty positive about this week. We'll see how it turns out. I'm getting nervous because I want to keep my credibility! smile.gif The only thing at this point that could really change something is the jackson Hole meeting and whatever is happening there on the US part of it all. Even if I'm a bit off, I'm still positive that we'll see it very soon. To you who are suggesting September: I hear ya...at the same time I've got to stick to my analysis.

I will take the title of "Closet Guru!"

PS. Thank you to all of you who are taking an interest, and also to Skybear for their agreement on my second 10%. It means a lot that people would back me up on that. I will be reposting very soon. I've just got to get the video recorded.

I'll get it out here as well: I meant to say that Florida is a buyer's market or not a seller's market. The market is horrible here for sellers.

Chris Gunn aka Chrismacpimpdad.

lol... chrismacpimpdad....

hey buddy how long have you been in this investment for?

I actually recently invested. I wanted to invest about 8 months ago when I was approached about it, but I knew there would still be some time, and having just been married, money was tight. We're settled in now, and we were able to put a modest amount down. The person that approached me about it went in about 5 years ago knowing that it was going to be a long-term deal, and he started coming out about it when he started to see some action brewing this year. I trust him a lot.