Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The internet and all these forums are alive with rumours about a lop or an RV.

But can anybody speak Arabic or Kurdish, and has ANYONE seen any Iraqi politician say what they are

purported to have said.

No?

I didn't think so.

Once August has passed, and we start heading into the winter again, all these stupid rumours will cease.

Jeez, listening to the IQD communty, is like listening to children in the school playground.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

I am so certain that there will be neither an RV nor a LOP within, say the next 5 YEARS, that if i was a bookmaker, i would offer odds of 1/1 or less, say 8/13, that the IQD echange rate will still be 1170 in 2016.

What say everyone?

I mean its been 1170 since 2009. And since then all we have had is loads of rumour and counter-rumour.

Yeah, i think 8/13 are fair odds for that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

But can anybody speak Arabic or Kurdish, and has ANYONE seen any Iraqi politician say what they are

purported to have said

There are many DV members that can & have access to this so please do not post if you have no idea of the scale of intelligence of this forum

ولكن يمكن لأي شخص يتكلم العربية أو الكردية ، وقام أحد ينظر إلى أي سياسي عراقي يقول ما هي عليه

وقال المفروض أن تكون

purported to have said

Translation in Arabic to the post Above

• Upvote 3

Zantac

Then why is it always mickey mouse sites that cover these developments, and not proper sites like Bloomberg or CNN.

Why?

Simple.

Because all the sites that cover these stories are either scammers, foraging for internet traffic, or they are involved in the wholesale spreading of lies, in order to start their own internet Meme.

Like i said, 8/13 that it will still be 1170 in 2016.

How about that for an internet meme ?

"1170 in 2016".

It could be a code that only us Dinar speccers could understand.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am so certain that there will be neither an RV nor a LOP within, say the next 5 YEARS, that if i was a bookmaker, i would offer odds of 1/1 or less, say 8/13, that the IQD echange rate will still be 1170 in 2016.

What say everyone?

I mean its been 1170 since 2009. And since then all we have had is loads of rumour and counter-rumour.

I would take those less considering its been that long already

Wow, Rocketman700 has made it 9 whole days - and thinks WE sound like children. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? No fair!!"

Google's translation tool is a great resource for translating articles from Kurdish/Arabic into English...you don't have to actually speak the language.

Gurus are mostly full of crap, but give us hope that one day (or in the next 48 hours) the RV will happen! :) And someday, they will be right.

• Downvote 1

Zantac

Then why is it always mickey mouse sites that cover these developments, and not proper sites like Bloomberg or CNN.

Why?

Simple.

Because all the sites that cover these stories are either scammers, foraging for internet traffic, or they are involved in the wholesale spreading of lies, in order to start their own internet Meme.

"1170 in 2016".

So basically....you joined this site to tell us how stupid we are for being here....so its your job to save us from the dinar investment??? Get a hobby bro......oh wait I forgot to ask....how much dinar do you own?tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

purported to have said.

No?

I didn't think so.

Once August has passed, and we start heading into the winter again, all these stupid rumours will cease.

Jeez, listening to the IQD communty, is like listening to children in the school playground.

Then DON'T LISTEN!!! Study on your own and find out for yourself. Don't type any more until you DO! FRIEND

• Upvote 1

Zantac

Why?

Simple.

"1170 in 2016".

You are in a great site with intelligent answers to questions. However you have come on like bull in a china shop without reading some of the posts. Therefore you have and are causing yourself a lot of grief. Lighten up an enjoy the great posts by reading or not reading them. You will agree with some and disagree with others. Be reasonable with your posts and don't make outlandish statements when you are frustrated. In all these posts you are frustrated.:huh:

Sort of wish I had had the ability this guy has to jump in, take a quick look and have the entire lay of the land, habits, scenarios, absolutes about the forum. If I had, I most like would have left before the addiction set in.

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 1

Sort of wish I had had the ability this guy has to jump in, take a quick look and have the entire lay of the land, habits, scenarios, absolutes about the forum. If I had, I most like would have left before the addiction set in.

smee2

I agree! I have been on here everyday since june..and most others longer. Its been a long road and there is nothing worse than listening to a back seat driver! If you are a hitch hiker and catch a ride from someone dont you dare tell them how to drive! If you dont like the ride, get out of the car. Preferably while on the highway going about 85. :lol:

purported to have said.

No?

I didn't think so.

Oh you didn't know? Winter is the rumor season.

It'll happen before halloween, thanksgiving, and christmas. Then it'll be back to immenent status with the new year, and so on... :lol: :lol:

Sorry the rumors don't stop for any season. I mean reason at all.

smee2

lmao, it is an addiction. But then, there's a LOT worse habits out there too.

So basically....you joined this site to tell us how stupid we are for being here....so its your job to save us from the dinar investment??? Get a hobby bro......oh wait I forgot to ask....how much dinar do you own?tongue.gif

Think about it for a second, maybe he's from one of those 3 lettered agencies. <_<

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

What say everyone?

There are no absolutes in life other than death. I don't add taxes, because many don't pay them. ;)

You, as everyone, are entitled to your beliefs based on the information you have acquired. Kudos. And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

As to official announcements of currency changes coming soon, there's none better for proof of the matter than Shabibi himself as well as numerous official Iraq reports to the UN. Another official document is the current National Development Plan 2010-2014 where monetary values show the IQD is scheduled to become 0.86 in the near future. Here is the link to the entire document. Once you've read it, you'll have a MUCH larger pool of information. Many of us have read it in full and I would encourage you to read it too. It has tremendous information in it and is their scheduling/agenda for the years through 2014. http://www.iauiraq.org/documents/1159/ndp24th.pdf

Even if you stand firm in your beliefs, at least consider the possibility that you are not correct and plan accordingly. Better to be safe than sorry....

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, pot stirring or not, and it is a shame people get dinged for voicing opinion.

Best of luck to you! Keep an eye out for news articles coming from the CBI. They are accurate, even if poorly translated into English. The CBI is not lying to the world, everything they state in the news is what they have already reported to the UN and the IMF in official documents: quarterly reports, development plans, etc.

:twocents:

What say everyone?

Ahhhhh -- Look Folks we have another NEGATIVE NEWBIE, My My My they seem to come out of the woodwork

So if we you are so against this investment why are you on this site???

Hmmmm,,,,,,maybe you need to go back where you came from and spread that gloom and doom somewhere else.