Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All the Cockroaches Have Gone Into Hiding

All the Dinar COCKROACHES (Read Guru's) have for SOME REASON crawled back under their rocks.

What??? No Contractors being paid today in RV's Dinars??? Surely Okie didn't err!! Not good ol' OKIE!!!

Debtarheel is not doing any more "WHO-O-O-O-ing"??? UNBELIEVABLE! What could POSSIBLY be wrong with her daily diatribe??

Blain hasn't announced that it has already RV's 3 or 4 times in SEPERATE RV's in DAYS! This is some kind of RECORD!!!

Frank 26 isn't singing songs to everybody at $15 per month which is his new fee to listen to HIS diatribe, right now??? What is this world COMING to??

Tony at PTR isn't proclaiming an INCREASE from $8 to $22 per Dinar??? What has HAPPENED to all our Gurus????

Oh yeah. . . .FORGOT!

They've RUN-OUT of FAIRY TALES and have all gone "IN-HIDING!"

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

All the Dinar COCKROACHES (Read Guru's) have for SOME REASON crawled back under their rocks.

What??? No Contractors being paid today in RV's Dinars??? Surely Okie didn't err!! Not good ol' OKIE!!!

Debtarheel is not doing any more "WHO-O-O-O-ing"??? UNBELIEVABLE! What could POSSIBLY be wrong with her daily diatribe??

Blain hasn't announced that it has already RV's 3 or 4 times in SEPERATE RV's in DAYS! This is some kind of RECORD!!!

Frank 26 isn't singing songs to everybody at $15 per month which is his new fee to listen to HIS diatribe, right now??? What is this world COMING to??

Tony at PTR isn't proclaiming an INCREASE from $8 to $22 per Dinar??? What has HAPPENED to all our Gurus????

Oh yeah. . . .FORGOT!

?????????????????? I still see plenty of cockroaches. Stomp em! So Says............DayTrader

Oh yeah. . . .FORGOT!

they are all at the roach motel right now gettign teir stories together because you know they all have to support each other because thats the honor amogst thieves, which is, honor amongst themselves only

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah. . . .FORGOT!

No they haven't. As long as people keep hanging onto every word and keep buying dinars based on the lies that these guru's are feeding everyone about their fictitious sources there is no reason for them to stop. They will continue to capitalize on everyone's hardships and even peoples greed. So if we keep feeding them with our desire to hang onto their BS they are more than glad to feed us all the BS they can come up with.

Edited by darwinatridge

Oh yeah. . . .FORGOT!

Oh well, guess somebody's got to do it!

GuruCukaracha: Hold on, got a call, Ah sorry bout that super high up 3 letter agency contact just called. He's so high, possibly because he's been smoking crack. Hope I can get some of that good stuff so I can continue my guruism. There is some things he told me that I am sworn to secrecy - you understand - would surely end his life if I let it slip. Anyway, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I know my Intel has been off several hundred times in the last 4 years, but this time got pictures and everything, saw his receipt on my cell phone.

GuruCukaracha: He is in Iraq, real boots on the ground, he was going to the bank when out of nowhere hundreds of brand new billboards were along the roads. And can you imagine what they said? RV today, (even though it's Ramadan and their holy day) at all Iraqi banks Rate is $27.55 usd per 1 Iraqi Dinar. Absolute truth...it's done...SCISSORTAIL...rate will show up on Sunday night and we will all be Gazillionaires on Monday. If you cash in at the new IRS drive thrus your tax will be only 3%. It's just like I've been telling you all along...WINDFALL, Landfall.. Landfill....It's finally come.

TOO MUCH SAID!

• Upvote 2