Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From a member on another site: Their Bank Contact....

Nothing-Ventured

This is so true. Banks here in the U.K. don't seem to even alknowledge such a thing as this investment. But like has been said many times before the banks know less than we do and even if they know what is happening then it would be more than their jobs worth to tell anyone anything. I hope it is true but i don't think so.:D

Funny how none of my BofA locations say there is a scam advisory. They just say the IQD does not show on any of their screens......

And picture yourself a BofA employee who just learned that a foreign currency you invested in, one that might make you millions, is set to revalue. You would:

A. Do what your job entails and what you were told to do, keep quiet.

B. Chase a somewhat stranger outside and break every banking rule/currency law known to man to alert this person of a currency revaluation.

C. Say you have a migrane, leave early, call your husband/boyfriend and order as much dinar from dinarbanker as you can afford......

Duh....

• Upvote 2

The problem I have with this post ...

Why do all the bank people follow their customers outside to give them information??? I've had conversations with bankers but I have NEVER had one follow me outside.....

I hope it's true.....who knows......

I have!!!!! for reall.. but only to bring me my keys i left :( smh

• Upvote 1

I was at my local WF/BoA branch the other day, they combine for easier banking... and the teller I usualy talk to wasn't there so I walked out. I got in my truck and drove home. Well, what do you know, the bank CEO had followed me home. He said that my 25,000 Dinar would be worth $80,000,000. I had been in the bank previously to deposit my roll of pennies when I ran into him. His name is Xxxxxx Xxx. I asked him about the Dinar and he looked at me and asked if I needed to go to a mental facility. I left the bank crying that day. Anyway, he said that he decided look into the Dinar, then to buy some Dnar after he spoke with me cause he felt so bad about making me cry. He said that Shabs called him and said it will RV very soon.

Thanks for the post, hope my story was as entertaining.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

I was at my local WF/BoA branch the other day, they combine for easier banking... and the teller I usualy talk to wasn't there so I walked out. I got in my truck and drove home. Well, what do you know, the bank CEO had followed me home. He said that my 25,000 Dinar would be worth $80,000,000. I had been in the bank previously to deposit my roll of pennies when I ran into him. His name is Xxxxxx Xxx. I asked him about the Dinar and he looked at me and asked if I needed to go to a mental facility. I left the bank crying that day. Anyway, he said that he decided look into the Dinar, then to buy some Dnar after he spoke with me cause he felt so bad about making me cry. He said that Shabs called him and said it will RV very soon.

Thanks for the post, hope my story was as entertaining.

nope negged ya up for it actually.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

First of all.... Many of us that are invested in the IQD have friends/family that are much higher in the polital food chain than some bank teller or even manager. Sorry to be negative, but the daily bank rumor stuff is not only an insult to my inteligence, it's just plain ole ridiculous. Spend your day with your kids folks. I've said it many times before..... It's somewhat entertaining to read some of the rumors posted here, but when/if this thing ever pops, we'll definitely know. It will be world-wide news immediately. IF anybody in the U.S. knows anything at all, it will be the wigs in Washington D.C...... Believe me.... NOT your bank teller. Good day now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got a negative once for saying "Sorry, not true" as I have gone to over 30 BoA's, 12 WF and 7 Chase banks in the Southern CA area all with the same results. We don't have the Iraqi dinar in our books. No one once said its a scam or wink wink good investment. Just we don't have it in our book. So I am just slightly skeptical that any of these stories are true or very unlikey to have occurred other than to keep the "its going to happen by Friday, Sunday, Monday..." ect going. It will occur, hopefully soon and now that UST is lying to our guru's (of course) we just don't know when. Stay patience and it will happen, don't let these stories give you a false hope. Go RV

i just dont know what to believe anymore. How i wish this is true please i hope this is it.

Comeon Easy Dont fail us now. You have been so strong for so long.

That was a serisous comemnt.

Have a nice day and may your water bottle be at least half full and your shade tree not lose it's leaves.PB

Why do all the bank people follow their customers outside to give them information??? I've had conversations with bankers but I have NEVER had one follow me outside.....

I've had Them Chase Me Outside before ! :o

But with This Make Up on They Probably Thought that I was gonna Rob the Place. :rolleyes:

BofA Announced Today that They're Laying Off 3,500 People.

Which Doesn't Directly Disprove this Rumor but like with Most Bank Rumors it wasn't Very Believable in the 1st place.

Tuff Break for All those Folks losing their Jobs in this Economy though. :(

• Upvote 1

I've had Them Chase Me Outside before ! :o

But with This Make Up on They Probably Thought that I was gonna Rob the Place. :rolleyes:

BofA Announced Today that They're Laying Off 3,500 People.

Which Doesn't Directly Disprove this Rumor but like with Most Bank Rumors it wasn't Very Believable in the 1st place.

Tuff Break for All those Folks losing their Jobs in this Economy though. :(

Unless they were given 1,000,000 dinar as severence pay.

• Upvote 1

Of course I hope this is true also but how come in these banking stories the managers always follow the person outside? Isn't that a security risk?

Go RV!!!!!!

Only for the person being followed. As the man once said, "Never trust a bald barber, they have no respect for your hair." Same applies to banker, as they have all the money.

• Upvote 1