Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Just in...Okie P********* His Pants...LOL

SurfingTheDinarWave

Subject: REALLY LATE NIGHT WITH OKIE! MUST READ!!! 8/16 CST Yesterday at 11:27 pm

[OKIE OIL MAN] BEFORE YOU LOOSE BLADDER CONTROL PLEASE REMEMBER WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE----BUT SOMEHOW---TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES--ALL ANY OF US CAN DO IS PRAY THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT FOR A CHANGE

[OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO I RECEIVED A RIDICULUS NUMBER ON THE DONG ALSO

[OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE-PLEASE--REMEMBER THIS----I AM ONLY SHARING WHAT I RECEIVED AND CAN'T CONFIRM OR DENY INTEL----BUT TONIGHT SHOULD GIVE US THE PROOF IF IT IS REAL OR MEMOREX

[OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS--ACCORDING TO WHAT WAS STATED TO ME THE DONG IS FAR ABOVE WHAT ANY ONE EXPECTED

[hbhockeydad] OKIE OIL MAN okie i would be pumped if it came in at a quarter.

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOCKEYDAD--A NICKLE HIGHER

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT WAS FURNISHED TO ME THE UST IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE DINAR AND DONG TONIGHT-------WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND PRAY IT'S RIGHT

[OKIE OIL MAN] WE'VE ALL BEEN LED DOWN THIS GARDEN PATH SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST IT IS HARD TO REALIZE THIS MAY BE OUR NIGHT--PRAY HARD

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM GOING TO BED SHORTLY AND WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A PHONE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IF THIS COMES THRU

[OKIE OIL MAN] IF I GET THE CALL WAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YOU CAN BET YOUR LITTLE BLUE BOOTIES I WILL BE POSTING LIKE CRAZY

[OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE REMEMBER--I AM JUST PASSING ON WHAT I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE

[OKIE OIL MAN] MY SOURCE IS SO HIGH HE CAN TICKLE GOD'S FEET

[DrLyons] OKIE OIL MAN wow God told you this

[OKIE OIL MAN] DRLYONS--NO GOD DIDN'T TELL ME THIS--I WISHED HE WOULD HAVE THO

[OKIE OIL MAN] WE ARE ON THE 1 YARD LINE WITH 4 DOWNS LEFT

[biGGTiNS75] Okie have u ever got a call telling u too stay UP????????????????????????

[OKIE OIL MAN] BIGGTINS75-NOPE

[kcmana] OKIE OIL MAN: do you believe the Dong & Dinar will RV at the same time?

[OKIE OIL MAN] KCMANA-YEP

[hound] OKIE OIL MAN thanks that was what I was afraid of . Does the raise in price help work in the oil field

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOUND-YEP

[biglundy] OKIE OIL MAN Are you going to pull an all nighter?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BIGLUNDY-NOPE

[OKIE OIL MAN] POPPY IS STILL IN HOSPITAL--I HAVEN'T HEARD FOR SURE--PRAY FOR HIS HEALING--HE IS ONE OF THE FINEST MEN YOU EVER MET--HE HAS CARRIED A LOAD OVER 20 YEARS WITH AN INVALID SON

[OKIE OIL MAN] LETS ALL PRAY HARD THIS IS REALLY THE NIGHT--I WILL POST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IF THE CALL FROM D.C. COMES IN

[OKIE OIL MAN] BEEN UP MANY HOURS--GONNA TRY FOR SOME REST AND PRAY FOR THE R/V THAT THIS TIME IT IS REAL AND NOT ANOTHER WILD GOOSE CHASE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well, it is 10:11 am in Afghanistan.

Since we are 1.5 hours ahead of Iraq, that means there is another 19 minutes until government offices are open

19 minutes to see if they are right this time

Somehow, I do not think I have to worry about getting a plane ticket back to the states today, but hey, a lot can happen in 19 minutes

:D

• Upvote 1

Since we are 1.5 hours ahead of Iraq, that means there is another 19 minutes until government offices are open

Somehow, I do not think I have to worry about getting a plane ticket back to the states today, but hey, a lot can happen in 19 minutes

:D

Was about to go to bed but I think I got 19 minutes in me to surf some more!

Was about to go to bed but I think I got 19 minutes in me to surf some more!

Ok been longer than 19minutes nothing on CBI, No text from Adam, bedtime!

• Upvote 1

Subject: REALLY LATE NIGHT WITH OKIE! MUST READ!!! 8/16 CST Yesterday at 11:27 pm

[OKIE OIL MAN] BEFORE YOU LOOSE BLADDER CONTROL PLEASE REMEMBER WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE----BUT SOMEHOW---TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES--ALL ANY OF US CAN DO IS PRAY THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT FOR A CHANGE

[OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO I RECEIVED A RIDICULUS NUMBER ON THE DONG ALSO

[OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE-PLEASE--REMEMBER THIS----I AM ONLY SHARING WHAT I RECEIVED AND CAN'T CONFIRM OR DENY INTEL----BUT TONIGHT SHOULD GIVE US THE PROOF IF IT IS REAL OR MEMOREX

[OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS--ACCORDING TO WHAT WAS STATED TO ME THE DONG IS FAR ABOVE WHAT ANY ONE EXPECTED

[hbhockeydad] OKIE OIL MAN okie i would be pumped if it came in at a quarter.

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOCKEYDAD--A NICKLE HIGHER

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT WAS FURNISHED TO ME THE UST IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE DINAR AND DONG TONIGHT-------WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND PRAY IT'S RIGHT

[OKIE OIL MAN] WE'VE ALL BEEN LED DOWN THIS GARDEN PATH SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST IT IS HARD TO REALIZE THIS MAY BE OUR NIGHT--PRAY HARD

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM GOING TO BED SHORTLY AND WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A PHONE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IF THIS COMES THRU

[OKIE OIL MAN] IF I GET THE CALL WAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YOU CAN BET YOUR LITTLE BLUE BOOTIES I WILL BE POSTING LIKE CRAZY

[OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE REMEMBER--I AM JUST PASSING ON WHAT I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE

[OKIE OIL MAN] MY SOURCE IS SO HIGH HE CAN TICKLE GOD'S FEET

[DrLyons] OKIE OIL MAN wow God told you this

[OKIE OIL MAN] DRLYONS--NO GOD DIDN'T TELL ME THIS--I WISHED HE WOULD HAVE THO

[OKIE OIL MAN] WE ARE ON THE 1 YARD LINE WITH 4 DOWNS LEFT

[biGGTiNS75] Okie have u ever got a call telling u too stay UP????????????????????????

[OKIE OIL MAN] BIGGTINS75-NOPE

[kcmana] OKIE OIL MAN: do you believe the Dong & Dinar will RV at the same time?

[OKIE OIL MAN] KCMANA-YEP

[hound] OKIE OIL MAN thanks that was what I was afraid of . Does the raise in price help work in the oil field

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOUND-YEP

[biglundy] OKIE OIL MAN Are you going to pull an all nighter?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BIGLUNDY-NOPE

[OKIE OIL MAN] POPPY IS STILL IN HOSPITAL--I HAVEN'T HEARD FOR SURE--PRAY FOR HIS HEALING--HE IS ONE OF THE FINEST MEN YOU EVER MET--HE HAS CARRIED A LOAD OVER 20 YEARS WITH AN INVALID SON

[OKIE OIL MAN] LETS ALL PRAY HARD THIS IS REALLY THE NIGHT--I WILL POST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IF THE CALL FROM D.C. COMES IN

[OKIE OIL MAN] BEEN UP MANY HOURS--GONNA TRY FOR SOME REST AND PRAY FOR THE R/V THAT THIS TIME IT IS REAL AND NOT ANOTHER WILD GOOSE CHASE

Do you realize how many times the Bears failed to score from the one yard line. Well, now we have Marion Barber.

biggrin.gif

At least in Afghanistan we can read the board and get another window of opportunity to keep us going and have hope. We will either get a new target date to watch or an RV. Either one will help biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1