Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smoke A CIGAR

bigpapa

8:46 PM [debtarheelgirl] OK thanks MODS for your permission to post – here is

the last GOOD part of PTR’s Call that Just Ended = Tony ON PTR call just now

says this was great day and evening and we have reveived some great texts and

good info before the call and we are still trying to verify this now – Dan

states that we got some text our TEXTERS are actually listening to us and they

had some updated info for some time – lines we have said already in this call

and Tony states that is about it but somebody told me to LIGHT MY CIGAR… TONY

says it all GOOD news and if you get a text from us in the middle of the night -

be patient… END OF CALL…

Is the fat lady hummin?

• Upvote 2

8:46 PM [debtarheelgirl] OK thanks MODS for your permission to post – here is

the last GOOD part of PTR’s Call that Just Ended = Tony ON PTR call just now

says this was great day and evening and we have reveived some great texts and

good info before the call and we are still trying to verify this now – Dan

states that we got some text our TEXTERS are actually listening to us and they

had some updated info for some time – lines we have said already in this call

and Tony states that is about it but somebody told me to LIGHT MY CIGAR… TONY

says it all GOOD news and if you get a text from us in the middle of the night -

be patient… END OF CALL…

Is the fat lady hummin?

That's funny Okie said the same thing tonight in the middle of the night while we sleep...one of yesterdays news articles had not sure if it was defense or interior minister or a combined position due to cuts in ministries but Jawad Al-Obeidi speaking in the article concerning something that would be spoken by one of these ministers as though he was already doing that job!

Obeidi speaks as minister of Defense or Interior or both???

How do you get on the text list?

You can sign up with Adam or possibly with a dinar broker or an independant source. I have all three. If and when I hear from all three I will know it is for real. Sorry, cannot tell you all my infependant contacts but you could find one of your own. Good luck .

I wont be lighting anything until I cash in. I dont know why I read this even. The news articles coming out of Iraq is the only intel we need. Of coarse Tony Rich Queen Blaino and Okie can put a different slant on it.

My brother was listening to one of these famous conference calls the other day. One guy ask what it was going to be worth. There was a guy that was involved in facilitating it. He didnt realize his line was open. He replied it wont be worth anything. Then they all scrambled and played it off as a joke.

I think these conferences are a joke. Why are these guys hosting these all the time ? They say they dont sell anything and its all for free. They must be wonderful people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not hummin!

Ohh wait, hmmmm..... :blink:

Sorry Cisole.. not gonna be "politically correct here", but we need to find a fat lady to sing! Your a mascot, motivational leader. and positive mental attitude guru... who who we gonna get to sing? Anybody got any suggestions? We could always break out a case of Twinkies, and a few "happy meals" and we could have almost anybody fit the bill. Weight watchers or Jennie Craig would be happy to oblige a new Dinar Millionaire... they would love the publicity! wink.gif

I'm patiently (kinda laugh.gif sorta) waiting for my text from Adam

gp49 from Idaho... you ain't alone on that one... believe me!!! rolleyes.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Thanks for the Post, But the only Text I want is from Adam and the Pink Piggy.

Go R.V.

I personally hope to get an email from Adam and an Out of Office reply from Pink Piggy stating: “This tenderloin is off to the bank and then to one of my islands I just bought. Umbrella drinks for all.” cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I personally hope to get an email from Adam and an Out of Office reply from Pink Piggy stating: “This tenderloin is off to the bank and then to one of my islands I just bought. Umbrella drinks for all.” cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Profitable pecuniary proposittions promotes Pink Piggy's pouring potable potions and patiently placing petite parasols