Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 Snippets of Info About A Possible Date: sunnyone ca-PTR

DinarThug

CNN.

Broadcasting With Devo's Red Plastic, Upside Down, Salad Bowls On Our Heads. When This RV Takes Too Long - U Must Whip It. When These Guru's Sing The Same Old Song ...

sunnyone_ca (Two Snippets of Info about a Possible Date…): PTR

August 13th, 2011 08:26 am · These two pieces of information seem to agree with each other. Sorry…not trying to be a debby downer. Just considering all possibilities.

OOMC 8/12/11:

2:27 PM [Coolbreeze] Here is our time window per call article and Studley- Salaries to be reduced by law of the three Presidencies by September 15. This means RV should be between now and September 15.

The Call Squad transcript 8/11/11:

Deb: Didn’t Studley talk about this issue of President’s salaries the other night on The Call?

Joey: Yes, I think on another site he said they were to be paid within 3 days of the RV by a deadline of September 15th

• Upvote 6

CNN.

Broadcasting With Devo's Red Plastic, Upside Down, Salad Bowls On Our Heads. When This RV Takes Too Long - U Must Whip It. When These Guru's Sing The Same Old Song ...

August 13th, 2011 08:26 am · These two pieces of information seem to agree with each other. Sorry…not trying to be a debby downer. Just considering all possibilities.

OOMC 8/12/11:

2:27 PM [Coolbreeze] Here is our time window per call article and Studley- Salaries to be reduced by law of the three Presidencies by September 15. This means RV should be between now and September 15.

Deb: Didn’t Studley talk about this issue of President’s salaries the other night on The Call?

Joey: Yes, I think on another site he said they were to be paid within 3 days of the RV by a deadline of September 15th

sept. 15th. i am having deja-vu. we were here last year. :(

• Upvote 3

CNN.

OOMC 8/12/11:

Great......that means I still have time to buy more.........I was afraid it might RV this weekend........WOOOOHOOOO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

End Quote

sept. 15th. i am having deja-vu. we were here last year. :(

And the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before..........Deja-deja-deja-deja-vu

• Upvote 4

Why would a reduction in salaries be significant for the eluded rv?

I Think the Inference is that a Salary with a Post RV Value would have to be at a Smaller Number so that there wouldn't be Over Compensation. B)

• Upvote 1

Frustrating, isn't it, Umberto, my friend? I've only been here about a year, just over, and some days I feel like I'm going nuts waiting for this. I can only imagine how you and others who have been here much longer must feel. :(

Francie, my Friend... You got it.. Yes it's not that difficult to imagine how I feel even though I try to manage the best I can and not allow myself to get too upset, too downbeat or sad about it because my rational side tells me it's useless anyway but sometimes what our rational side suggests us is just not enough and we gotta let it go.... vent some , let out some steam or go insane.....Hold on to what's left of my once big Hope... Scrap the leftovers of it as much as I can.....

Good Luck to us.

I dedicate these 2 beautiful songs by CSN&Y from the awesome live Album 4 Way Street ( don't let it bring you down and 49 bye-byes) to all my Fellow Dinarians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WvOlKNxlhE

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Francie, my Friend... You got it.. Yes it's not that difficult to imagine how I feel even though I try to manage the best I can and not allow myself to get too upset, too downbeat or sad about it because my rational side tells me it's useless anyway but sometimes what our rational side suggests us is just not enough and we gotta let it go.... vent some , let out some steam or go insane.....Hold on to what's left of my once big Hope... Scrap the leftovers of it as much as I can.....

Good Luck to us.

I dedicate these 2 beautiful songs by CSN&Y from the awesome live Album 4 Way Street ( don't let it bring you down and 49 bye-byes) to all my Fellow Dinarians

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2WvOlKNxlhE

thats why u dont let this take over your life people you have to live life regardless it will come. I've been in it for 2 years and im doing fine because you have to keep the mind occupied and thinking about other ventures and opportunities. Would be nice to Rv soon though but hey what can ya do. This is on God's time and the Iraqis time to push the RV.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

About 7 years ago I bought my first mil mainly because of what had transpired in Kwuait. I put the funny money in the back of my safe and forgot about it being there. When I joined DV in 2009 I read everything written here the info was very exciting. As the months went by and all of the preditions failed to materialize I began to question the validity of this site.

As time pasted I realized this was just a "steam valve" allowing a place for people to vantalate. Now I read my email and if there is nothing from Adam I come here for some light reading and usually a good laugh or two, but I take nothing here seriously!!!!!!!! The RV news will come from ADAM and I expect most of us will know at the same time.....and there will be NO advance notification.

• Upvote 6

thats why u dont let this take over your life people you have to live life regardless it will come. I've been in it for 2 years and im doing fine because you have to keep the mind occupied and thinking about other ventures and opportunities. Would be nice to Rv soon though but hey what can ya do. This is on God's time and the Iraqis time to push the RV.

[/quote

Sleazy .your in the rocking chair.........you dont have to make up the lies to try and convince people to give up their money for dinar....you just drag it over here for everybody and say HEY I'm just the messenger............I see where you came up with the name now!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is coming from the guy that is approaching 2800 post in 2 years?? That's close to 3.75 post PER day! Just pointing it out cause I find it ironic.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is coming from the guy that is approaching 2800 post in 2 years?? That's close to 3.75 post PER day! Just pointing it out cause I find it ironic.

i post on here yes but i remain content if people cant handle it they need to step back thats all im saying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1