Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE's latest

Diamond4me

From other site

Okie's Thur evening post. 08/11/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN IN CONFERENCE WITH 3 OF THE 4 BIG BANKS INVOLVED AND WITH THEIR PRESIDENTS. THE BIG 4 HAS AND IS NOTIFYING ALL THERE BIG CUSTOMERS TO GET TO THE BANK TOMMOROW TO SET THEIR APPOINTMENTS AHEAD OF THE MASSES OF PEOPLE THEY ARE EXPECTING. MR SHABBBI HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE R/V BECAUSE OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTIVE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH'S REFLECTION ON THE VALUE OF THE USD. THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN HIS MAIN CONCERN ALONG WITH THE DROP IN OIL PRICES AS THEIR BUDGET IS PROGRAMED TO OPERATE ON AT LEAST 85 DOLLARS A BARREL. THIS R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED 3 TIMES SINCE LAST THURSDAY AND THE STOCK MARKET HAS BEEN THE FACTOR INFLUENCING IT NOT HAPPENING. NOW AS YOU NOTICE THE PRICE OF GOLD HAS RISEN BUT THE ODDITY HERE IS THAT THE USD HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED TO THE EXTENT IT WAS PROJECTED TO BE AND WITH THAT IN MIND THE R/V IS NOW SET TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON--YES I WAS TOLD THE DATE BUT WILL NOT RELAY THAT NOW. IT IS VERY CLOSE AND BE ASSURED THE NEXT FEW DAYS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR GOAL TO BE REACHED. THE ONLY EXCLUSION IS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING GOOD ITSELF. I WAS GIVEN INTEL THAT IS PRIVATE AND WOULD SHARE IF I COULD. BE ASSURED THIS IS UPON US AND UPON US NOW--GOD BLESS U ALL

10:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE BIG BANKS I WAS IN CONFERENCE IS ON BOTH THE WEST AND EAST COAST

10:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE RATE QUOTED ME (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) WAS IN THE MID 3'S

10:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO IT APPEARS THE INTEL ABOUT THE IRS/UST IS TRUE AND THERE WAS REPORTED (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) THERE WERE A 45 DAY WINDOW THAT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE TAXATION ISSUE---THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND I AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT WAS GIVEN TO ME---REMEMBER I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE

10:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ANY MESSAGE COULD (HOPE NOT) CHANGE WITH CHANGING INTEL AND THE IRAQI MINDSET BUT THIS IS THE VERY LATEST AVAILABLE NEWS

Edited by sunshinelvr
do not promote other sites
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

From other site

Okie's Thur evening post. 08/11/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN IN CONFERENCE WITH 3 OF THE 4 BIG BANKS INVOLVED AND WITH THEIR PRESIDENTS. THE BIG 4 HAS AND IS NOTIFYING ALL THERE BIG CUSTOMERS TO GET TO THE BANK TOMMOROW TO SET THEIR APPOINTMENTS AHEAD OF THE MASSES OF PEOPLE THEY ARE EXPECTING. MR SHABBBI HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE R/V BECAUSE OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTIVE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH'S REFLECTION ON THE VALUE OF THE USD. THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN HIS MAIN CONCERN ALONG WITH THE DROP IN OIL PRICES AS THEIR BUDGET IS PROGRAMED TO OPERATE ON AT LEAST 85 DOLLARS A BARREL. THIS R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED 3 TIMES SINCE LAST THURSDAY AND THE STOCK MARKET HAS BEEN THE FACTOR INFLUENCING IT NOT HAPPENING. NOW AS YOU NOTICE THE PRICE OF GOLD HAS RISEN BUT THE ODDITY HERE IS THAT THE USD HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED TO THE EXTENT IT WAS PROJECTED TO BE AND WITH THAT IN MIND THE R/V IS NOW SET TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON--YES I WAS TOLD THE DATE BUT WILL NOT RELAY THAT NOW. IT IS VERY CLOSE AND BE ASSURED THE NEXT FEW DAYS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR GOAL TO BE REACHED. THE ONLY EXCLUSION IS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING GOOD ITSELF. I WAS GIVEN INTEL THAT IS PRIVATE AND WOULD SHARE IF I COULD. BE ASSURED THIS IS UPON US AND UPON US NOW--GOD BLESS U ALL

10:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE BIG BANKS I WAS IN CONFERENCE IS ON BOTH THE WEST AND EAST COAST

10:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE RATE QUOTED ME (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) WAS IN THE MID 3'S

10:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO IT APPEARS THE INTEL ABOUT THE IRS/UST IS TRUE AND THERE WAS REPORTED (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) THERE WERE A 45 DAY WINDOW THAT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE TAXATION ISSUE---THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND I AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT WAS GIVEN TO ME---REMEMBER I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE

10:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ANY MESSAGE COULD (HOPE NOT) CHANGE WITH CHANGING INTEL AND THE IRAQI MINDSET BUT THIS IS THE VERY LATEST AVAILABLE NEWS

http://www.dr.com/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okie just blew his cover that he has has no earthly idea on what's going on. I can promise you that no bank president is going to call customers to let them know the dinar is going to rv on a certain date. (insiders information). How stupid does he think we are.

• Upvote 6

From other site

http://www.dr.com/

OKIE SMOKIN DOOKIE!!!

pp bites tongue as she promised to leave okie alone.... it's tough, but... hey have a nice evening peeps.

er, ah,ahem...carp I promised. Anyone know were a gal can get a good price on steaks these days ?

pp

Well, I'm not promising...Okie is an idiot! As far as the steaks...it's coming...we've had to sell off a bunch of them cows here in Texas. It's been pretty dry. However, we still have some left, so I guess we will wait til they are all gone before Okie can be right on at least one prediction. LOL! :unsure:

Seriously...why do you keep going, Okie? What is the point? You are either really bored, or something is wrong. Either way, reality needs to start setting in...I think?

I have the Dinar Gift of the year The Okie engraved BS Shovel.... Comes with documentation and a plaque..... Not available in any store.... sells for 50k dinar...... if you buy within the next 90 minutes, shiipping and handling will be free.... But wait, for the next 25 callers, we will include a 2nd shovel free, just pay for shipping and handling

Call 1-800-Dinar BS and get you Okie shovel

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 1

Like I said, If I want to hear an AS&SHOLE talk, I'd fart. Nobody and I mean NOBODY knows when, where, why or how much. Not giving all of your intel at this late in the game POKIE, is 100% pure SHIZIT. Do us all a favor and wipe your A*SS with your Intel dou*che. NUFF SAID !!! Have a good one people.

Sometimes you read, or hear, or see ... some phrase that just hits you as so funny and you just have to share. Since my husband died there have been a few I have turned to tell him when, of course, he isn't here. But this one was so up his funny tree I almost went out to the van and found his box of ashes to tell it to him that way.

I have no idea now what this thread is about, and don't really care. I thank this poster for this line that I highlighted. It will go with me until I am just a box of ashes in the back of the van. Then when they mix Neil and I together and let us loose in our "special" place I can tell him. If, that is, I haven't developed complete alzheimers, and if, that is, he remembers what a fart is. I mean, really, years of being a bunch of ashes in a box, he might have forgotten. Wait, no, considering how much of it he did before becoming a box of ashes I think he will definitely remember. hahahahahahaha

Thanks

:)

smee2