Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam HAD it right,QUIT BOTHERING YOUR BANKER!!!!!

dtard

Loose lips sink ships.

I think all these idiots drawing attention of bankers with DINAR QUESTIONS has definitely slowed the R/V..

Pres. heard all the stories through advisors about excess private ownership of dinar and HAD to add a NEW TAX .....ADAM HAD IT RIGHT,QUIT BOTHERING YOUR BANKER!!!!!

Anybody with a bank story should embarrassed!! You are worse than lopers AND gurus combined. They talk here in private chatrooms, You IDOITS went to the REAL WORLD and changed the outcome !!!!!

Does ANYBODY else get angry at bank stories as me???

Damage done..............THANK YOU FOR THE ADDED TIME AND TAX HIKE.

P.S. the next whiner attacking my intelligence on spelling should try and type ENGLISH on a JAPANESE keyboard...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Loose lips sink ships.

I think all these idiots drawing attention of bankers with DINAR QUESTIONS has definitely slowed the R/V..

Pres. heard all the stories through advisors about excess private ownership of dinar and HAD to add a NEW TAX .....ADAM HAD IT RIGHT,QUIT BOTHERING YOUR BANKER!!!!!

Anybody with a bank story should embarrassed!! You are worse than lopers AND gurus combined. They talk here in private chatrooms, You IDOITS went to the REAL WORLD and changed the outcome !!!!!

P.S. the next whiner attacking my intelligence on spelling should try and type ENGLISH on a JAPANESE keyboard...

Hey DTARD Where did you here there was a new Tax?? It's also a good thing you made that last comment about the Japanese Keyboard because it wasn't looking good on the Grammar bro.

• Upvote 1

Loose lips sink ships.

I agree with you. Theres to many hillbilly bob's thinking there going to go to the bank and get the scoop on the dinar!! The funny thing is they leave the bank and think they've found intel!!! Some say, my bank wont, will, or maybe this that or the other. I wish they'd sew there mouth shut. I wouldnt be surprised if it did rv and the government and banks end up with over 70% of any windfall. But, people will do it anyway, so........as the world turns.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1,000,000 + club.........last minute tax conveniently thrown in AT the last minute of R/V ! Iraq has run out of excuses not to r/v.....step back and its obvious.

You mean it will be thrown in, or it has already been voted on? Is this speculation? I just want to make sure I'm reading it right.

ありがとう! :lol:

あなたの歓迎!

I wouldn't want my personal to know what i had, they like to talk. When it RVS i will be at a different bank, VIP will help, or two to three hours away from home.

AAAAAAAAAA++++++++++You are a man sir!

Hey DTARD Where did you here there was a new Tax?? It's also a good thing you made that last comment about the Japanese Keyboard because it wasn't looking good on the Grammar bro.

Perfect product of college , can read but cant objectively think. Your NOT on Obamas list

Also, here is spelled hear. see i can avoid the SUBJECT too

I agree that "loose lips sink ships" but hardly with your banks---I don't think they run to the government officials with the gossip that dinar holders are drowning them under---I do think that any nitwit thats fires off emails to their congressmen , senators, and any other official they can think of has for sure raised the red flag--- and all bets are off!--I said previously not to open that offical can of worms after all we were all warned this was a hush hush investment not for the general population so if a new tax comes up, or they change the rules we did it to ourselves. I sure hope not but that is reality--you see how fast Iraq is moving --you ain't seen nothing yet if the our government wants to rob us of our money, there is also the dreaded executive order too.

Just my opininon

capt cliff

First of all, when a person post a bank story "I went and asked the teller...." they get bashed for asking a "teller" who dont know crap, just a teller......

Now this teller has enough power to control the RV and have the gov design another tax just for us?

If so, maybe this "teller" has more power then given credit for.... blink.gif

Link to the new tax.. or STFU..

Its EVERYWHERE........no LINK needed!

First of all, when a person post a bank story "I went and asked the teller...." they get bashed for asking a "teller" who dont know crap, just a teller......

Now this teller has enough power to control the RV and have the gov design another tax just for us?

If so, maybe this "teller" has more power then given credit for.... blink.gif

That teller say s to the manager......some dixk asked about worthless paper...Whats that about,then manager says to the..... LOOK,.gossip sinks ships!!!! Do you Work ? gossip is a carear killer OOPS.........dinar killer.

think, only a few rules in the universe to follow. learn them please?

dtard...Know what you mean about grammer (she was a nice ole gal)...I graduated from a very smart HS class...1/2 of our class graduated in the top 50%.... :blink: ...yeah, leave them poor ole bank folks alone...they got a bad enough job handleing money all day long that will never be theirs...kinda sad :(

• Upvote 1

あなたの歓迎!

Perfect product of college , can read but cant objectively think. Your NOT on Obamas list

OK so where is the TAX bro ??? And i is I. By the way I've never been to the Bank it's pointless unless I'm going to cash in. They haven't got a clue. IMO :blink:

Loose lips sink ships.

Wrong, wrong ,wrong this isn't the reason that everything has slowed down. No one of upper command keeps up with what these so called bankers say or do. Adam claimed that things were to happen last week but just as always nothing changed. It looks like no one knows anything at all on positive answers but only guess when they think something is to happen.

• Upvote 1

Loose lips sink ships.

the new tax was for hedge fund people dealing with cash and the forex THE DINAR IS NOT THAT BIG hahahahahahahahahahahahahalaugh.gif

It amazes me that some of you people think that DINAR is some world changing event hahahasad.gif

i WILL TALK TO MY BANKER ANYTIME i WISH, AND IF YOU THINK IT IS HOLDING UP THE RV, I SUGGEST YOU GET OFF THE MERRY GO ROUND AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO JUST POINT OUT FACTS...BONDLADY, PHEONIX3333, CALL SQUAD, BREIGHTLING ECT ECT........

A good one. Made my day.

あなたの歓迎!

What? He's not ON BamBam's list because it shows that that dude can't think?

Whoa! Dat done gifted me wit an idear. From know on I kin be stupido to. IF'N u no wha'd I MEEN.