Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bought this morning - coming soon

betsy1949

I went back to my 1st Convenience Bank on Rusk Street in Rockwall, Tx. to hopefully get a last buy in. I had a friend go with me so we could combine our resources, as there is a fee if you buy less than 350,000. Not being made of money, I usually have smaller buys. My bank tellers are also invested in it. I asked teller, Lou S., if she had any idea when we might see it RV. She said that Ramadan is slowing it down, but she had heard that it could be as early as the 22nd or 27th of August. She said that the new coins are already out. First Convenience sells them readily, and she said that they will be ready for the exchanges also. I guess I am going to have to hurry to get a Name Reserve in for OSI. I don't buy in large amounts, but I have bought steadily over the last couple of months, and it does mount up. No idea what the rate will be. If it is just even up, a dollar per dinar, I will be doing my happy dance. Naturally hoping it comes in higher.

I JUST LOVE THESE BANK STORIES :lol::lol:

Thanks for the post, I think I would rather believe something like this over the GURU crap.

BECAREFUL COULD BE A GURU IN DISGUISE :lol::lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I went back to my 1st Convenience Bank on Rusk Street in Rockwall, Tx. to hopefully get a last buy in. I had a friend go with me so we could combine our resources, as there is a fee if you buy less than 350,000. Not being made of money, I usually have smaller buys. My bank tellers are also invested in it. I asked teller, Lou S., if she had any idea when we might see it RV. She said that Ramadan is slowing it down, but she had heard that it could be as early as the 22nd or 27th of August. She said that the new coins are already out. First Convenience sells them readily, and she said that they will be ready for the exchanges also. I guess I am going to have to hurry to get a Name Reserve in for OSI. I don't buy in large amounts, but I have bought steadily over the last couple of months, and it does mount up. No idea what the rate will be. If it is just even up, a dollar per dinar, I will be doing my happy dance. Naturally hoping it comes in higher.

First Convenience Bank - Place page

www.1stcb.com - 850 West Rusk Street, Rockwall - (972) 722-4069

I called them... pretty much said the same thing about buying dinar.. spoke to someone named Lisa... said i could come in and buy and there is a fee for under 350k. and u DONT have to have an account to buy.... They had no idea about revalue though :(

• Upvote 1

I'll risk the negatives: They actually sell the coins? Did not see an aswer whether you bought coins if available.

Tellers and branch managers do not have a clue of RV timing. Found they normally share info gathered during currency transactions; people like us.

I'll risk the negatives: They actually sell the coins? Did not see an aswer whether you bought coins if available.

Tellers and branch managers do not have a clue of RV timing. Found they normally share info gathered during currency transactions; people like us.

Called them back.. No cant get coins

Called another branch closer to me in Houston.

Phone 281 398 0589 spoke to iris... she said no cant get coins either

So your $7. dollar an hour teller reads these chat sites too, is what your reporting, right? Because you cannot possibly think that any teller would get a memo before the CBI posts the news. That would be absolutely stupid. Maybe ask the janitor that cleans the bank if he saw anything in the garbage too.

GET REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she had the kind of connections it would take to know that info, I GUARANTEE she would not be working a **** job for $7 bucks an hour.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9