Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 FLASH: 99.25% IQD RATE POST WINDFALL PROBABILITY TODAY 8/9/11

chuck

Aug.9,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] FLASH: 99.25% IQD RATE POST WINDFALL PROBABILITY TODAY, AUG.9 WITH .75% X FACTOR!!! 9AM, CST. 08-09-11. Imo, We should have a 'GREEN GO POST" sometimes today before 6pm thru Banks and Forex sites. Wait 2-3 days before cashing in so you can negotiate the best rates. Know your rates prior to cash in. Tax announcements pending. IQD is coming in near $8.50 USD. Protect your assests and family. Again, change your addresses to Po Boxes regardless of circumstances. Take your names off of your local 'Tax rolls/public computer systems " and change your name to "Property Owner". Change your Auto plate State registrations to a PO Box as well. You could be easily traced to your home. Stay secret for your protection. YOU are Blessed and Highly Favored. The Good Lord delivers HIS Gift now to HIS followers. Those who give 10% of the gross, shall be rewarded 40X in Health, Wealth and Happiness. Call on the Lord, "Jeremiah. 33:3 Call unto ME and i will answer you,and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know". Amen.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 21

Who are these people? I like to dream big, but get real. It seems like lately we are either blessed with a bunch of negativity, or out right absurdity. I think for the most part it is pretty funny, but I am afraid there are a few that hangs on every word these people are putting out there. WE love and want information, but give us info we can back up and prove it is factual.

It is absolutely irresponsible to report this. The good news is that $8.50 is so damn crazy that I would hope anyone with half a brain would not believe this. 99.25% you are a moron Bulldog I like those odds better and 100% chance that NO ONE truly knows when and how much all speculaiton. It will happen when the powers that be want it to however the news is flowing awsul fast and furious!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aug.9,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] FLASH: 99.25% IQD RATE POST WINDFALL PROBABILITY TODAY, AUG.9 WITH .75% X FACTOR!!! 9AM, CST. 08-09-11. Imo, We should have a 'GREEN GO POST" sometimes today before 6pm thru Banks and Forex sites. Wait 2-3 days before cashing in so you can negotiate the best rates. Know your rates prior to cash in. Tax announcements pending. IQD is coming in near $8.50 USD. Protect your assests and family. Again, change your addresses to Po Boxes regardless of circumstances. Take your names off of your local 'Tax rolls/public computer systems " and change your name to "Property Owner". Change your Auto plate State registrations to a PO Box as well. You could be easily traced to your home. Stay secret for your protection. YOU are Blessed and Highly Favored. The Good Lord delivers HIS Gift now to HIS followers. Those who give 10% of the gross, shall be rewarded 40X in Health, Wealth and Happiness. Call on the Lord, "Jeremiah. 33:3 Call unto ME and i will answer you,and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know". Amen.

I call upon you lord in our time of need ,please help this poor demented person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I know nobody still take this type of postings serious !!! LOL.. Are they ever going to QUIT the BS Stories, I believe in freedom of speech but this is ridicules already.. I HOPE NOBODY GOES RUNNING OFF BUYING MORE DINAR BASED ON THIS POST.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Who are these people? I like to dream big, but get real. It seems like lately we are either blessed with a bunch of negativity, or out right absurdity. I think for the most part it is pretty funny, but I am afraid there are a few that hangs on every word these people are putting out there. WE love and want information, but give us info we can back up and prove it is factual.

lol You keep me laughing, in part because I agree with you, and in part because you are so pleasantly realistic.

Sigh... At what point does this just become embarrassing

Hi Nani? :)

I agree...it has long ago but it is the only thing people place their

hopes in and so it will not stop, it will just degrade until exhaustion

from lies finally settles in.

That should have happened a long time ago.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I call upon you lord in our time of need ,please help this poor demented person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly he really is not bullshitting. Have you been researching history, have you been finding the truth about what is going on right now in the US. Do you have any f***ing idea what the international banker are planning. Look at the Federal Reserve, i mean really, gold is not money (Bernakie), i mean really, we will never default on the US debt because we can print money (Greenspan), I mean really, the US will not get downgraded (Gietner), they are destroying the USD on purpose. Use your imagination on what is going to happen when the USD is worthless. Research History, people go crazy, government bring oppression, You better protect your family in those time. Duh.

• Upvote 1